*Acosta You're Done!*

'CNN & Acosta Win. trump Loses'

How do you figure?

Judge Kelly ruled THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATION IN REVOKING ACOSTA'S PRESS PASS.

Kelly stated the only thing the WH failed to do was send Acosta and CNN an OFFICIAL WH letter stating Acosta's Press Pass was being revoked and why - that will be remedied very quickly.

In the meantime Kelly stated that despite having to TEMPORARILY give Acosta back his pass, the WH / President DOES NOT EVER HAVE TO ASK ACOSTA A QUESTION AGAIN.

All Acosta / CNN had to do was APOLOGIZE for being rude, for being disrespectful, for insulting the President, for throwing a fit because he did not get his way, for hijacking the Press Conference, and for refusing to allow a WH Intern to do her job....

Instead, the self-important, self-entitled. arrogant, Trump-Hating Fake News ... yet fragile / emotionally vulnerable ... media sued - went to a judge to FORCE the WH / President to have to put up with their crap...and like every other ploy the Left has tried to do, it will blow up in their faces.

Hopefully Acosta will find his new seat in Press Conferences is in the back on the very last rom, right between 'reporters' from 'The Onion' and 'The National Inquirer', never to be acknowledged by anyone in the WH again.

Bwuhahahaha....
BS he can ask fellow reporters to ask his questions Guess you didn't think,,,,,,,,,,,,,of that
yea cause other reporters would love to waste their question opportunity to help acosta.

then who does acosta quote, another reporter?
Reporters stick together Even FOX sided with CNN A little like the deplorables do
uh huh. you say that in good little cheerleader fashion, but journalism was my minor in college and i worked with several newspapers and publications. you're just saying this shit to be "cute" or "clever" but in the end you sound worse than "deplorable s" because you're not based in reality, but hate.
In most cases imo ,in reality. Dealing with that vile pos in our WH ,, yes hate

He's not a spineless left loon?
Acosta acted the ass and was called out on it
Did Trump have to play along, and then "ban" the guy?

Was that his one and only option?

May not have the best response but let's be serious here, the left is unhinged and need a bitch slap now and then
So....we see the appeal to physical violence that deplorable trumpanzees advocate for.

May not have the best response but let's be serious here, the left is unhinged and need a bitch slap now and then
So....we see the appeal to physical violence that deplorable trumpanzees advocate for.

How do you know if it was meant as physical?
There is such a thing as a verbal bitch slap you know.
Of course it's only verbal, because we know that certain deplorable trumpanzees are too cowardly to actually DO something violent.....they just get off on talking a violent fantasy.

You're the one who said physical violence.

It's not cowardly to not act violently.
Civility is needed in order to have any type of good society.

Looks like Acosta is NOT done. A judge just ruled that his press credentials must be returned

How do you figure?

Judge Kelly ruled THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATION IN REVOKING ACOSTA'S PRESS PASS.

Kelly stated the only thing the WH failed to do was send Acosta and CNN an OFFICIAL WH letter stating Acosta's Press Pass was being revoked and why - that will be remedied very quickly.

In the meantime Kelly stated that despite having to TEMPORARILY give Acosta back his pass, the WH / President DOES NOT EVER HAVE TO ASK ACOSTA A QUESTION AGAIN.

All Acosta / CNN had to do was APOLOGIZE for being rude, for being disrespectful, for insulting the President, for throwing a fit because he did not get his way, for hijacking the Press Conference, and for refusing to allow a WH Intern to do her job....

Instead, the self-important, self-entitled. arrogant, Trump-Hating Fake News ... yet fragile / emotionally vulnerable ... media sued - went to a judge to FORCE the WH / President to have to put up with their crap...and like every other ploy the Left has tried to do, it will blow up in their faces.

Hopefully Acosta will find his new seat in Press Conferences is in the back on the very last rom, right between 'reporters' from 'The Onion' and 'The National Inquirer', never to be acknowledged by anyone in the WH again.

Bwuhahahaha....
BS he can ask fellow reporters to ask his questions Guess you didn't think,,,,,,,,,,,,,of that
yea cause other reporters would love to waste their question opportunity to help acosta.

Reporters stick together Even FOX sided with CNN A little like the deplorables do
uh huh. you say that in good little cheerleader fashion, but journalism was my minor in college and i worked with several newspapers and publications. you're just saying this shit to be "cute" or "clever" but in the end you sound worse than "deplorable s" because you're not based in reality, but hate.
your hate is the only real difference.

There aren't many deserving of hate but you can't possibly think none are Trump stands out when it comes to hateful

A more vile human being in our WH has never occurred before

Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump appointee, ordered the White House to restore correspondent Jim Acosta's press credentials...

:laugh:
Just goes to show you that Republican judges aren't partial and Trump knows and accepts the decision.
Don't think you'll be able to say the same about Kavanaugh
I don't think Kavanaugh gives hoot what anybody thinks. But he will judge according to the law and the Constitution.. Also, I wonder what judges will say if Trump cancels press briefings until he resumes them. I would guess they would be applauding Trump's decision. Privately of course.
Judge according to the law???? Or according to what Trump wants ? Like Thomas does
I stand by what I said.

President Trump on what will happen next time CNN's Acosta misbehaves: "...We’ll throw him out or we’ll stop the news conference ... if I think somebody is acting out of sorts I will leave I will say thank you very much, everybody, I appreciate you coming and I’ll leave."

Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump appointee, ordered the White House to restore correspondent Jim Acosta's press credentials...

:laugh:
Just goes to show you that Republican judges aren't partial and Trump knows and accepts the decision.
Don't think you'll be able to say the same about Kavanaugh
I don't think Kavanaugh gives hoot what anybody thinks. But he will judge according to the law and the Constitution.. Also, I wonder what judges will say if Trump cancels press briefings until he resumes them. I would guess they would be applauding Trump's decision. Privately of course.
Judge according to the law???? Or according to what Trump wants ? Like Thomas does
I stand by what I said.
And I won't hate you for that

There aren't many deserving of hate but you can't possibly think none are Trump stands out when it comes to hateful

i appreciate the fact you feel that way. would you do the same that feel that way about obama, it would start to make a difference.

The administration as thus far given no less than 3 excuses for why they revoked Acosta’s hard pass....

1. For putting hands on the woman trying to take the mic from him.

2. For not giving up the mic when requested.

3. For being disruptive.

That they can’t make up their mind and even resorted to posting an edited video obtained from InfoWars reveals how weak the ground under them really is. I think CNN will prevail in their lawsuit and Acosta will return to the White House but Trump will prevail in the long run because he’ll never call on Acosta to ask a question.
you mean three truths.
Nope, none were true. Hence, Acosta gets his pass back.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I think Acosta will get sued soon.
  2. For assault!
  3. He may do jail time, me thinks.
  4. Remember Trump is a counter puncher.
  5. Watch this shit!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why would Acosta get sued for assault? Even the White House, whose initial evidence was a doctored video from InfoWars, has dropped that in their response to CNN’s lawsuit.

1. The girl can hire a lawyer.
  2. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
  3. Trump can pay for the lawyer.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
She can’t sue since she laid hands on him first.

i appreciate the fact you feel that way. would you do the same that feel that way about obama, it would start to make a difference.
Maybe the best thing would be to not say anything ,,,,because the differences to me are like night and day
You did hear what Conways husband said ""trump administration is like a s--t show in a dumpster fire"

Sorry bout that,

1. He will never see the White House again.
  2. Maybe from the street but not inside for no less than 6 years.
  3. Trump just about came around his podium and kicked his ass, remember he wondered away to his left, when Acosta was smacking that interns arm?
  4. Yeah I remember and Acosta sat his ass down real quick too!,..lol!!!!
  5. Then he popped up with more questions!
  6. All the while Trump was ready to come and stomp his ass!
  7. There is just cause for him being banished!
  8. Fox News Backs CNN’s White House Lawsuit
  9. jim-acosta1.jpg
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Well? How'd that work out for you? :abgg2q.jpg:
Just about everything that putz predicted turned out to be wrong. :lol:

How do you figure?

Hopefully Acosta will find his new seat in Press Conferences is in the back on the very last row, right between 'reporters' from 'The Onion' and 'The National Inquirer', never to be acknowledged by anyone in the WH again.

Bwuhahahaha....
Of course, because we all know the man-child we have as president isn’t mature enough to accept when he’s told he was wrong. Thanks for admitting that.

Forum List

Back