According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Iran still gets incinerated in Ezekiel 38
“The world is not divided into countries. The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don’t know each other, but we talk together and we understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same." - Sassy Marjane Satrapi

Gipper is really the only person looking foolish in this thread.
War activities evoke emotional responses from some and that's perfectly fine but he just keeps droning on and on with the same retarded shit.

this coming from a troll who runs off from facts and insults when he cant counter the evidence.:lmao::laughing0301: glad this troll is not my lawyer,with his logic,he would lose EVERY case for me.:lmao:
Hide under your pillow, we’ll let you know when it’s safe.
United States Marines Corps

"Democrats and the media (i repeat myself) are lighting themselves on fire and saying Trump is leading us to WW3" - Lyin Ted Cruz on Hannity

Fake god Ollie Assburn took the 30 Obama Bombs paid with Obama Bucks bought from Russia and launched by The Unholy Ayatollah Assaholla and guided them to Kill Zero Americans.

fear comes from uncertainty, we can eliminate the fear within us when we know ourselves better

my friends, Trump is making the american people live in fear
Are you in fear?

I'm not, and I live less than a half mile from a large Shia mosque attended mostly by Iranians.

Iran fired as many as 15 ballistic missiles into Iraq, targeting U.S. military and coalition forces early Wednesday, officials said, in a major retaliation by the rogue regime after the U.S. airstrike that killed Iranian Quds Force Gen. Qassem Soleimani last week.

Ten missiles hit Al-Assad Air Base, one missile hit a military base in Erbil and four missiles failed, according to a U.S. military spokesman for Central Command, responsible for American forces in the Middle East. The attacks unfolded in two waves, each about an hour apart.

Initial assessments showed "no U.S. casualties," a U.S. military official in Baghdad told Fox News.

Iran launches 15 ballistic missiles into Iraq targeting US, coalition forces, officials say

The forecast in Iran is looking a little cloudy with an extremely high chance of total obliteration...Jokes aside, please pray for our troops and that whatever we’re about to get involved with will be short and swift

You people are mentally sick. This is a manufactured crisis for oil, and this dick head Trump wants to cash in at the expense of needless loss of life. And you could give two shits about that.
Did you not know we are the largest exporter of oil?

Was killing Salami a "needless loss of life"?
Im talking about us you fucking moron.
Your president can handle this without loss of american life. He isnt interested in fighting them on their terms
Really? He already fucked up a great deal with Iran that was working, he got impeached, said he would bomb the shit out of them and get their oil, so here we are. And "Trump can handle this?" Are you out of your damn mind?
Shitforbrains.

Iran is violating the deal
Do you have any idea just how fucking stupid you are? Did you even read your own link? et the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) recently stated that it could not verify that Iran was “fully implementing the agreement” by not engaging in activities that would allow it to make a nuclear explosive device. Yukiya Amano of the IAEA told Reuters that when it comes to inspections, which are stipulated in Section T of the agreement, “our tools are limited.” Amano continued to say: “In other sections, for example, Iran has committed to submit declarations, place their activities under safeguards or ensure access by us. But in Section T, I don’t see any (such commitment).”

The (IAEA) stated that it could not verify that Iran was "fully implementing the agreement." Is your brain capable of interpreting that statement from your own link? You aren't just grossly stupid, you're a liar too.

Kill. Kill. Kill.
Yes, Iran has murdered hundreds of Americans.
:dig:
and you also think the CIA is not ab evil organization and does not go around and start wars in other countries as well i am sure.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:
So how’d Trump get Iran to attack us?

wow you are way dumber than I thought, do you have have alzheimers diseace or something? have you already forgotten he PROVOKED them by MURDERING a general in violation of the UN? obviously so.LOL
Did you forget the American deaths this general masterminded ? Hey, if he thought that he was safe coming into Iraq where American blood sweat and tears were shed, then he was the idiot for such a move. If any terrorist thinks that they can walk around in Iraq like they are taking some kind of walk through the tulip's, then they are highly mistaken. When we leave Iraq, then they might get away with it, but only when we leave. Until then they best stay in their country where they are protected.
I look forward to your links to all your threads and posts over the years expressing concern over this Iranian general....this last week doesn't count.

"you could have had millions of american casualties if Iran had nuclear capability, which is where we were headed under Obama. i dont want to turn Iran into Switzerland, but it would be great if there is regime change" - Lyin Ted

WTF is it to you? It's none of our damn business. We keep children in cages where we are. So who the f are you to talk about "holding people by force?"

That means that people are wishing to escape the tyranny of Iran..not sneak in by the millions like the US.

View attachment 299019
WTF is it to you? We have kids in cages back at home, and you want to pretend to care about Iran's people? :auiqs.jpg:You can tell that to another fellow Trump Toad, but you can't tell me that.

Yes thanks to Obama keep kids in cages!

We dont keep kids in cages.
View attachment 299025 View attachment 299026
images
images
images

Thanks to Obama!

You have a point, someone has to clean the latrine.
Latrine? :71: 1. It's called a "head", and 2. Officers don't....you do.

Yes you miss your terrorist hero!
Methinks you protest too much, Omar.

Yes you do miss your terrorsists!
Learn English, Omar.

Poor far left cult has nothing left!

Just support them terrorists!

"All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning." - President Trump

Our President tweets on unprovoked Iran attack on America

All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.

Our President tweets on unprovoked Iran attack on America

All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.
I wonder if his Secret Service has him trussed up in the WH living quarters so he can't do the launch codes.

Forum List

Back