Absolutely Sickening: 3 officers N Carolina fired, audio recording planning mass murder against African Americans in Wilmington

Does anyone think this MIGHT be a fake? Like the bazillion other fakes we've been through already?

Does anyone think this MIGHT be a fake? Like the bazillion other fakes we've been through already?

I think its definitely being overblown. I don't see where this is any kind of big news story. Police officers talk shit all the time among their own. Its usually not caught on a recording.
It is not overblown when that is how they talk about the community they are supposed to be serving. We do not need people like that policing.

I think its definitely being overblown. I don't see where this is any kind of big news story. Police officers talk shit all the time among their own. Its usually not caught on a recording.
It is not overblown when that is how they talk about the community they are supposed to be serving. We do not need people like that policing.

Like I said, they can expect to be fired and probably will be in pretty quick order. Hopefully, they can get a job in a NC city without any blacks like Mayberry, where they can make a new start.

Don't blame them at all, not with a major Party's terrorist arm openly calling for assassinating police officers and every low life piece of hood rat shit out looking for a civil suit and lots of bling by violently resisting arrests or even basic traffic stops.

Yes, we need more Muslims, like your ISIS heroes, in American police forces.

To be fair, the officers weren't "planning" anything, they were shooting the shit, using vulgar language and slurs, talking out of their asses. It wasn't a "conspiracy" or a crime at all, although it obvious its a fireable offense and now that its public that what they should expect.
Shit listen to the cRrap music played on the radio, doesnt even come close to the killing of blacks, raping of women and destruction of property those thugs who rap think is music...

And yet Dems want to play games with the police reform bill-

Please listen. Dems said they needed 20 amendments, they were told by gop they could have them, they walked out.

Republican Sen. Tim Scott received multiple threatening voice messages using racial slurs and vulgar language threatening his life as he worked to craft the Republican JUSTICE Act — a police reform measure Democrats rejected this week.

"You coon motherf----- you," a person says in one of the messages provided to the Washington Examiner by Scott's office. "I hope you choke on your tongue tonight b----. You are the lowest piece of s--- this country ever produced."

The caller identified himself as calling from "the sunshine state" before mentioning Florida Republican Sens. Marco Rubio and Rick Scott.

"[Rubio] turned on his own people and ... Rick Scott is a God d--- crook," the caller said. "So all you motherf------ are gonna burn in hell together. So take your ticket one way straight to hell."

Scott's office confirmed the senator played the voicemails for other GOP members during Senate lunches on Tuesday and said the messages have been reported to U.S. Capitol Police.

Sen. Chuck Grassley said he was "shocked" when Scott played the voicemails for his colleagues.
The racist party is alive and sick.

Last edited:
And yet Dems want to play games with the police reform bill-

If they want to change the Warren Court's ruling on that stuff then let them also do away with the parts protecting politicians as well, so all these businessmen and people who lost relatives to black hate crimes can sue them and their Party for bling as well.

Don't blame them at all, not with a major Party's terrorist arm openly calling for assassinating police officers and every low life piece of hood rat shit out looking for a civil suit and lots of bling by violently resisting arrests or even basic traffic stops.
Nothing gives them that right. Nothing. Those officers piss me off. They bring a tarnish to the 99% that are there for good.

Lawyers are filing the motions as we speak to get their clients released and many will.

Well clearly the BLM and left-wing movements are succeeding in stamping out racism. See he little racism is left? No racism at all. Apparently attacking people, accusing everyone of racism, and destroying every statue they can, is really bringing Americans together, and promoting the virtues of pacifist MLK of a dream of a colorless society.

Yup, it's really working. Racism is falling dramatically across the country. Well done left-wingers. Your actions are working so well, you have people in the police force that want genocide. Well freakin done.

By the way, maybe we should support gun control, to make sure only police have guns, so they can engage in genocide without fear.

Idiots. All you left-wingers. Look what you guys are doing. Can you say your plan is working?

Forum List

Back