David Kicks Goliath In The Nuts

My ass was on the line for nine years in the Army. My ass trained to fight the Russians. My ass opposed the dictatorial thugs, and fought their minions before.

As long as Ukraine wants to fight. I say give them all the weapons and equipment they need. Or want.
How would we have any way of knowing the will of the Ukrainian people when Zelensky has outlawed elections?

Ukraine's Zelensky stays in power despite term expiring

Is he going to be assassinated by his own people?
The question is valid on account of him knowing that he can't win an election.
And Russia still doesn't wish it on him.
Russia seems to view Zelensky in the mold of Juan Guaido; perhaps they will become neighbors in Miami when Ukraine's puppet government collapses?

https://tass.com/politics/1560391

"MOSCOW, January 10. /TASS/. Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova suggested that Ukrainian leader Vladimir Zelensky and former Belarusian presidential candidate Svetlana Tikhanovskaya keep on their desks the biography of Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido who was 'discarded' by Washington.

"The diplomat reiterated that 'all last year Juan Guaido was being quietly flushed down the drain.'

"'Even Spain restored relations with Venezuela at the level of ambassadors. And behold: Guaido is not even a puppet anymore but simply a nobody,' she wrote on her Telegram channel on Tuesday."

Forum List

Back