Accidental Moment Of Honesty Exposes USSC Nominees Have nothing To Do With Constitution For Dems

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I watched the news play a video clip this morning of Democrat Senator Claire McCaskill expressing her concerns about the potential filibuster and confirmation of Gorsuch to the USSC. In that moment of 'Accidental Honesty' McCaskill confirmed the fact that USSC Justice Nominees and controlling the USSC has nothing to do with the Constitution for Democrats at all. It is about forcing THEIR Liberal values upon all Americans.

(Paraphrasing)
"If Neil Gorsuch is confirmed we will have a 'Scalia' for Scalia replacement. If, God forbid, Ruth Bader Ginsburg should die the Republicans will appoint another 'Scalia', and we will have one less USSC JUSTICE WHO HOLDS OUR VALUES."
-- Claire McCaskill

She makes no mention of a USSC Justice's sole responsibility to uphold, protect, and defend the CONSTITUTION. No, to her - and other Liberals - USSC Justice appointments ('stacking the court') is all about 'CONTROL' and 'IMPOSING' their will and own sense of values on others.

The actual TRUTH is this is nothing new, nothing people did not already know. HEARING IT OUT LOUD, PUBLICLY, ADMITTEDLY by Democrats in a moment of 'Accidental Honesty', though, is something most people are not used to and was a little shocking to hear. (Sort of like hearing Grubber declare, repeatedly, openly, how most politicians believe the American people are 'stupid' and how the politicians COUNT ON people being 'stupid' so they can 'get away with' as much as possible.)

(The video and story was a new news segment this morning. I will try to find the link to the video and story as soon as it is posted on the web.)

Last edited:
I watched the news play a video clip this morning of Democrat Cheryl Mills expressing her concerns about the potential filibuster and confirmation of Gorsuch to the USSC. In that moment of 'Accidental Honesty' Mills confirmed the fact that USSC Justice Nominees and controlling the USSC has nothing to do with the Constitution for Democrats at all. It is about forcing THEIR Liberal values upon all Americans.

(Paraphrasing)
"If Neil Gorsuch is confirmed we will have a 'Scalia' for Scalia replacement. If, God forbid, Ruth Bader Ginsburg should die the Republicans will appoint another 'Scalia', and we will have one less USSC JUSTICE WHO HOLDS OUR VALUES."
-- Cheryl Mills

She makes no mention of a USSC Justice's sole responsibility to uphold, protect, and defend the CONSTITUTION. No, to her - and other Liberals - USSC Justice appointments ('stacking the court') is all about 'CONTROL' and 'IMPOSING' their will and own sense of values on others.

The actual TRUTH is this is nothing new, nothing people did not already know. HEARING IT OUT LOUD, PUBLICLY, ADMITTEDLY by Democrats in a moment of 'Accidental Honesty', though, is something most people are not used to and was a little shocking to hear. (Sort of like hearing Grubber declare, repeatedly, openly, how most politicians believe the American people are 'stupid' and how the politicians COUNT ON people being 'stupid' so they can 'get away with' as much as possible.)

(The video and story was a new news segment this morning. I will try to find the link to the video and story as soon as it is posted on the web.)
Since this is about momentary moments of Honesty for liberals, here is a couple of moments I thought pretty damning, but poo poo'ed away by the left. Not my words, but their own FAUX Pau mouths. Hard for liberals to constantly lie, and every once in a while slips up.

Forum List

Back