According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Has not been verified, but...

400+ missiles fired thus far
70 U.S service member fatalities
10 injured
INCIDENT STILL ONGOING

Escalating Tensions (@SteppingGlass) January 7, 2020

Another report says this...

Reports say Iran is firing dozens of missiles into Iraq, hitting U.S. forces at Al Asad Airbase. Early reports say 20 U.S. troops have died, amid 60+ missile strikes so far. If true, then we are at the precipice of another horrible war in the Middle East.

Mark Hughes (@markhughesfilms) January 7, 2020

and this:

Still 0 confirmed reports of injuries/fatalities in attack.

Doge (@IntelDoge) January 7, 2020

If this is true, it's all over for that little shithole.

I don’t think this information is reliable.

Which set?

More blood on Dumb Don’s hands.
Trump pushing the button on the Iran missile launchers?
Good God have you paid attention?
Yup, I saw iran attack our embassy last week and also killed an American a few days before that. Prior to that they attacked ships, oil refineries and one of our drones.

All BEFORE we responded.

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

Why would Iran attack us for killing Iraqis?
You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.

Has not been verified, but...

400+ missiles fired thus far
70 U.S service member fatalities
10 injured
INCIDENT STILL ONGOING

Escalating Tensions (@SteppingGlass) January 7, 2020

Another report says this...

Reports say Iran is firing dozens of missiles into Iraq, hitting U.S. forces at Al Asad Airbase. Early reports say 20 U.S. troops have died, amid 60+ missile strikes so far. If true, then we are at the precipice of another horrible war in the Middle East.

Mark Hughes (@markhughesfilms) January 7, 2020

and this:

Still 0 confirmed reports of injuries/fatalities in attack.

Doge (@IntelDoge) January 7, 2020

If this is true, it's all over for that little shithole.

I don’t think this information is reliable.

Probably not. Alot of different information comes out when stuff like this happens, it takes awhile to get to the truth.

These attacks were already planned, and that’s what Soleimani was doing in Iraq.

BTW he was in Iraq illegally as The UN had a travel ban on him since 2007 due to his involvement in terrorism and illegal nuclear weapons programs.

Or are you happy that Obama Bombs from Russia are being launched by Iran at Americans? Be honest for once in your life.

Iran Quds chief visited Russia despite U.N. travel ban: Iran official

(Reuters) - The head of Iran's elite military Quds Force, who is subject to a United Nations travel ban, has met senior Russian officials in Moscow, an Iranian official said on Friday.

Qassem Soleimani, chief of the force which is an overseas arm of the Revolutionary Guards, has been subject to an international travel ban and asset freeze by the U.N. Security Council since 2007.

But the Iranian official, who declined to be identified, said Soleimani had made the trip in the second half of July, where he had held talks covering regional and bilateral issues and the delivery to Iran of S-300 surface-to-air missiles and other weapons.

Soleimani had arrived in Moscow on July 24 and met President Vladimir Putin and Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu before departing three days later, Fox News reported on Thursday.

A Kremlin spokesman denied any meeting between Soleimani and Putin had taken place, RIA news agency reported.

However, two U.S. security sources told Reuters the United States believed the meeting between Putin and Soleimani took place.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power, said all states were obliged to enforce the ban. "These are very concerning reports but we are still tracking down the facts," she told reporters after a Security Council meeting on Syria.

Both Russia and Iran back Syrian President Bashar al-Assad against rebels in the country's civil war. Indications of a new diplomatic push to end the war have emerged following last month's signing of an accord on Iran's nuclear program between Tehran and world powers.

Diplomats say Russia and Iran are the prime movers behind the latest push following the July 14 nuclear deal.

but...but ….I thought Iranians were there to help Iraqis …..
When you invite The Devil (Iran) in to your bedroom, don't be surprised if you wind up pregnant with a Devil Child.

Iraq's decision to go to Iran for anything was the most monumental blunder in the history of idiocy.

They did this, after America liberated them and hailed us as heroes, rebuilt roads for them, schools, hospitals, and they slowly let Iranians in, because they believed allahs lies about Jihad.

I say, just quit rebuilding any countries we kick the shit out of.

Or just let them kill each other over there while we sip on Mojitos and eat Hamburgers.
Wait. Your Messiah Donnie said killing the general would deter Iran. Did he lie again?

Last edited:
Trump pushing the button on the Iran missile launchers?
Good God have you paid attention?
Yup, I saw iran attack our embassy last week and also killed an American a few days before that. Prior to that they attacked ships, oil refineries and one of our drones.

All BEFORE we responded.

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

Why would Iran attack us for killing Iraqis?
You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.

I see you didnt answer the question.
Why would Iran attack the US for killing Iraqis?

How did Trump get Iran to attack our Embassy in Iraq?
In which no one was killed or hurt, but you Trumpettes want lots of dead Iranian women and children as pay back.

You dumb fucks don’t even know of the 25 Iraqis the US murdered prior to the embassy riots.

We're all dumb fucks, Gripper! Everyone is a brainwashed Trumpian except YOU. God bless you for pointing out what great, noble, innocent people Iran are, and what total assfucks the evil USA is! When can we expect you to fly over, join the Royal Guard and start fighting against us? You KNOW you wanna do it!

It's time to get out before someone gets hurt... and by someone, I mean someone I care about.

Iran wants to go back to the "glory" years of the Persian empire. Their tentacles are all over the world. They need to be taken out. Or should we wait for them to become North Korea 2.0? No thanks.

North Korea 2.0???
What has NK done? How many countries have they invaded in the last few decades?
How many wars have they started?

Forum List

Back