According To Moslem Law, Obama is a Muslim

They were not all Americans, some of the victims were Muslims also...

yes, that makes it worse. But they were all innocents, that's the point.
Russia and China are innocents?

I was talking about the victims of 9/11. try to stay on topic.

The topic is about whether Obama is a muslim or not. Please try and stay with the actual topic. Or start a new thread.
Topics can branch out into relevant subjects. Please kiss my ass.

Indeed they can. And I have no problem with that. What I was referring to is the insistence that someone follow the new topic, and ignore the original topic, and to do so by saying "Please try and stay with the actual topic". When the "actual topic" is whether or not Obama is a muslim. If one person can branch off, then everyone can.

The topic is about whether Obama is a muslim or not. Please try and stay with the actual topic. Or start a new thread.

check back, I didn't bring 9/11 into the discussion,

Ok. But you complaining that someone else doesn't follow your topic, when it is not the OP topic is kinda silly.

its neither my topic or my thread, dingleberry. I was just responding to a post made by someone else, it happens in every thread, the discussion migrates. go back to sleep.

when it happens organically.... not when a winger troll doesn't like the topic. :thup:
Winger troll? Ok I get it. If you're a braindead leftist commie government leech, it's ok to branch out the subject of discussion...thanks.

when it happens organically.... not when a winger troll doesn't like the topic. :thup:
Winger troll? Ok I get it. If your a braindead leftist commie government leech, it's ok to branch out the subject of discussion...thanks.

dude, with a nic like yours, you aren't anything but a troll.

your posts only confirm that.

you're welcome.

Winger troll? Ok I get it. If your a braindead leftist commie government leech, it's ok to branch out the subject of discussion...thanks.

you're welcome.
You Takers crack me up.

Sorry bout that,

1. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
2. Horse *jillian idiot* meet water.
3. There are countless ways obama is working to ruin USA.
4. Sorry you've been blinded to this fact, but it is what it is.
5. He gave to a terrorist country 150 BILLION.
6. And he is letting the terrorist go free….
7. Fuck you're an idiot.
8. Just the most obvious you can't see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The 150 billion has yet to reach Iran, it is tied up in lawsuits, in fact, they were just bitching about that last month..How Oblama is screwing them and not living up to the agreement...

yep, the GOP congress if finally doing its job. Good for them-------------finally.

their job is to govern.

it's only rightwingnuthacks who don't understand that

you're welcome.
You Takers crack me up.

and your ignorants and incessantly being wrong about everything, troll boy, crack me up.

and i'm pretty sure you live in a trailer park.

Me? I pay taxes that you live off of.

you're welcome.
You Takers crack me up.

and your ignorants and incessantly being wrong about everything, troll boy, crack me up.

So tell us, what big bad corporation do you work for so that you may pay your taxes? Government check?

Sorry bout that,

1. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
2. Horse *jillian idiot* meet water.
3. There are countless ways obama is working to ruin USA.
4. Sorry you've been blinded to this fact, but it is what it is.
5. He gave to a terrorist country 150 BILLION.
6. And he is letting the terrorist go free….
7. Fuck you're an idiot.
8. Just the most obvious you can't see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The 150 billion has yet to reach Iran, it is tied up in lawsuits, in fact, they were just bitching about that last month..How Oblama is screwing them and not living up to the agreement...

yep, the GOP congress if finally doing its job. Good for them-------------finally.

their job is to govern.

it's only rightwingnuthacks who don't understand that

govern does not mean cave in to every stupid obozo idea.

only leftwingnuthacks don't understand that.

you're welcome.
You Takers crack me up.

So tell us, what big bad corporation do you work for so that you may pay your taxes? Government check?

most likely a GS 5 civil servant.

I just did some research on Sharia, which is the Muslim code of law.
According to Sharia, Obama is a Muslim, since his Father was a Muslim.
Those suspicions appear to be on target.

This reminds me of when Nazi's researched Judaic law to determine who was a Jew.....despite generations of having been practicing Christians.

Forum List

Back