ACORN Baltimore -- flat-out corruption on display.

One would think than anywhere outside of Candy Ass Land, these guy's would not be allowed Government Contracts or Funds. I would add children and school yards to that. It just keeps going on, costing more to clean up. How can we afford the entertainment, I ask You.

Oh, and the website the story was published in "biggovernment.com" appears to be Mr Flynn's blog.

The only other piece appearing on the site is an "Editorial" (AKA Blog) by Flynn entitled "Big Government Rises Again".

In fact, I wouldn't be terribly surprised to find "NamVet" is Flynn himself. LOL.
Once again you get the facts wrong:

Have you visited the site?

Here, check it out:

Big Government

There are 2 stories on it. One is this, and the other is an opinion piece by Mike Flynn.
It's brand new. Obviously a work in progress. I have not only visited it, I investigated it. I checked the whois information. It's Brietbart's site.

BUT, the kids who did this little undercover sting have their own site, as the link I posted earlier shows, and they are not related.

Are you telling me you honestly believe this was staged? ACORN itself isn't even claiming that. You really believe someone is stupid enough to stage this, opening themselves up to a massive lawsuit?

Engage your intellect.

I kinda hope right wingnuts keep focusing all their venom on ACORN (and George Soros, too, for that matter). They can be like the lefties who were obsessing over the Diebold machines after the 2004 election.
Hope why? Are you a partisan?

At what point will you start thinking, "hmm, there might be something legitimately wrong here."

Oh, I can already see something's wong, which is why I think they oughtta get out of the business of registering voters.

However, to think this...

its no secret this mob threw the election for Osama. which he still funds with taxpayer $$$. if they get em locked up maybe the power of the vote will return.

...is just fuckin' nutty.

Besides the fact that ACORN themselves found and reported the abuses and that these are - once again - just voter registration cards with no evidence that any actual voter fraud occurred as a result, you gotta be totally whacked to think that ACORN is the sole reason Pres. Obama won last November.

And considering the guy I quoted above, that's a distinct possibility. :D

Btw, from the linked article:

Fernandez-Rundle said ACORN alerted her office after it reviewed hundreds of voter registration cards it suspected were fraudulent. She said that none of the names in question actually voted.

I still can't figure out if you people are stupid or simply liars.

I feel for you Rav...it's hard to discern from one hand of bullshit to the other. Maybe you can explain how this post makes anyone stupid or a liar? How is it stupid or false to post an article?

Beside that, why don't you come up with a better response to posts??? All I see from you is that. "YOU'RE STUPID" or "YOU LIE"

Geez, you sound like my 8 year old.

Why not spend some time researching and proving yourself before you start whining?

Brietbart is the owner of the "Big Government" site which was launched only just today. NOT the NY Post guy you're flagging.

Breitbart runs news "portals", similar to the "Drudge Report". In other words, aside from writing a paparazzi column entitled "BigHollywood", for the Washington Times (talk about questionable), his only contribution is that he has a couple of websites that link other people's opinions and stories.

But the site has Micheal Flynn listed as the Editor in Chief.

And, looking into it further, I actually now notice that he didn't even work for the "Post", he has just been "cited" by them. LOL.

I kinda hope right wingnuts keep focusing all their venom on ACORN (and George Soros, too, for that matter). They can be like the lefties who were obsessing over the Diebold machines after the 2004 election.
Hope why? Are you a partisan?

At what point will you start thinking, "hmm, there might be something legitimately wrong here."

Oh, I can already see something's wong, which is why I think they oughtta get out of the business of registering voters.

However, to think this...

its no secret this mob threw the election for Osama. which he still funds with taxpayer $$$. if they get em locked up maybe the power of the vote will return.
...is just fuckin' nutty.
That's not my quote.
Besides the fact that ACORN themselves found and reported the abuses
Yes, throwing some volunteers under the bus to make it look like self-policing is a great PR move, provided one trusts ACORN. Wagging the dog.

Tell me Erik, you are conceding ACORN shouldn't be registering voters. Should they be getting ANY of our tax dollars? For anything?

You're aware billions are coming to them from the stimulus bill they helped write, and from this health scare reform bill too?

Will you agree Congress needs to investigate this organization -- open up this can of corn -- before any more of OUR money goes to them?

Brietbart is the owner of the "Big Government" site which was launched only just today. NOT the NY Post guy you're flagging.

Breitbart runs news "portals", similar to the "Drudge Report". In other words, aside from writing a paparazzi column entitled "BigHollywood", for the Washington Times (talk about questionable), his only contribution is that he has a couple of websites that link other people's opinions and stories.

But the site has Micheal Flynn listed as the Editor in Chief.

And, looking into it further, I actually now notice that he didn't even work for the "Post", he has just been "cited" by them. LOL.
I notice you avoided the questions I asked you. Why is that?

The legitimacy of what's presented depends entirely on who's presenting it?

Are you telling me you honestly believe this was staged? ACORN itself isn't even claiming that. You really believe someone is stupid enough to stage this, opening themselves up to a massive lawsuit?

Engage your intellect.

Actually ACORN has not made an official statement about the video, but the last thing they said is that they would like to examine the video in question for authenticity. So yes, in a way, they are claiming that.

And again, I don't necessarily believe it was staged, but I also don't necessarily believe the veracity of every schmoe on the internet with a video camera.

But again, I dont really care all that much. This is more for the sake of argument than anything else.

Again, nobody really cares about ACORN except for fans of Glenn Beck.

Engage your intellect.

Actually ACORN has not made an official statement about the video, but the last thing they said is that they would like to examine the video in question for authenticity. So yes, in a way, they are claiming that.
They did make a statement. But they are NOT claiming it was staged.[/quote]
And again, I don't necessarily believe it was staged, but I also don't necessarily believe the veracity of every schmoe on the internet with a video camera.
No, you simply actively dis-believe it. You took a stand, said it was bogus.

It's not bogus.

Last edited:
But again, I dont really care all that much. This is more for the sake of argument than anything else.

Again, nobody really cares about ACORN except for fans of Glenn Beck.
That should bother you.

I'm not a fan of Beck, and I care because this is MY money we're talking here.

Hold on a minute here...

Tuesday.......republicans get humilitated by Obama's education speech

Wednesday.....republicans get humilitated by Obama's healthcare speech

Thursday.......republicans start posting ACORN threads again

How pathetic can you guys be?????

those dumbazz workers are just the tip of the iceberg!!! lol they just got fired, but of course acorn said they were not the typical worker!!! hahahahahahahaha To qualify to be an acorn employee,you must have at least a jr high school education, and have a vocabulary of a firstgrader. BARRY HUSSEIN YOU DONE DID IT AGAIN BOY!!!! LOL ACORN=OBAMA!!!!!!!

No, you simply actively dis-believe it. You took a stand, said it was bogus.

It's not bogus.

I did no such thing, I said I wouldn't believe it until I was presented with corroberating data, like charges being brought.

That's "innocence until guilt is proven". Perhaps you've heard of the concept?

Forum List

Back