According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Well the far left did not get their way, no Americans died during the attack!

It looks like Iran just fired a few duds into the desert in order to make themselves look good for the home town crowd.

Sorry far left, you will not get your wish!

A SSgt wrote: I think we need to withdraw all of our troops from the middle-east. I am tired of shedding American blood for other peoples problems in a region that has no solution to conflict. We abandoned the Kurds, it is time to leave Iraq and Afghanistan.

Obama admin labeled Soleimani a terrorist....now liberals are kissing his ass?

Just in fucking believable.

What this topic IS NOT ---

1) Jeffrey Epstein
2) Kids in Cages
3) Who's a paid Russian troll
4) Repeating the same ranting post 4 times in 2 pages..
5) ..... and 10 other thread diversions..

If you can't SERIOUSLY honor this topic -- you don't belong here.....

Thread closed for cleaning and deportation.. Will reopen shortly...

Fake god Ollie Assburn took the 30 Obama Bombs paid with Obama Bucks bought from Russia and launched by The Unholy Ayatollah Assaholla and guided them to Kill Zero Americans.

fear comes from uncertainty, we can eliminate the fear within us when we know ourselves better

my friends, Trump is making the american people live in fear
Are you in fear?

I'm not, and I live less than a half mile from a large Shia mosque attended mostly by Iranians.
Oh bullshit.

Iran lobbed some glorified SCUDs in the general direction of 2 Iraqi air-bases with Americans who were ready for the attack and prayed to Allah that no American accidentally gets killed by them.

If all the Ayatollahs wanted to do was to "save face", why didn't they just put out a press release announcing the death of a 1000 Americans and not fire any missiles at all? Their media would cover it, CNN and MSNBC would pick it up.
It's kinda hard to fake a ballistic missile launch. How would you even do that?

I'm sure their state-controlled media is already saying, or will shortly say, that they killed a bunch of American infidels, including 2 Generals and the like, whether it is true or not.

That's OK.

Last edited:
Fake god Ollie Assburn took the 30 Obama Bombs paid with Obama Bucks bought from Russia and launched by The Unholy Ayatollah Assaholla and guided them to Kill Zero Americans.

fear comes from uncertainty, we can eliminate the fear within us when we know ourselves better

my friends, Trump is making the american people live in fear
Are you in fear?

I'm not, and I live less than a half mile from a large Shia mosque attended mostly by Iranians.
Oh bullshit.

Iran lobbed some glorified SCUDs in the general direction of 2 Iraqi air-bases with Americans who were ready for the attack and prayed to Allah that no American accidentally gets killed by them.

If all the Ayatollahs wanted to do was to "save face", why didn't they just put out a press release announcing the death of a 1000 Americans and not fire any missiles at all? Their media would cover it, CNN and MSNBC would pick it up.

I'm sure their state-controlled media is already saying, or will shortly say, that they killed a bunch of American infidels, including 2 Generals and the like, whether it is true or not.

That's OK.

The media keeps speaking of Iran launching “ballistic missiles”. Isn’t a ballistic missile a sub orbital missile used between continents?

If our guys did not get hurt...then I am all for getting out of there and let them bicker amongst themselves. If even one of our soldiers was hurt..that's another story.

From your link was this soundbite: "According to the Iranian Tasnim news agency, Hezbollah will attack Israel if the US responds to Tuesday night's attacks."

That is crazyspeak on part of Iran.

Edit: it also wrote this: "Ali Shamkhani, secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, had said that 13 'revenge scenarios' were being considered, Fars news agency reported. Even the weakest option would prove 'a historic nightmare for the Americans,' he said."

Are you in fear?

Oh bullshit.

That's OK.

The media keeps speaking of Iran launching “ballistic missiles”. Isn’t a ballistic missile a sub orbital missile used between continents?
75c570944a324dd7bb03afaf28abc671_6.jpg

Oh bullshit.

That's OK.

75c570944a324dd7bb03afaf28abc671_6.jpg

Ok. For sure a cruise missile is not a ballistic missile.

From your link was this soundbite: "According to the Iranian Tasnim news agency, Hezbollah will attack Israel if the US responds to Tuesday night's attacks."

That is crazyspeak on part of Iran.

Edit: it also wrote this: "Ali Shamkhani, secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, had said that 13 'revenge scenarios' were being considered, Fars news agency reported. Even the weakest option would prove 'a historic nightmare for the Americans,' he said."

If Hezbollah attacks Israel, Iran is toast. Because Trump won't hold back Israel like Bush did when they were attacked at the beginning of the war.

Forum List

Back