Absolute proof that people are idiots.

Looks a bit like a rhino actually, and obscure "tweets" are not the best place to locate news stories.

Steven Spielberg is gulity of hunting dinosaurs.

steven-spielberg-dinosaur-hunter-1.jpg

steven-spielberg-dinosaur-hunter-2.jpg

More at the link.

Sadness: These People On Facebook Thought Steven Spielberg Killed This Triceratops | Geekologie

Umm...

How do we know these posts weren't satire?

I mean I see that it says "he should not have shot that animal" when there's no evidence the animal was "shot"... :eusa_shifty:

Then again he is a movie maker, and 'shooting' is what directors do.... I'm not much of a movie watcher so far as I'm concerned there are a whole lot of things that shouldn't have been shot.

Last edited:
Umm...

I mean I see that it says "he should not have shot that animal" when there's no evidence the animal was "shot"... :eusa_shifty:

Then again he is a movie maker, and 'shooting' is what directors do.... I'm not much of a movie watcher so far as I'm concerned there are a whole lot of things that shouldn't have been shot.
That's what I was thinking, if this example of abject stupidity isn't actually some form of satire. It's just a bit too extreme to be true given the way the ideas are expressed. Which makes everyone snickering look pretty foolish.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Umm...

That's what I was thinking, if this example of abject stupidity isn't actually some form of satire. It's just a bit too extreme to be true given the way the ideas are expressed. Which makes everyone snickering look pretty foolish.

-- which would be ironic given the thread title, since it takes intelligence to get satire... :eusa_shifty:

Umm...

-- which would be ironic given the thread title, since it takes intelligence to get satire... :eusa_shifty:

You'll defend anything if you think its liberal

The post was satire, many of the responses are who the idiots.

How is an assessment that a Nosebook post may have been made in jest... "liberal"?
Or even 'political'?

And if you're agreeing that it is satire, aren't you agreeing with me in that assessment anyway?

Weird post.

Umm...

It's possible, however the way some of the posts are worded it seems some were being serious.

How is an assessment that a Nosebook post may have been made in jest... "liberal"?
Or even 'political'?

And if you're agreeing that it is satire, aren't you agreeing with me in that assessment anyway?

Weird post.

I didn't quote your Nosebook post.

The op never mentioned liberals, neither did I. But you assumed they were, too ;)

Or even 'political'?

Weird post.

The op never mentioned liberals, neither did I. But you assumed they were, too ;)

What's the word in bold above- "chopped liver"? You brought up 'liberal', not I. Nor did I mention politics, because this isn't a politics story. And I use story generously.

And I have no Nosebook posts. I've refused to use that thing as I'm not into voyeurism. Truth to tell I can't think of any human activity more meaningless with the possible exception of The Twit.

Last edited:

Umm...

Did you read the link I posted?

Didn't think so.

Umm...

Which explains why you never get it.

Which explains why you never get it.

That's brilliant, since I'm the one who made the suggestion in the first place.

Wacko.

Umm...

Did you read the link I posted?

Didn't think so.

Your link gives no more info than you posted. So when you said "more at the link", you lied. There is no "more".

Wacko.

Or even 'political'?

Weird post.

What's the word in bold above- "chopped liver"? You brought up 'liberal', not I. Nor did I mention politics, because this isn't a politics story. And I use story generously.

And I have no Nosebook posts. I've refused to use that thing as I'm not into voyeurism. Truth to tell I can't think of any human activity more meaningless with the possible exception of The Twit.

It's simple really. You always try too hard

You defended stupidity. We all know you did it because, like most of us, you assumed the idiots were liberals. Otherwise you too would have laughed at the stupid. This place isn't vacuum, we know from other threads and posts how each other behaves and reacts.

Forum List

Back