ACLU comes to bombers aid

Wouldn't you want to make sure that this scumball doesn't get off on a technicality? Whether he "talks" or not seems to be immaterial at this point. We get into trouble when we screw around with what has served the public so well and for so long. Treat him just as you would someone murdering 3 people at a 7/11 on a Tuesday in July. Collect evidence, protect the chain of custody, charge him, give him a fair and speedy trial, present your evidence, trust the good people in the jury to render a verdict and go from there.

Why in the world would you want to risk it by having their lawyer be able to argue, "My client was questioned without the presence of cousel".

We had a guy who was a suspect in a shooting at one of our trauma centers. The cops questioned him at the ICU post op. I wasn't there so I don't know if he agreed to it at the time or not--hard for me to think the cops would question him if he didn't agree to it. Anyway, the suspect had his lawyer try to throw out the evidence the cops collected.

I'm sure this happens all the time; the only reason I was privy to it was that the suspect tried to sue us for allowing the cops to be there since only family members were supposed to be allowed. What they didn't mention was that the authorities brought him into the ER.

Anyway, treat the scum ball just like any other murderer. Don't make a Casey Anthony, Jody Arias, or OJ Simpson out of this dude.

What makes you think that Obama will let him go if he gets off on a technicality?

yeah, cuz he's done it before, right?

Like, bin laden..

Oh wait, that was the RE-fucking-PUBLICANS who let him go.

Dang. I can't remember all the terrorists President Obama didn't kill with his drones that the treasonous RIGHT want ended.

Help me out, wouldja?

Give me some NAMES of those terrorists President Obama let go.

(You fucking lying ANTI-AMERICAN asshole.)
You have forgotten that Bush got all the key people behind the 9/11 attacks early on.

I knew they would show up. their looking for a tasty settlement here at taxpayers expense

BOSTON — As the lone surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing lay hospitalized under heavy guard, the American Civil Liberties Union and a federal public defender raised concerns about investigators' plan to question 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev without reading him his Miranda rights.

huff post

IMO this kid still has a chance of getting off scott free

Good on them for getting involved. It is not right to question someone without first reading them their rights.

Wouldn't you want to make sure that this scumball doesn't get off on a technicality? Whether he "talks" or not seems to be immaterial at this point. We get into trouble when we screw around with what has served the public so well and for so long. Treat him just as you would someone murdering 3 people at a 7/11 on a Tuesday in July. Collect evidence, protect the chain of custody, charge him, give him a fair and speedy trial, present your evidence, trust the good people in the jury to render a verdict and go from there.

Why in the world would you want to risk it by having their lawyer be able to argue, "My client was questioned without the presence of cousel".

We had a guy who was a suspect in a shooting at one of our trauma centers. The cops questioned him at the ICU post op. I wasn't there so I don't know if he agreed to it at the time or not--hard for me to think the cops would question him if he didn't agree to it. Anyway, the suspect had his lawyer try to throw out the evidence the cops collected.

I'm sure this happens all the time; the only reason I was privy to it was that the suspect tried to sue us for allowing the cops to be there since only family members were supposed to be allowed. What they didn't mention was that the authorities brought him into the ER.

Anyway, treat the scum ball just like any other murderer. Don't make a Casey Anthony, Jody Arias, or OJ Simpson out of this dude.

What makes you think that Obama will let him go if he gets off on a technicality?

Like, bin laden..

Dang. I can't remember all the terrorists President Obama didn't kill with his drones that the treasonous RIGHT want ended.

Help me out, wouldja?

Clinton let Bin Laden go you 8 fingered monogolid fuck

Doesn't the ACLU actively protect the Constitution and one's rights per the Constitution just like the NRA protects one's 2nd Amendment rights??

Yes, but conservatives hate the ACLU because the Union is usually protecting the Constitution from attacks by the right.

The ACLU was created by Communists to provide legal defense for Communist spies. Occasionally they offer up a token defense in other cases, but that's solely for appearances.

Like, bin laden..

Help me out, wouldja?

You have forgotten that Bush got all the key people behind the 9/11 attacks early on.

How can you forget something that never happened?

Bush invaded Iraq. There was no al Qaeda in Iraq until Bush gave them a new home there.

Doesn't the ACLU actively protect the Constitution and one's rights per the Constitution just like the NRA protects one's 2nd Amendment rights??

Yes, but conservatives hate the ACLU because the Union is usually protecting the Constitution from attacks by the right.

The ACLU was created by Communists to provide legal defense for Communist spies. Occasionally they offer up a token defense in other cases, but that's solely for appearances.

The ACLU even defended Sean Hannity.

No... The Constitution protects gun Rights, the NRA just protects people from assholes who try and usurp those Rights.

And Obama expanded gun rights more than any of the last 6 presidents.

Forum List

Back