Accused Somali War Criminal Working At DC Airport.

Stories like this is why I have very little faith in "screening" immigrants. Better to just ban them all, except a select number of highly talented individuals. We dont need to risk our safety just to bring over a future ditch digger or fry cook, let alone welfare rats.

Stories like this is why I have very little faith in "screening" immigrants. Better to just ban them all, except a select number of highly talented individuals. We dont need to risk our safety just to bring over a future ditch digger or fry cook, let alone welfare rats.
Screening hell, the article says this gov. Has known about this terrorist for six years.

I represented over a hundred applicants for political asylum. I will never forget the hearing where the government attorney started asking my client about his army record in Guatamala, and he started admitting participation in war crimes, though he claimed he never actually killed anyone himself, he was there, and he watched it happen, and did nothing to stop it. It made me realize this kind of thing could happen to anyone, except the rare individual who is very brave and will try to stop things, and get killed for trying.

Forum List

Back