According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

Why would Iran attack us for killing Iraqis?
You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.
Violent attacks upon US soil.

View attachment 298976
Kill. Kill. Kill.
Yes, Iran has murdered hundreds of Americans.
More than that over the decades.

It's time to get out before someone gets hurt... and by someone, I mean someone I care about.

Sure. But you can't simply walk away from this now. We're past the point of no return.

We can't leave now even if we wanted to.

We sure can. Our feet work and everything
The Canadian started pulling out this morning, back to Kuwait. We can hit from anywhere. No need to hang around in Iraq as close easy soft targets.

Good God have you paid attention?
Yup, I saw iran attack our embassy last week and also killed an American a few days before that. Prior to that they attacked ships, oil refineries and one of our drones.

All BEFORE we responded.

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

Why would Iran attack us for killing Iraqis?
You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.
Violent attacks upon US soil.

View attachment 298976

yeah thanks to asshole trump who STARTED it

In which no one was killed or hurt, but you Trumpettes want lots of dead Iranian women and children as pay back.

You dumb fucks don’t even know of the 25 Iraqis the US murdered prior to the embassy riots.

We're all dumb fucks, Gripper! Everyone is a brainwashed Trumpian except YOU. God bless you for pointing out what great, noble, innocent people Iran are, and what total assfucks the evil USA is! When can we expect you to fly over, join the Royal Guard and start fighting against us? You KNOW you wanna do it!
Just remember, Dumb Don is your God.
Just remember Beirut Embassy bombings, Kobe Towers, Marine Barracks Lebannon, Advanced IED's and EFPs .....just to name a few..........

They think he was bluffing ..........He Wasn't..........THEY JUST FUCKED UP.
Yeah let’s nuke Tehran and mass murder millions. Yippee!!!
We don't need nukes to deal with that PISS ANT country.........They are gonna get hit hard.........VERY SOON......as a final message.

Tehran should have vanished in a nuclear fireball by, at the latest, November 8, 1979.

Gipper is really the only person looking foolish in this thread.
War activities evoke emotional responses from some and that's perfectly fine but he just keeps droning on and on with the same retarded shit.

I'll tune in to Tucker at 8. I can't watch Fox News yet because my Mexican wife is watching La Rosa de Guadalupe. :21:

If you say so, Comrade. I’m Not the one cheering for Obama Bombs bought from Putin delivered straight from Russia, and launched by Iran at Americans and Iraqis.

So you are saying I support Iran, and Syria and Russia is their ally?

Iran and Russia are going to be wiped from the face of The Earth & burned alive by Divine Judgment, And I will celebrate their incineration the day that happens. You are Evil, They are Evil and you will all burn in Hell together.

Now you may return to your regularly scheduled goat humping activities.

upload_2020-1-7_19-49-21.jpeg

More blood on Dumb Don’s hands.

Why do you want the U.S. to close every American diplomatic outpost in the world?
Being that half the leftist on this board are Chinese, Russian, Iranian and other unsavory evil people, of course that is what they want.
And you are a Russian troll, Comrade.

reports are breaking ! rocket attacks against US facilities !
time to MOAB THEIR NUKE SITES ! and wipe out their refineries !

I remember the early images and videos of the Gulf war in '91. One Tomahawk missile went right by the hotel window of the CNN news team. Video cameras in the missiles noses would take the viewer right up to the target until it hit. What I would like to see is a video from a Tomahawk going right into the Ayatollah's bedroom window.

Forum List

Back