ACA web site should be fully functional by end of November

How much is this repair going to cost?

Are the best and the brightest they've brought in now going to get paid as much as the people who effed it up?

How much is this repair going to cost?

Are the best and the brightest they've brought in now going to get paid as much as the people who effed it up?

Pfft!! No cost is too high for the health of Americans!!

What's a few hundred million more? Don't Americans deserve it? What about the babies, cripples, and retards? Why do you hate America?

:lol:

Alright, so I decided to experiment:

1. I signed up for an account on Healthcare.gov

2. I took down the information I entered

3. I confirmed the account via email

4. Tried logging in

5. Recieved the response:

The information you entered isn't valid. Review this information. If you're having trouble, call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596. TTY users should call 1-855-889-4325.

And before any of you Obamabots chime in and say "oh you probably got your username or password wrong" I took down the information. And the website still did not recognize it, even after I entered it correctly.

6. So I click on the "forgot your password" link. It says it has sent an e-mail associated with the account... that was almost 45 minutes ago. Still no email. Now I cannot access my account. Not ever.

Moral of the story? I've been to hell and back. And I guess I won't be enrolling in Obamacare soon, either.

GOOD!
I hope you did not use any of your real information. The privacy concerns associated with the healthcare.gov network are frightening and significant.

They have problems with password resets being sent back to both email and browser.

For the lay people out there, what this means is that if you try to reset your password, it sends you to the reset page WITHOUT a verification link from an email providing credentials that say you are who you say you are.

What this means is that any hacker with an email list and run a bot against the healthcare.gov website and if your email is in their database, when it hits the healthcare website, they will get a 'positive' hit in their logs, your password will be reset to a value of their choosing, and they will then have access to your private information, such as social security information, address, phone, state, city......you know; all those things that make identity theft possible. There are also a myriad other problems with just the security of the information being taken by the government.

Lets also bring to light that there is no verification process that the people who are signing up are qualified or even US citizens.

The back end development of this entire network is poorly coded and has never been properly stressed to ensure that things like SQL injection, cross browser holes, and other regular security industry standards have been adhered to.

Aw, I may have messed up then. Although, I have little if any credentials. I don't use credit cards, there's no money in my bank account and I keep what little cash I have in physical form.

Alright, so I decided to experiment:

1. I signed up for an account on Healthcare.gov

2. I took down the information I entered

3. I confirmed the account via email

4. Tried logging in

5. Recieved the response:

The information you entered isn't valid. Review this information. If you're having trouble, call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596. TTY users should call 1-855-889-4325.

And before any of you Obamabots chime in and say "oh you probably got your username or password wrong" I took down the information. And the website still did not recognize it, even after I entered it correctly.

6. So I click on the "forgot your password" link. It says it has sent an e-mail associated with the account... that was almost 45 minutes ago. Still no email. Now I cannot access my account. Not ever.

Moral of the story? I've been to hell and back. And I guess I won't be enrolling in Obamacare soon, either.

GOOD!
I hope you did not use any of your real information. The privacy concerns associated with the healthcare.gov network are frightening and significant.

They have problems with password resets being sent back to both email and browser.

For the lay people out there, what this means is that if you try to reset your password, it sends you to the reset page WITHOUT a verification link from an email providing credentials that say you are who you say you are.

What this means is that any hacker with an email list and run a bot against the healthcare.gov website and if your email is in their database, when it hits the healthcare website, they will get a 'positive' hit in their logs, your password will be reset to a value of their choosing, and they will then have access to your private information, such as social security information, address, phone, state, city......you know; all those things that make identity theft possible. There are also a myriad other problems with just the security of the information being taken by the government.

Lets also bring to light that there is no verification process that the people who are signing up are qualified or even US citizens.

The back end development of this entire network is poorly coded and has never been properly stressed to ensure that things like SQL injection, cross browser holes, and other regular security industry standards have been adhered to.

One could suspect that the site is really just intended to steal people's personal information. Identity theft by the Obama administration. They could just say it was a big mistake and then start in on their next push to take our guns.

Michelle's Princeton classmate is a senior executive of CGI Federal, the contractor who built the site receiving a no-bid contract btw.

no connection there

--LOL

i can remember when no bid contracts

had been hated by the left

Mine is exceptionally intelligent and considerate.

Only in your own mind, ifitz.

Yeah, brilliant comeback. Practice that a lot in grade school so you wouldn't forget it, huh.....

I'm glad I live in a State that got off it's assets because if your in Iowa, you get

Must just suck to be in a lazy state.
Why are you still pretending the states are required by ACA to set up their own exchanges?

PCCrash.png

Last edited:
One could suspect that the site is really just intended to steal people's personal information. Identity theft by the Obama administration. They could just say it was a big mistake and then start in on their next push to take our guns.
Better keep an eye on your credit card statements. They're probably going to funnel cash to big Dem donors with stolen credit cards.

You know, just like they do with tax dollars.

Rofl. That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. The software needs to be recoded, the source code needs to be recoded. The site needs to be recoded period. That means 3 to 6 months. The best you could hope for is February or April.

You ever code anything?

I have..doesn't take that long at all.

Rofl. That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. The software needs to be recoded, the source code needs to be recoded. The site needs to be recoded period. That means 3 to 6 months. The best you could hope for is February or April.

You ever code anything?

Not even 3 years?

-Geaux

Only in your own mind, ifitz.

Yeah, brilliant comeback. Practice that a lot in grade school so you wouldn't forget it, huh.....

I'm glad I live in a State that got off it's assets because if your in Iowa, you get

Must just suck to be in a lazy state.
Why are you still pretending the states are required by ACA to set up their own exchanges?

Nobody ever said they are required. But when people tale personal responsibility, like a state Governor, then they don't need to be "required". They don't need to be told what to do, they just do it.

You ever code anything?

Not even 3 years?

-Geaux

If the framework is in place?

Nope.

When I was doing consulting I multiple jobs that required transposing COBOL programs and re-working shell scripts. I also worked with PICK BASIC and UniVerse.

Most didn't take longer than a few weeks.

Better keep an eye on your credit card statements. They're probably going to funnel cash to big Dem donors with stolen credit cards.

You know, just like they do with tax dollars.

That't the kind of exagerated, catastrophizing, fantasy thinking that has people so completely out of touch with reality.

You ever code anything?

Not even 3 years?

-Geaux

If the framework is in place?

Nope.

When I was doing consulting I multiple jobs that required transposing COBOL programs and re-working shell scripts. I also worked with PICK BASIC and UniVerse.

Most didn't take longer than a few weeks.

I see.. So, in a few weeks which most people consider to be 3, the websites will be smoking... or... Houston we have a problem?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back