Absolute proof that people are idiots.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Steven Spielberg is gulity of hunting dinosaurs.

steven-spielberg-dinosaur-hunter-1.jpg

steven-spielberg-dinosaur-hunter-2.jpg

More at the link.

http://geekologie.com/2014/07/sadness-these-people-on-facebook-thought.php

More specifically, Prog Moonbats are idiots.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I doubt the loon was a conservative, bub.

Hey, it's only the conservatives who think Noah had a pet dinosaur, one that got left behind during the flood.

How does your comment explain why all the idiots are upset about Spielberg hunting dinosaurs?

Both of them? The idiots, that is. Great find. You have definitely proven that stupid people exist, something that nobody was aware of before, hence we all bow before you. And I'm sorry for pointing out that other idiots exist, because it's totally not related to a thread showing idiots exist.

Both of them? The idiots, that is. Great find. You have definitely proven that stupid people exist, something that nobody was aware of before, hence we all bow before you. And I'm sorry for pointing out that other idiots exist, because it's totally not related to a thread showing idiots exist.

I don't think he needed supporting evidence, but thanks. :lol::evil:

Reading some of those comments next to the pics is not very encouraging. How can folks in this day and age not know that dinosaurs are extinct? Perhaps an IQ test should be required prior to completing high school?

"Zoos are the best way to keep these innocent animals safe"

Please let me know if any zoo is out there that has a Jurassic section, I have always wanted to see a T-Rex up close !

We just read your posts and we know that stupid people exist. Really stupid people!

I suppose it is very unusual to find a stupid liberal. That's why conservatives here tend to think it worthy of a separate thread every time they spot a stupid comment from a liberal. It's man bites dog stuff.

Stupid conservatives, alas, are too ordinary to be considered unusual. That's why you don't see any liberals making threads about a blog comment they saw. Every comment from a conservative is stupid, and you can't make a thread about every comment.

Last edited:
I suppose it is very unusual to find a stupid liberal. That's why conservatives here tend to think it worthy of a separate thread every time they spot a stupid comment from a liberal. It's man bites dog stuff.

Stupid conservatives, alas, are too ordinary to be considered unusual. That's why you don't see any liberals making threads about a blog comment they saw. Every comment from a conservative is stupid, and you can't make a thread about every comment.

If that were true you wouldn't be so butthurt by this thread.

Forum List

Back