According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Great news that there are no American casualties so far. Hopefully that news remains and none of our people were hurt.

It's being reported that they targeted a facility that was not occupied by Americans and the Iranian leader's tweet seemed very measured, more interested in defending themselves than escalating this situation. Trump tweeted but didn't say anything stupid.

Hopefully this ends here.

So targeting the base was "defending themselves"? Who was attacking them? Do you need the dictionary definition of "defending"?

Go say that to him, dumbass. I'm just showing you what he said.

So you know he is lying then...right?

Our President tweets on unprovoked Iran attack on America

All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.
I wonder if his Secret Service has him trussed up in the WH living quarters so he can't do the launch codes.

Like Obama?

Good God have you paid attention?
Yup, I saw iran attack our embassy last week and also killed an American a few days before that. Prior to that they attacked ships, oil refineries and one of our drones.

All BEFORE we responded.

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

Why would Iran attack us for killing Iraqis?
You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.

god we got some fucking idiots here dont we?
Especially when you post...

Fake god Ollie Assburn took the 30 Obama Bombs paid with Obama Bucks bought from Russia and launched by The Unholy Ayatollah Assaholla and guided them to Kill Zero Americans.

fear comes from uncertainty, we can eliminate the fear within us when we know ourselves better

my friends, Trump is making the american people live in fear
Are you in fear?

I'm not, and I live less than a half mile from a large Shia mosque attended mostly by Iranians.
Oh bullshit.

Iran lobbed some glorified SCUDs in the general direction of 2 Iraqi air-bases hosting Americans, who were ready for the attack, and prayed to Allah that no American accidentally gets killed by them.

Last edited:
Why didn’t Ollie Assburn protect General Salami?

Fake god Ollie Assburn took the 30 Obama Bombs paid with Obama Bucks bought from Russia and launched by The Unholy Ayatollah Assaholla and guided them to Kill Zero Americans.

I bet you r pissed today!

It is ridiculous to see Obama's military fighting Trump's military.

According to Tucker minutes ago: ( President tweets "all is well" ) as reported here minutes ago.

YINGST: “Tucker, good evening. Things in Baghdad are quite common. Most of the missiles, according to reports, landed at an Iraqi military base in western Iraq, that houses U.S. Troops. Some missiles, also targeting a base where there are American forces station. Tonight, these were missiles fired from Iranian territory into Iraq. The ayatollah himself was actually the one ordering the strikes. Moving forward, the big question is how will the administration respond? According to the White House, we are hearing that he is meeting with his national security team. There are still damage assessments going on in western Iraq to determine whether or not there any American casualties. Reports indicate that there are Iraqi casualties. They are more than 5,000 American troops here. Just a little bit on how we got to where we are at today, we saw just last month the death of an American contractor and four U.S. Service members who were injured. In response, President Trump struck T Hezbollah. In response, we saw the militia just off to my left ordering the storming of the U.S. Embassy. Early Friday, President Trump ordering that drone strike two takeouts before. Everyone has been speculating about what the Iranians will do. They had called for the blood of Americans. We heard that confirmation today from the Iranian presidential — we are not sure whether or not this attack is over or whether it has just begun. Tucker.”

Fox News: Initial Reports Say No Americans Have Been Injured in Iran Missile Attack

Last edited:
Pay attention. Gog and Magog are coming and Iran is incinerated!

Ezekiel 38 BSB

Wait until they try to attack Israel. It's coming. Could be a few weeks from now, could be 5 years, but they are going to do it.
Sooner the better

Israel isn't going down. Sorry to disappoint you.
maxresdefault.jpg

Those pushing the end of the world for their religion should be classified as a terrorist and treated accordingly.

No man can push for the end of the world. Well, they can but it will fail. Speaking of the end, looks like the iranian religious folks hoisted up the red mahdi flag. Looks like they're the ones pushing for the end.

fear comes from uncertainty, we can eliminate the fear within us when we know ourselves better

Are you in fear?

I'm not, and I live less than a half mile from a large Shia mosque attended mostly by Iranians.
Oh bullshit.

Iran lobbed some glorified SCUDs in the general direction of 2 Iraqi air-bases with Americans who were ready for the attack and prayed to Allah that no American accidentally gets killed by them.

If all the Ayatollahs wanted to do was to "save face", why didn't they just put out a press release announcing the death of a 1000 Americans and not fire any missiles at all? Their media would cover it, CNN and MSNBC would pick it up.

So sorry, war mongering lefties. Looks like Iran was just trying to save face.

No Americans casualties. We know you guys are so so upset that no American blood was spilled so you could blame Trump.

I wonder what Iran lawmakers will make of this. They were chanting "death to America", but no Americans were killed. (Hopefully that report doesn't change)

Are they good now? We got a hit in, and so did they.

I wonder what Iran lawmakers will make of this. They were chanting "death to America", but no Americans were killed. (Hopefully that report doesn't change)

Are they good now? We got a hit in, and so did they.

I thought Pelosi was chanting that

The Iranian regime isn’t as dumb as they look.

If they killed a bunch of our troops, there would be no more regime.

If this was Iran just having a little tantrum, I am fine with no retaliation by USA.

Are you in fear?

Oh bullshit.

Iran lobbed some glorified SCUDs in the general direction of 2 Iraqi air-bases with Americans who were ready for the attack and prayed to Allah that no American accidentally gets killed by them.

If all the Ayatollahs wanted to do was to "save face", why didn't they just put out a press release announcing the death of a 1000 Americans and not fire any missiles at all? Their media would cover it, CNN and MSNBC would pick it up.
Because it wouldn't work. Our President can out-lie the Ayatollahs and the mullahs any day of week! No Contest, suckers!

Forum List

Back