Active shooter in Pittsburgh, PA.

Well, time to start writing our checks to the NRA. T’s and p’s.

No need....I'm paid up for 3 years s0n. Most of my family too....no checks idiot. You just put it on a card:113:
But did you send your t’s and p’s? I’m already on the conspiracy boards telling everyone this whole thing is a hoax. As soon as names come out I’ll be attacking the survivors. What else are you doing for your country?
------------------------------------ is that 722 people murdered in 35 years WryCatcher ??
^ :cuckoo:

How does one respond to that inbred nonsense

Thanks gun culture:

8 Dead, Several Others Shot At Pittsburgh Synagogue

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Police from across the city of Pittsburgh responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill.

KDKA’s Andy Sheehan reports that at eight people have been confirmed dead. Other have been shot but we don’t know the extent of their injuries.

Meanwhile in countries with strong gun control, mass shootings are very rare.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Other Western democracies don’t have this sort of gun violence because violence in general is not sanctioned as a legitimate means of conflict resolution, having little to do with the regulation of guns or the availability of firearms.
NO troll they have all kinds of other violence. And no mention of a name or his? Within 5 minutes after they caught this bomber ass, it was all over the lying media that he was a white male, even though he was not. The lying media is involved in all this crap!
What do you mean "he was not".....? Seriously denying he is?

Shooter cried out "All Jews should die" before opening fire.
Sounds very similar to "Jews will not own us"....wonder who was saying that one.......

Fringe white supremacists with no mainstream support.

Another of Trump's "very fine people".

Nope. He specifically stated they were NOT the "very fine people" he was referring to.

The media lied to you about what he said. Does that bother you?

Media lied?
You mean the video of Trump saying there were "very fine people on both sides" was not real?

There is no such thing as a very fine white supremacist, loser.

Sounds very similar to "Jews will not own us"....wonder who was saying that one.......

Couldn't care less, tbh.
Some good people on both sides, right?

Of the issue of historical statues, and specifically not the white supremacists.

But you leave that part out, because you are a race baiting asshole.
You and your side (alt-right white nationalists) are sure creating some bad optics these last few days, aren't they?

Well, if it pans out like the Holocaust, we will forget dozens of equal or worse shooting massacre events in favor of the one where the Chosen people died & oh blame Poland for the massacre too.

What do you mean "pans out like the Holocaust"? How offensive is that?

And the Chosen people didn't just "die". It would have been better if they did.

What has Poland got to do with it?

Don't bother, my dear. He's got some sort of hang-up about Jews and Polish victimization. It's all very bizarre.

Most of the Holocaust Jews were Polish.

I am against all violence perps LIKE THIS SHOOTING. but I am also not a fan of you know hijacking everything for gain, either.

I am more like an Asian, granted I am over 6feet tall & have a big.....

But I am a uber collectivist & pascifist Except in self defense.

More akin to Asians & certainly not Americans.

As soon as this story breaks, it's jumped on for all sorts of self serving reasons. Political, racist,religious, you name it.

The shooter had a self serving reason for his actions. Pointing to it does not make my actions self serving.

Thanks gun culture:

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Police from across the city of Pittsburgh responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill.

KDKA’s Andy Sheehan reports that at eight people have been confirmed dead. Other have been shot but we don’t know the extent of their injuries.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Other Western democracies don’t have this sort of gun violence because violence in general is not sanctioned as a legitimate means of conflict resolution, having little to do with the regulation of guns or the availability of firearms.
NO troll they have all kinds of other violence. And no mention of a name or his? Within 5 minutes after they caught this bomber ass, it was all over the lying media that he was a white male, even though he was not. The lying media is involved in all this crap!
What do you mean "he was not".....? Seriously denying he is?
He's an indian troll liar.

"Active" is a dirty cop codeword for "male" as opposed to "passive" = "female."

An "active" participant in organized crime always gets more time than a "passive" participant.

Very patronizing, but much to the advantage of female gangsters, mollies, mafiose, used to justify the extreme prison sex ratio in U.S. prisons.

BOP Statistics: Inmate Gender

So, are all the lefties who blame trump for Sayoc's mail bombs going to blame the Dem leadership for this guy?

bowers.jpeg

What do you mean "pans out like the Holocaust"? How offensive is that?

And the Chosen people didn't just "die". It would have been better if they did.

What has Poland got to do with it?

Don't bother, my dear. He's got some sort of hang-up about Jews and Polish victimization. It's all very bizarre.

Most of the Holocaust Jews were Polish.

I am against all violence perps LIKE THIS SHOOTING. but I am also not a fan of you know hijacking everything for gain, either.

I am more like an Asian, granted I am over 6feet tall & have a big.....

But I am a uber collectivist & pascifist Except in self defense.

More akin to Asians & certainly not Americans.

As soon as this story breaks, it's jumped on for all sorts of self serving reasons. Political, racist,religious, you name it.

The shooter had a self serving reason for his actions. Pointing to it does not make my actions self serving.

What's it got to do with you?

How many people were shot in inner cities this weekend?
Yes we have way too many guns and weak gun laws.
And yet again, you’re focusing on the symptom, not the actual problem.

The number of guns in a society is irrelevant if that society is not predisposed to violence and condones violence as a means of conflict resolution.

If you want to affect real change, address America’s obsession with violence.

Thanks gun culture:

So why were there so few mass-shootings before the 21st century?

IMO, isolation is a probable culprit people moved out to developments in semi rural areas in the 1990's isolating kids & video games & cell phone made matters worse for socialization.

How many people were shot in inner cities this weekend?
Yes we have way too many guns and weak gun laws.
And yet again, you’re focusing on the symptom, not the actual problem.

The number of guns in a society is irrelevant if that society is not predisposed to violence and condones violence as a means of conflict resolution.

If you want to affect real change, address America’s obsession with violence.
Yeah, like rounding up democrats responsible for starting it all.

Nope. He specifically stated they were NOT the "very fine people" he was referring to.

Media lied?
You mean the video of Trump saying there were "very fine people on both sides" was not real?

ANd that is what he said, if you actually watched the full unedited tape.

He specifically said, that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists with his "fine people" comment.

He specified that multiple times for the vile media, and they still lied to you.

And more on the shooter:

The man reportedly fired on police when they arrived on the scene, but he was ultimately captured by police. Reporters are now starting to share detailson Robert Bowers and his possible motive for the attack. Many have traced his apparent hatred of Jewish people, including his online postings where he ranted against Jews and expressed a belief that President Donald Trump was controlled by Jews.

Robert Bowers Pictures: Synagogue Shooting Suspect Is Reportedly 46-Year-Old Man, Ranted Against Jews Online

75th mass shooting this year in our country and 12 injured, 8 dead - latest report.
More evidence that America is safer as a homogeneous society....

Why not just applaud the shooter, loser?
Because unwarranted killing isn't applaud worthy. You some kind of psycho?

You are an admitted supremacist. This action is what you believe in. Your comment shows that clearly.

Media lied?

They don't believe it even if they see the real video....that's how much in thrall to the "magic which is tiny trump" they are.

Thanks gun culture:

So why were there so few mass-shootings before the 21st century?

IMO, isolation is a probable culprit people moved out to developments in semi rural areas in the 1990's isolating kids & video games & cell phone made matters worse for socialization.

You think gun crime doesn't happen in other countries?

They like to pretend it doesn't.

Forum List

Back