*Acosta You're Done!*

Mueller is wasting millions on nothing but teary eyed sore losers like you.
mike, you're about to look pretty silly for a statement like that.Mueller's got him by the short-n-curlies. Bringing down the house of shonky cards.

Still wondering why Trump is obligated to get into a pissing match with this guy.

Like so many of his other behaviors, inexplicable.
Because trump lacks the temperament to hold the world’s most criticized position.
The crying never ends,,,,
Nor does trumps complaints about Mueller
Are you playing the new game sweeping the country??? ""What if Obama did it?"""

Still wondering why Trump is obligated to get into a pissing match with this guy.

Like so many of his other behaviors, inexplicable.
Because trump lacks the temperament to hold the world’s most criticized position.
Yeah turd, that's exactly what I posted.

And let me tell you, you are one of the top 4 or 5 players of that game on this forum ,but I bet if you cried "Obama" a few more times you could get in the top 3

And let me tell you, you are one of the top 4 or 5 players of that game on this forum ,but I bet if you cried "Obama" a few more times you could get in the top 3
That cracks me up

Fake news I rarely ever play that.

The administration as thus far given no less than 3 excuses for why they revoked Acosta’s hard pass....

1. For putting hands on the woman trying to take the mic from him.

2. For not giving up the mic when requested.

3. For being disruptive.

That they can’t make up their mind and even resorted to posting an edited video obtained from InfoWars reveals how weak the ground under them really is. I think CNN will prevail in their lawsuit and Acosta will return to the White House but Trump will prevail in the long run because he’ll never call on Acosta to ask a question.
you mean three truths.
Nope, none were true. Hence, Acosta gets his pass back.

They were all true and this will be appealed and overturned.

Access to the White House and the President is not a right.

If fake news Acosta can get his press credentials back. Then Alex Jones of Infowars should get White House press credentials. Have him sit right next to Acosta especially.
Yeah, nothing shouts credibility like legitimizing a blowhard who admitted in a custody battle with an ex-wife, that his journalistic persona is contrived to magnitize viewers.

iu

:lmao:
Great to see Alex Jones still has you snowflake sell outs triggered. Totally would make sense having him sit next to Jim. Freedom of the press!

The administration as thus far given no less than 3 excuses for why they revoked Acosta’s hard pass....

3. For being disruptive.

That they can’t make up their mind and even resorted to posting an edited video obtained from InfoWars reveals how weak the ground under them really is. I think CNN will prevail in their lawsuit and Acosta will return to the White House but Trump will prevail in the long run because he’ll never call on Acosta to ask a question.
you mean three truths.

3. For being disruptive.

you mean three truths.

There was no assault. That claim is absurd on its face, which is why the White House dropped it and moved onto their next excuse.

Acosta put the mic down when trump said, “put the mic down.”

He was not disruptive. He was asking multiple questions, which reporters do all the time. The press conference ran about an hour and a half and Costsa only engaged the president for less than 2 minutes.

As far as access to the White House and president, Trump doesn’t get to pick which reporters CNN sends. Trump can only ban a reporter if they violate White House rules, which Acosta did not. Which is why trump is drafting up new rules. Trump is still a public servant, the White House is still the peoples’ house, not trump’s, and the first Amendment still guarantees freedom of the press.

mike, you're about to look pretty silly for a statement like that.Mueller's got him by the short-n-curlies. Bringing down the house of shonky cards.

So you've really "got him now" then?

If Mueller couldn't find anything, the investigation would have been over earlier this year.
But the sweater had a string hanging out of it and he pulled it....along with the IRS turning over all of Trump's tax records.
Eureka!

3. For being disruptive.

you mean three truths.

3. For being disruptive.

you mean three truths.

There was no assault. That claim is absurd on its face, which is why the White House dropped it and moved onto their next excuse.

He was not disruptive. He was asking multiple questions, which reporters do all the time. The press conference ran about an hour and a half and Costsa only engaged the president for less than 2 minutes.

As far as access to the White House and president, Trump doesn’t get to pick which reporters CNN sends. Trump can only ban a reporter if they violate White House rules, which Acosta did not. Which is why trump is drafting up new rules. Trump is still a public servant, the White House is still the peoples’ house, not trump’s, and the first Amendment still guarantees freedom of the press.
And these morons still see trump as their king and can do no wrong

3. For being disruptive.

you mean three truths.

3. For being disruptive.

you mean three truths.

Absolutely 100% correct.

If fake news Acosta can get his press credentials back. Then Alex Jones of Infowars should get White House press credentials. Have him sit right next to Acosta especially.
Yeah, nothing shouts credibility like legitimizing a blowhard who admitted in a custody battle with an ex-wife, that his journalistic persona is contrived to magnitize viewers.

iu

:lmao:
Great to see Alex Jones still has you snowflake sell outs triggered. Totally would make sense having him sit next to Jim. Freedom of the press!

In your dreams, pal.
Alex Jones was banned from Twitter and FB and for good reason.
He's a fucking lying propaganda-spreading stain.
Like you.

Forum List

Back