According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

I wonder what the rap sheets of the Bundy militia looked like. One couple murdered a few people in NV....oh, they weren't *******...who cares!

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

2nd witness is interviewed live on Lawrence O'Donnell show!

Eyewitness to Brown shooting tells her story | MSNBC

For those who were apprehensive about the witnesses in the Michael Brown shooting click on the link and put those doubts aside. Meet Tiffany Mitchell: A bright, articulate beautiful, self-confident and courageous Black woman. She made me proud!

The silk skinned black diva looked right into the camera during her interview on the Lawrence O’Donnel show. Fashionably garbed in a Black dress that could have been worn by royalty, Tiffany’s presence was the abject essence of class! The high forehead and large wide set eyes announced her high cognitive ability before she spoke a single word. When she did part her luscious lips to speak, there was not even a hint of hip-hop gangsterism or Ebonics.

Tiffany didn’t know Michael Brown and did not even live in that part of town. She just happened to be driving by when the whole thing started. She got out of her car and was in close proximity to the incident. Her story echoes that of the other witness.

All ******* lie. The cop was justified in shooting that monkey in the back and again when he turned around. Even if he wasn't, it doesn't matter because those black animals looted a store. :doubt:

I don't believe the cops story.. In my opinion, gassing reporters, stealing camera's and equipment so the truth cannot be shown and covered , tells me all I need to know about this corrupt little town's police dept.

Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

As it stands right now, it's not looking too good for that cop.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.

yeah, and I bet every single "witness" was black too.:eusa_hand:

I don't believe the cops story.. In my opinion, gassing reporters, stealing camera's and equipment so the truth cannot be shown and covered , tells me all I need to know about this corrupt little town's police dept.

Neither do I. It is a shame that looting is fueling the USMB hate.

Dorin Johnson, the young man that claims to be with Michael Brown during the incident has given multiple interviews stating that the cop reached his arm out the car while driving and accosted the victim Michael Brown, then came out and shot him.

Another witness, Piaget (I forget her last name) also witnessed it from the balcony of her apartment corroborates that .

There's been reports that the victim stole something from QuickTrip, well, if there's no 911 call from the QT...that cop is toast.

Everything the police has said to this point is in complete contradiction to what all the witnesses are saying.

In a neighborhood full of people, there are more than the two above mentioned witnesses as well, most who have remained anonymous.

The FBI is already involved in the investigation and sooner or later, we'll get to the bottom of this mess.

Yes, because all ******* lie. :doubt: There were no white witnesses, lets throw a parade for this cop!

I see that more racists have been attracted to USMB! Welcome, you will fit right in.

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

For those who were apprehensive about the witnesses in the Michael Brown shooting click on the link and put those doubts aside. Meet Tiffany Mitchell: A bright, articulate beautiful, self-confident and courageous Black woman. She made me proud!

The silk skinned black diva looked right into the camera during her interview on the Lawrence O’Donnel show. Fashionably garbed in a Black dress that could have been worn by royalty, Tiffany’s presence was the abject essence of class! The high forehead and large wide set eyes announced her high cognitive ability before she spoke a single word. When she did part her luscious lips to speak, there was not even a hint of hip-hop gangsterism or Ebonics.

Tiffany didn’t know Michael Brown and did not even live in that part of town. She just happened to be driving by when the whole thing started. She got out of her car and was in close proximity to the incident. Her story echoes that of the other witness.

good witness

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

She is going to be a problem for the defense. She even saw them removing the bullets that missed from the neighbors house. I hope they fry this fucker.

So what? Is there a rule that says the witnesses have to be a certain race.

at this point i am skeptical about the cops story

but i have not heard much

from what i gather

this is going to the grand jury

as for the aftermath

i dont know how many have been raising concerns over the

militarization of local police departments

from what i gather

as for the aftermath

It all stinks.. the whole damn thing ... and someone paid with their life.. We all need to demand justice.

we do not know who and how many witnesses there are

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

Damn, you'd have a great career as a writer for Cosmo or some fashion magazine. Maybe Ebony.

This interview is probably going to be bad news for the prosecution at trial for if she changes any point between now and then then that puts her credibility in question and that's going to be Mission #1 for the defense.

What she describes is Brown fleeing the officer. The officer alleges assault. That right there gives the officer cause to purse and quite possibly to shoot.

The problem for the officer's position occurs right at the last - did he gun down an already wounded and surrendering Brown? Was it an execution. She makes it sound like an execution.

we do not know who and how many witnesses there are

Agreed and why does it fucking matter what color the witnesses are??? A witness is a fucking witness, period.

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

She is going to be a problem for the defense. She even saw them removing the bullets that missed from the neighbors house. I hope they fry this fucker.

She is going to be a problem for the defense. She even saw them removing the bullets that missed from the neighbors house

that is standard practice any shooting crime scene

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

She is going to be a problem for the defense. She even saw them removing the bullets that missed from the neighbors house

that is standard practice any shooting crime scene

I know. I'm talking about her attention to detail.

from what i gather

as for the aftermath

It all stinks.. the whole damn thing ... and someone paid with their life.. We all need to demand justice.

i want to see all the facts in the case

but it does not look good for the cop

at this point

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

Damn, you'd have a great career as a writer for Cosmo or some fashion magazine. Maybe Ebony.

This interview is probably going to be bad news for the prosecution at trial for if she changes any point between now and then then that puts her credibility in question and that's going to be Mission #1 for the defense.

What she describes is Brown fleeing the officer. The officer alleges assault. That right there gives the officer cause to purse and quite possibly to shoot.

The problem for the officer's position occurs right at the last - did he gun down an already wounded and surrendering Brown? Was it an execution. She makes it sound like an execution.

Forensics don't lie and will tell the truth as to whether or not he was shot in the back and then gunned down like a dog.

Forum List

Back