Absolute Fucking Hell.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Russian Soldiers describe life on the front lines.

Good on Putin. Sending these dregs on society to the front lines Poorly equipped and untrained. Apparently Putin thinks there are too many Russians in the world.

What set the Russians apart in World War II was that they had excellent gear for the winter. They had clothing and blankets to survive the cold. Now. They don’t.

General Winter is approaching and the Russian Soldiers are the ones who are improperly equipped.

For an old man like me. I grew up in the Cold War. I learned how to understand the Communist language. Once you learn to decipher the words you get a better understanding of what is going on.

So when a spokesman for Putin admits there have been some problems with supply. As an example. The Russian announcement for Chernobyl was that the plant had suffered an incident.

An incident. The core exploding was an incident. More radiation released every hour than you would get from two Hiroshima Nuclear Bombs was described as an incident.

So for Putin to admit there are problems. It’s a fucking disaster.

I have tried to explain this before. But an army marches on a sea of logistics. Supply. It takes a lake of diesel fuel to move the vehicles. It takes a mountain of food to feed them.

The 300,000 people he just drafted. That is going to be nearly a million meals a day. Three meals a day. Imagine how much bread you need for that.

600,000 pairs of boots. 600,000 uniforms. 300,000 rifles. 1,500,000 magazines. 45,000,000 rounds of ammunition. 300,000 sleeping bags. 300,000 shelters. Pup tents half for the Americans. And that is just to get started.

The amount of stuff is mind boggling. It is beyond belief.

It is a billion calories a day to feed those 300,000 troops.

A day.

Now without that equipment the troops will be far less effective in a fight. Hungry and cold troops don’t fight well. Ask the Russians who faced the Germans the winter of 1940-41.

Now Putin couldn’t support the troops he already had. He was already short of ammo and medical supplies. He was shorting their food. And adding more people to the mix, is just insane. It isn’t the action of a strong wise leader. It is a move made by a desperate man who has already lost.

Good on Putin. Sending these dregs on society to the front lines Poorly equipped and untrained. Apparently Putin thinks there are too many Russians in the world.

First eight words of the CNN video.

"In a video shared by a Ukrainian journalist"

Yeah............................ no.

:)

1666865692462.png

Recently i read a story about Putin sending dissidents to the front lines

One wonders if these sorts ever fired a gun?

~S~

So many thought Ukraine would not have lasted a week being out manned & out gunned .......

~S~

I’m one of them. I admit it freely. I’m one of those who thought Russia would win in short order. I can’t tell you how happy I am that I was wrong.

Forum List

Back