Accepting the results of the election...

I wonder how folks would feel if Russia had hacked the GOP and Trump, including altering some of the content - instead...if they would still be applauding it or if they would be rightly angry at foreign intervention? Is foreign intervention ok when it's YOUR candidate? :eusa_think:

The Left has already rigged the election by using the media to lie about Trump to the American people. This whole groping scandal is part of the rigging. The MSM is clearly in the tank for the criminal and their reporting has been absurdly biased also part of the rigging....smart Americans can see the bias and discount it, dumb Americans can't. I call that rigging the election.

What liesw specifically? Are you saying Trump didn't grope any of those women? (and I bet you think that everything said about Bill Clinton is god's honest truth ;) )
You can't be this stupid unless it is purposeful. Trump was never accused of groping until...magic he runs as an R. He is wealthy in the public eye for decades...but nothing until just before the election 9 women come forth

Are you really this easily duped by the Clinton owned media?

You realize, don't you, that Clinton's women came out of the woodwork at a politically strategic time? But thanks for playing :)

No, they've been there all along. He's been investigated for them and committed perjury while testifying about them.

But nice try.

Hop on the Dem Bus for a ride to the nearest treatment facility. When you get out, they'll pay you for your work.

When did the first one come out with accusations?

I wonder how folks would feel if Russia had hacked the GOP and Trump, including altering some of the content - instead...if they would still be applauding it or if they would be rightly angry at foreign intervention? Is foreign intervention ok when it's YOUR candidate? :eusa_think:

I find it hilarious that you ignore Hillary's DECADES OLD history of selling information to communist countries (er..CHINA)

And now you want to pretend that IF Trump wins, it's because of Russia.

Does anybody else see the inherent schizo-ness of that?

Actual quote: It would be ridiculous to cheat like that, lets say we put people on a bus to go vote in another state, under what names could they vote? It would never work

Veritas plays: lets say we put people on a bus to vote in another state

Breitbart headline: Dems ship voters in from other states

This is rdean's post from another thread this a.m. Informative, huh? Instead of just calling rdean a name, check it out and see if the stuff you're believing is true.

You're another shill and wouldn't recognize a fact if a sack of them hit you in the head.

You loons and your attacking sources then quoting loon sites like Snopes are sad
So you don't think that was the actual quote? I don't think you'd even bother to check because it makes no difference to you if it's true. That's the difference between a conservative like you and an Independent like me.
You're just going to back the cause, not the facts.

I don't know what Snopes is, but I know World Weekly News quality when I see it. If you're too young to remember WWN (it used to be at the checkout counter at all the grocery stores) :
Weekly World News - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_World_NewsWikipedia
The Weekly World News was a largely fictional news tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007, renowned for its outlandish cover stories often ...

You're no freaking Independent lady and as for your other blather wth are you blabbering about?
I am an independent, have always been.
The time honored example of made up sensational nonsense news in my day was the WWN. Some of the articles I've seen on the websites you uphold remind me of WWN nonsense. I mentioned that in response to your accusation that I read Snopes. Which I don't, I remind you.

Yeah well you keep on claiming that and when a site includes the video proving the article you've sort of lost any argument. Daffy loons

The Left has already rigged the election by using the media to lie about Trump to the American people. This whole groping scandal is part of the rigging. The MSM is clearly in the tank for the criminal and their reporting has been absurdly biased also part of the rigging....smart Americans can see the bias and discount it, dumb Americans can't. I call that rigging the election.

What liesw specifically? Are you saying Trump didn't grope any of those women? (and I bet you think that everything said about Bill Clinton is god's honest truth ;) )
You can't be this stupid unless it is purposeful. Trump was never accused of groping until...magic he runs as an R. He is wealthy in the public eye for decades...but nothing until just before the election 9 women come forth

You realize, don't you, that Clinton's women came out of the woodwork at a politically strategic time? But thanks for playing :)

No, they've been there all along. He's been investigated for them and committed perjury while testifying about them.

But nice try.

Hop on the Dem Bus for a ride to the nearest treatment facility. When you get out, they'll pay you for your work.

Decades ago, sweetcheeks.

And, btw, this is off topic.

But nice try.

Before Bill was elected President? Got a link?

811508174d7e6ff30eef4161ab605b0df326fb8c836453bd7703a5e9a993f4c8.jpg

But nice try.

But nice try.

You should start a thread about that. Try to stick to the topic.

But nice try.

Hmmm....here's a Trump accuser who sued him in 1997, long before he ran for election.

1997: Jill Harth

In a 1997 lawsuit against Trump, Jill Harth accused the candidate of “attempted ‘rape,’ ” according to an interview she did with The Guardian in July.

I find it hilarious that you ignore Hillary's DECADES OLD history of selling information to communist countries (er..CHINA)

Sorry, but I don't follow conspiracy theory crap.

But nice try.

Hmmm....here's a Trump accuser who sued him in 1997, long before he ran for election.

In a 1997 lawsuit against Trump, Jill Harth accused the candidate of “attempted ‘rape,’ ” according to an interview she did with The Guardian in July.

One question...why would anyone that filed a lawsuit claiming someone raped them support that same person when they announced intent to run for POTUS?

One of the fundamental pillars of our democratic system accepting the results of an election, and the peaceful transition of power.

This is the first election where both could be fundamentally threatened by pre-election rhetoric and inflammatory statements.

Folks are now bringing up Al Gore, in his election against Bush as if it were somehow equivalent. But is it?

The Florida vote was extremely close - close enough to demand a recount which was within a candidates legal rights. When it was finally decided, by the courts - Gore graciously and completely accepted the outcome. There was no talk about "rigged" elections from Mr. Gore.

But the fundamental difference is this: all this occurred AFTER the election and Gore accepted the court's verdict.

There was no pre-election claims (whenever the polls dropped) about rigged elections, about his crooked opponent rigging things, etc. undermining the very electoral process in this country. This is a first from a presidential candidate, and it's dangerous because he flirts with it and encourages his supporters with it. They can't possibly lose - because it's "rigged".

I hated that Bush won - not once, but twice - felt like doomsday. But we survived as a country (and for those who hate Obama - we'll still survive as a country).

I'm horrified that supporters of Trump, encouraged BY Trump's rhetoric are saying these things...

Trump’s supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies - The Boston Globe
And if Trump doesn’t win, some are even openly talking about violent rebellion and assassination, as fantastical and unhinged as that may seem.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

He then placed a Trump mask on his face and posed for pictures.

Trump’s campaign has taken a sharp turn toward such dark warnings in recent days. He says he is a victim of conspiracies, portrays himself as a martyr to the cause of the right wing, and is stoking anger in advance of what may be a defeat on Nov. 8.

Trump has suggested that the Secret Service protecting Clinton should be disarmed and “see what happens to her,” and that “Second Amendment people” could take matters into their own hands if she wins and appoints judges who support gun control. But his campaign disavowed some of the remarks of his supporters on Saturday after this article was posted online.

Trump Supporters Call For Violent Coup If He Loses, Vow To Racially Profile Minority Voters
Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter, told the Globe he plans to heed Trump's call to "watch your precincts" on Election Day.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

And from: Trump’s supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies - The Boston Globe
Fergus Cullen, former chairman of the New Hampshire GOP, said it was an incredibly important moment in 2000 when Democrat Al Gore gave a speech saying he accepted the results of the Supreme Court decision to award the majority of electoral votes and presidential victory to George W. Bush.

“Had he not done that, or done so halfheartedly, or even suggested that he’d been robbed, or otherwise tried to delegitimize the results, it would have been a huge blow to our democratic process,” Cullen said.

Cullen expects Trump’s warnings about a rigged election to get even uglier in coming weeks, and he fears they will incite violence if Trump loses.

“That’s really scary,” Cullen said, recounting the violence at Trump rallies around the country leading up to the Republican National Convention. “In this country, we’ve always had recriminations after one side loses. But we haven’t had riots. We haven’t had mobs that act out with violence against supporters of the other side.’’

“There’s no telling what his supporters would be willing to do at the slightest encouragement from their candidate,” he said.
Conservatives lying about Gore fails as a red herring fallacy, in no way mitigating Trump's rejection of the democratic process.

It's not failed and lame attempt to deflect.
You got your fallacy dig in there and trotted out what you complained about. Saying you'll wait and see isn't rejecting democracy. How do you know there will be no illegal votes in a close states? You don't.

The irony is hat leftists are the one whining about the rigging of elections by blaming the Russians for revealing the truth about their scumbag politicians. And fighting voter ID laws. And trying to legalize illegals voting. On and on.

"Subversion is the undermining or detachment of the loyalties of significant political and social groups within the victimized state, and their transference, under ideal conditions, to the symbols and institutions of the aggressor."[11]

"Subversion — Actions designed to undermine the military, economic, psychological, or political strength or morale of a governing authority."[12]

"Subversive Activity — Anyone lending aid, comfort, and moral support to individuals, groups, or organizations that advocate the overthrow of incumbent governments by force and violence is subversive and is engaged in subversive activity. All willful acts that are intended to be detrimental to the best interests of the government and that do not fall into the categories of treason, sedition, sabotage, or espionage will be placed in the category of subversive activity."[12]

"Subversive Political Action — A planned series of activities designed to accomplish political objectives by influencing, dominating, or displacing individuals or groups who are so placed as to affect the decisions and actions of another government."[12]

Subversion — "A destructive, aggressive activity aimed to destroy the country, nation, or geographical area of your enemy... [by demoralizing the cultural values and changing the population's perception of reality].[13]

SubversionRoger Trinquier defined subversion as a term that could be lumped together under the name modern warfare, "as being interlocking systems of actions, political, economic, psychological and military that aims at the overthrow of established authority in a country."[14

Straight from the commie play book.
Subversion - Wikipedia
So Bernie accused the DNC of subversion? Is that your point?

Sorry, but I don't follow conspiracy theory crap.
Nah, you just crank em out.

But nice try.

One question...why would anyone that filed a lawsuit claiming someone raped them support that same person when they announced intent to run for POTUS?

:dunno: but then, there were similar inconsistencies with Bill's accusers.

Either way - she made the accusation before Trump ever ran for anything.

But nice try.

You failed to answer the question...why would a woman who claimed a man sexually assaulted her support that man in anything he attempted?

"Subversion is the undermining or detachment of the loyalties of significant political and social groups within the victimized state, and their transference, under ideal conditions, to the symbols and institutions of the aggressor."[11]

"Subversion — Actions designed to undermine the military, economic, psychological, or political strength or morale of a governing authority."[12]

"Subversive Activity — Anyone lending aid, comfort, and moral support to individuals, groups, or organizations that advocate the overthrow of incumbent governments by force and violence is subversive and is engaged in subversive activity. All willful acts that are intended to be detrimental to the best interests of the government and that do not fall into the categories of treason, sedition, sabotage, or espionage will be placed in the category of subversive activity."[12]

"Subversive Political Action — A planned series of activities designed to accomplish political objectives by influencing, dominating, or displacing individuals or groups who are so placed as to affect the decisions and actions of another government."[12]

Subversion — "A destructive, aggressive activity aimed to destroy the country, nation, or geographical area of your enemy... [by demoralizing the cultural values and changing the population's perception of reality].[13]

SubversionRoger Trinquier defined subversion as a term that could be lumped together under the name modern warfare, "as being interlocking systems of actions, political, economic, psychological and military that aims at the overthrow of established authority in a country."[14

Straight from the commie play book.
Subversion - Wikipedia

1682410-poster-1280-clap2.gif

The bed wetters can no longer feign utter unexplainable ignorance. The facts have been laid out over and over when it comes to every issue, every candidate. The bottom line is their policies ALWAYS fail, completely.... and a whole new buearucratic goat fuck is established to throw money down a hole "fixing" the last democrook pie in the sky legislative abortion. Their candidates are more despicable character wise at their best level than the biggest piece of shit republicrat you can come up with.

Ted Kennedy, "the lion of" libtardism, was the biggest scumbag you can be short of a mass murderer because he actually is a killer and it is beyond question that is a solid fact.

Libturds still occasionally try and twist it into something less, and that the fact that he went back to the senate somehow legitimized him, while all it did was prove what vapid imbeciles vote democrook in taxachuesettes are. You parasites can not possibly be this ignorant.

Cicero said:
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

So...you really are a dupe.

But nice try.

You failed to answer the question...why would a woman who claimed a man sexually assaulted her support that man in anything he attempted?

Did you miss the :dunno: part of my response?

Forum List

Back