ACLU comes to bombers aid

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
I knew they would show up. their looking for a tasty settlement here at taxpayers expense

BOSTON — As the lone surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing lay hospitalized under heavy guard, the American Civil Liberties Union and a federal public defender raised concerns about investigators' plan to question 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev without reading him his Miranda rights.

huff post

IMO this kid still has a chance of getting off scott free

I knew they would show up. their looking for a tasty settlement here at taxpayers expense

BOSTON — As the lone surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing lay hospitalized under heavy guard, the American Civil Liberties Union and a federal public defender raised concerns about investigators' plan to question 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev without reading him his Miranda rights.

huff post

What is your definition of "scott free"?

huff post

You are surprised by this? Seriously?

and my group is 90% of America.

now tell me how background checks are unconstitutional

Doesn't the ACLU actively protect the Constitution and one's rights per the Constitution just like the NRA protects one's 2nd Amendment rights??

Yes they do but sometimes they do it selectively.
I don't see them going to the defense of citizens losing their second amendment right.

Doesn't the ACLU actively protect the Constitution and one's rights per the Constitution just like the NRA protects one's 2nd Amendment rights??

Yes, but conservatives hate the ACLU because the Union is usually protecting the Constitution from attacks by the right.

I don't recall the ACLU defending certain rights of citizens they seem to do it selectively

I say, arrest him, read him his miranda rights, give him bail, release on the Boston common. Publish it in the papers a week ahead of time. Or put a tracking divide on him and build obama a new drone.

huff post

What is your definition of "scott free"?

think about that

huff post

You are surprised by this? Seriously?

not at all. been expecting it

Forum List

Back