Absolutely,Certainly, No objection

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
lying son of a bitch ..

May 2014: Trump says that if he runs for office, he will “absolutely” release his tax returns, in an interview with Ireland’s TV3.

COLETTE FITZPATRICK: You questioned his [Obama’s] citizenship during his campaign, and you said afterwards if he produced that long-form birth certificate, you’d produce your tax returns. But you didn’t do it, did you?

TRUMP: Well I don’t know, did he do it? And if I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that. I did produce a financial statement even though I wasn’t even running. I did produce a financial statement and it was shocking to some because it was so much higher than people thought even possible. So it was a great statement, and it was my honor to do it.

February 25, 2015: Trump tells conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that he has “no objection” to releasing his tax returns.
HUGH HEWITT: Would you release tax returns, though?

TRUMP: I would release tax returns, and I would also explain to people that as a person that’s looking to make money, you know, I’m in the business of making money until I do this. And if I won, I would make money for our country. […] So the answer is yeah, I would do it. […]

HEWITT: How many years back would you go on the day you announce? Three? Five?

TRUMP: Oh, I don’t know. I mean, I actually have not even thought of that, but I would certainly show tax returns if it was necessary.

HEWITT: At least a couple of years?

TRUMP: Well, what have they been doing? They’ve been really doing one year, other than people that never made anything. But I would, certainly. I’m very proud of what I’ve done. […] We’ll take a good, strong look at that, Hugh. I mean, it’s obviously not something I thought of, but you know, I’ve given any real thought to, but I have no objection to certainly showing tax returns.

lying son of a bitch ..

May 2014: Trump says that if he runs for office, he will “absolutely” release his tax returns, in an interview with Ireland’s TV3.

COLETTE FITZPATRICK: You questioned his [Obama’s] citizenship during his campaign, and you said afterwards if he produced that long-form birth certificate, you’d produce your tax returns. But you didn’t do it, did you?

TRUMP: Well I don’t know, did he do it? And if I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that. I did produce a financial statement even though I wasn’t even running. I did produce a financial statement and it was shocking to some because it was so much higher than people thought even possible. So it was a great statement, and it was my honor to do it.

February 25, 2015: Trump tells conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that he has “no objection” to releasing his tax returns.
HUGH HEWITT: Would you release tax returns, though?

TRUMP: I would release tax returns, and I would also explain to people that as a person that’s looking to make money, you know, I’m in the business of making money until I do this. And if I won, I would make money for our country. […] So the answer is yeah, I would do it. […]

HEWITT: How many years back would you go on the day you announce? Three? Five?

TRUMP: Oh, I don’t know. I mean, I actually have not even thought of that, but I would certainly show tax returns if it was necessary.

HEWITT: At least a couple of years?

TRUMP: Well, what have they been doing? They’ve been really doing one year, other than people that never made anything. But I would, certainly. I’m very proud of what I’ve done. […] We’ll take a good, strong look at that, Hugh. I mean, it’s obviously not something I thought of, but you know, I’ve given any real thought to, but I have no objection to certainly showing tax returns.

Trump, lie his ass off and backpedal wildly on campaign promises in the middle of his campaign?

Surely you jest. His tax returns are probably right next to the massive 'deportation teams' that Trump insisted would be sweeping the US to expell all illegal immigrants. Um....until he completely abandoned the position in the general election.

But hey, maybe we can ask the NFL if Trump talked about his tax returns when they called him to voice their objection to the debate schedule.

just a guess, but I think most of the country would have given Trump an honest chance if he hadn't been such a dickhead from day one.

Forum List

Back