Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Nope. Straight up legal fact. No way around it.
The UN and ICJ disagree with what you're saying though, so you are clearly wrong and that flawed reasoning likely extends to many other things you claim are true here.

Why did you ignore the refutation I posted:

That's disparaging right there, as disparaging as people arguing that the Jews are responsible for the millions exterminated in WW2, that they brought it on themselves, that if there hadn't been a Warsaw uprising hundreds of lives would never have been lost, that if the Jews hadn't manipulated the banking system etc etc.

I argue that that is disparaging to Jew in the same way your claim is disparaging to Palestinians in Gaza

You haven't been paying attention, then. The deaths of 20,000 civilians is horrific and terrible. I just place the blame where it correctly belongs -- with Hamas and Hamas supporters.

The UN and ICJ disagree with what you're saying though, so you are clearly wrong and that flawed reasoning likely extends to many other things you claim are true here.
The ICJ has never been asked to opine on the legal status of the territory. To claim that it has is disingenuous.

Why did you ignore the refutation I posted:

I argue that that is disparaging to Jew in the same way your claim is disparaging to Palestinians in Gaza
Mostly because it was a silly argument. It is not at all disparaging to say that Hamas and those who actively support Hamas activity are responsible for the easily anticipated outcome of their hideous attack on Israeli citizens. Unless you mean that it is disparaging of Hamas. Well, yeah.

Mostly because it was a silly argument. It is not at all disparaging to say that Hamas and those who actively support Hamas activity are responsible for the easily anticipated outcome of their hideous attack on Israeli citizens. Unless you mean that it is disparaging of Hamas. Well, yeah.

It is disparaging to argue that the deaths of 41,000 people and the destruction of schools and hospitals is wholly attributable to Hamas and supporters.

It is disparaging to argue that the deaths of six million Jews and the destruction of Jewish culture in Europe is wholly attributable to prominent Jews who betrayed Germany after WW1 and the Spartacist uprising that represented a threat of a Jew dominated communist dictatorship.

YOU are arguing the former
NAZIS argued the latter

Each is disparaging for the same reasons - they are lies.

It is disparaging to argue that the deaths of 41,000 people and the destruction of schools and hospitals is wholly attributable to Hamas and supporters.

It is disparaging to argue that the deaths of six million Jews and the destruction of Jewish culture in Europe is wholly attributable to prominent Jews who betrayed Germany after WW1 and the Spartacist uprising that represented a threat of a Jew dominated communist dictatorship.

YOU are arguing the former
NAZIS argued the latter

Each is disparaging for the same reasons - they are lies.
Did I say "wholly attributable"? No, I did not. I said the responsibility lies with Hamas and those who worked to support Hamas. I'm not blaming the civilians for being killed, which you seem to be accusing me of. They are certainly not responsible for their own deaths.

I'm blaming Hamas. I'm blaming those who committed the atrocities in Israel. I'm blaming those who abducted Israeli citizens. I'm blaming those who held hostages in their homes, cooked them meals, or in any other way contributed to their captivity. I'm blaming those who permitted a tunnel to be built under their child's bedroom. I'm blaming those who fired rockets from mosques, and schools, and hospitals. In other words, I am placing the responsibility on the combatants.

Did I say "wholly attributable"? No, I did not. I said the responsibility lies with Hamas and those who worked to support Hamas. I'm not blaming the civilians for being killed, which you seem to be accusing me of. They are certainly not responsible for their own deaths.

I'm blaming Hamas. I'm blaming those who committed the atrocities in Israel. I'm blaming those who abducted Israeli citizens. I'm blaming those who held hostages in their homes, cooked them meals, or in any other way contributed to their captivity. I'm blaming those who permitted a tunnel to be built under their child's bedroom. I'm blaming those who fired rockets from mosques, and schools, and hospitals. In other words, I am placing the responsibility on the combatants.
That's odd because I blame Israel for Hamas even launching their attack, for Hamas even existing, for two million people being imprisoned in Gaza in the first place.

Forum List

Back