ACLU: Gay Kansas coupled harmed by marriage delay

Homosexual deserve the same right to marry whom they wish as do heterosexuals.

That's how SCOTUS by 6 to 3 or 7 to 2 will vote in favor of marriage equality.

More mainstream Christian Americans like JakeStarkey, not that fauxcrap from social cons like Newby.

Progtards want Christianity OUT of their LIVES and SCHOOLS and the PUBLIC, yet when it comes to MARRIAGE, which is the CHRISTIAN ritual of HOLY MATRIMONY between a man a woman in the eyes GOD... ooohh now, they WANT that, only... they DON'T want it the way the Christians do it, so ALL CHRISTIANS from the BEGINNING OF TIME, THE WORLD OVER, have to BASTARDIZE THEIR BELIEFS because of some mentally ill sexual perverts.

Yeah, not asking for anything special there at all... :uhoh3:

There are no more worse BIGOTS and MILITANT, as in the HOMO MAFIA, than the faggot crowd and their loving supporters. Some of the PUSHIEST ASSHOLES on the planet.
Wait.....you believe that it's only marriage if christians are doing it?

Marriage is an institution of the church. Civil union is a matter of law. Are you saying you have the right, under the Constitution, to force your government into my church? Because I'm saying the First Amendment says you're wrong. By law. You are wrong. I'm protected, by law, from your aberrant behavior intruding on my life.

Marriage in the United States is a legal institution.

You can be married in your church, but if you don't have a marriage license, it is not a legal marriage.

The government is not- and will not force your church to marry anyone- or you to marry anyone.,

You are not protected however from other people legally marrying.

More mainstream Christian Americans like JakeStarkey, not that fauxcrap from social cons like Newby.

What is a 'mainstream' Christian? How does it differ from just plain 'Christian'? Are you improving on Jesus Christ's teachings? Is that it? lol

Papa and Newby clearly need to lean on Jesus instead confusing themselves with Jesus.

Papa and Newby clearly need to lean on Jesus instead confusing themselves with Jesus.

Okay, clearly Jake you have no sense of humor, what did I post that would indicate I was confusing myself with Jesus?

Maybe "Mainstream Christianity" allows people like Jake to lie about everything, at least those are the values Jake seems to have.

Forum List

Back