Absence of George W. Bush @ Obama Inauguration Sadly Noted

the inauguration was for the left only .i wouldn't be surprised if the Bush family were not invited.
The last thing they'd have needed (there), was Daddy Bush's drunken, frat-boy, idiot-son....pukin' all-over-the-place.

2_beijing_olympics_swimming_olysw101.jpg

he did not attend because there are assholes like Sheman there.......they are the ones who would yell and scream obscenities at the guy......and soil Obamas day with their classy act....

Ex presidents should stay out of the public eye.

It was bad enough we had to listen to their shit when they were in office and they should have the good graces not to burden our ears with more after they're put out to pasture.

Exactly what Bush has done....not ONE word from him about the current administration, and i'm sure he would have lots to say! But he IS a gentleman, unlike what we have in office now.

I'm sure his skulking in and out of town under the cover of darkness to be HONORED by President Obama has nothing at all to do with the eggs that were thrown at him at his second inauguration. You remember that one, don't you? Its not the one he and his family STOLE.

Bush is anything BUT a gentleman.

I'm sure you have a link to prove this happened??

Why don't some of you just admit what Bush not attending is really about and it's not about Bush not showing class or respect by not attending you simply want to bitch about the man you just can't help yourself and you have no idea how to stop. You did for the eight year's he was in office and continued the four year's he has been out of office that is twelve year's you have bitched basically non stop about him that is beyond pathetic.

Well I guess that's because he was just that bad!

Well that is a matter of opinion but the fact remains he was not the man in charge for the last four years and he won't be for the next four either. So the million dollar question is who will the left blame for whatever problems that Obama has to face in the coming four year's?

THAT is the million dollar question! I'll be completely STUNNED if you get a truthful answer to that! Lol!

The older Bush's are definitely a cut above their son who was invited but not very welcome in DC. He did enough damage and it will be several presidents into the future to fix the mess he left. I didn't miss him and I'd bet neither did anyone else.

Way to start making MORE excuses for Obama already!!!!!! :clap2:
It's ALWAYS going to be Bush's fault! Lol!

Bush is sitting at his ranch laughing his ass off at obamination and his fellow goons looking like idiots on TV.

That black woman with the red glitter cowboy today about summed up the idiots among obamination's inncer circle.

Bush is sitting at his ranch laughing his ass off at obamination and his fellow goons looking like idiots on TV.

That black woman with the red glitter cowboy today about summed up the idiots among obamination's inncer circle.

why would he be doing that?

because he has sociopaths who blame this president for his screw ups?

cool..

cool..

I can see you missed your Valium :eusa_clap:

Funny about the complaints about President Bush not attending. It's supposedly a "tradition" for former Presidents to attend.

However, what happened to the tradition that former presidents don't comment about a current one? Remember how quiet Carter and Clinton were during President Bush's two terms? Neither do I.

Being by his ill father's side is a little more important than going to a inauguration, and having the crowd boo you again.

cool..

I can see you missed your Valium :eusa_clap:

i'm not the one running around in meltdown all day, willow.

and do get your own material.

Well, please forgive him for forgoing the hissing, booing, egg throwing low class behavior he had to endure at the first one. I certainly do.

Willow. Do you think maybe a Valium or two would help you?

No one was going to act out at an inaugural. It's not like the teatards and birfer loons went

Did you miss the events of obummer's first inaugural or are you simply lying. Which? btw the behavior was so damn low class that even MSNBC said it was uncalled for. There's a clue for ya.

Did you misspell the bolded word? I'm thinking maybe....

Why don't some of you just admit what Bush not attending is really about and it's not about Bush not showing class or respect by not attending you simply want to bitch about the man you just can't help yourself and you have no idea how to stop. You did for the eight year's he was in office and continued the four year's he has been out of office that is twelve year's you have bitched basically non stop about him that is beyond pathetic.

Must be a tough habit to break.

Must be a tough habit to break.

nonstop??

it's one damn thread.

lol.. michelle's hair got two.

and there's at least one or two whining that the president didn't go on fauxnews.

but feel free to acknowledge the classlessness of bush and romney not going to the inauguration. bush's dad would have gone if he were healthy.

but then again, daddy bush, for all i disagreed with him about, is twice the man his son is. and i'm being generous to junior vis a vis that ratio.

Forum List

Back