Active shooter in Pittsburgh, PA.

Well, time to start writing our checks to the NRA. T’s and p’s.

No need....I'm paid up for 3 years s0n. Most of my family too....no checks idiot. You just put it on a card:113:
But did you send your t’s and p’s? I’m already on the conspiracy boards telling everyone this whole thing is a hoax. As soon as names come out I’ll be attacking the survivors. What else are you doing for your country?
------------------------------------ is that 722 people murdered in 35 years WryCatcher ??
^ :cuckoo:

How does one respond to that inbred nonsense

As an inbred, you certainly should be an expert in knowing how.

Shooter cried out "All Jews should die" before opening fire.
Sounds very similar to "Jews will not own us"....wonder who was saying that one.......

Couldn't care less, tbh.
Some good people on both sides, right?

Of the issue of historical statues, and specifically not the white supremacists.

But you leave that part out, because you are a race baiting asshole.
You and your side (alt-right white nationalists) are sure creating some bad optics these last few days, aren't they?

What are you talking about? The bomber? He wasn't white and I don't know that he was alt right.

Are you insane?

How many people were shot in inner cities this weekend?
Yes we have way too many guns and weak gun laws.
And yet again, you’re focusing on the symptom, not the actual problem.

The number of guns in a society is irrelevant if that society is not predisposed to violence and condones violence as a means of conflict resolution.

If you want to affect real change, address America’s obsession with violence.
Yeah, like rounding up democrats responsible for starting it all.

^The exact kind of RW lunatic that would perpetrate such an act.

I wonder how people would react if the media just referred to the attack as one in a religious institution, without a label of a specific religion?
Are you implying some people won't care because the victims were Jewish?
Lol! Even you aren’t that dumb... When Jews are negatively effected, they get two scoops of outrage, to everyone else’s. Cuz, cuz the holocaust, & shit...!
Look at you! Holocaust envy! :71:
Nonsense. Every race, and multiple subcultures have been subject to genocide...

Well, time to start writing our checks to the NRA. T’s and p’s.

No need....I'm paid up for 3 years s0n. Most of my family too....no checks idiot. You just put it on a card:113:
But did you send your t’s and p’s? I’m already on the conspiracy boards telling everyone this whole thing is a hoax. As soon as names come out I’ll be attacking the survivors. What else are you doing for your country?
------------------------------------ is that 722 people murdered in 35 years WryCatcher ??

^ failed inbred logic

The number of guns in a society is irrelevant if that society is not predisposed to violence and condones violence as a means of conflict resolution.

^The exact kind of RW lunatic that would perpetrate such an act.
You filth started it all, you deserve what you get.

Sounds very similar to "Jews will not own us"....wonder who was saying that one.......

Fringe white supremacists with no mainstream support.

Another of Trump's "very fine people".

Nope. He specifically stated they were NOT the "very fine people" he was referring to.

The media lied to you about what he said. Does that bother you?

Media lied?
You mean the video of Trump saying there were "very fine people on both sides" was not real?

There is no such thing as a very fine white supremacist, loser.

ANd that is what he said, if you actually watched the full unedited tape.

He specifically said, that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists with his "fine people" comment.

He specified that multiple times for the vile media, and they still lied to you.

One side was only white supremacists, dope.
They organized the event. Fine people don't march with supremacists.

^ failed inbred logic

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Nope. He specifically stated they were NOT the "very fine people" he was referring to.

Media lied?
You mean the video of Trump saying there were "very fine people on both sides" was not real?

They don't believe it even if they see the real video....that's how much in thrall to the "magic which is tiny trump" they are.

He did not say that. YOu are either a liar or a fool.

The only thing I can add is that from what I have been reading from all over the country is that democrats started all this and are now reaping what they sow, and are driving even more voters away from them.

forrest-gump votes.jpg

Media lied?

He specifically said, that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists with his "fine people" comment.

He specified that multiple times for the vile media, and they still lied to you.

The ultimate white supremacists, the KKK, are Democrats.

Media lied?

They do when they are mislead about the intent of the march's organizers.

You would have to be pretty stupid to not be aware of this shit.

Media lied?

They don't believe it even if they see the real video....that's how much in thrall to the "magic which is tiny trump" they are.

It shows how dangerously derranged these people really are.

Thanks gun culture:

8 Dead, Several Others Shot At Pittsburgh Synagogue

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Police from across the city of Pittsburgh responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill.

KDKA’s Andy Sheehan reports that at eight people have been confirmed dead. Other have been shot but we don’t know the extent of their injuries.

Meanwhile in countries with strong gun control, mass shootings are very rare.
You mean like Mao's China, Stalin's USSR, Pol Pots Cambodia and Hitler's Germany? That rare?
-------------------------------------------------------- they always forget that the biggest murderers of people in history is the 'governments' of the world .
They sound so smart when they say, "Trump is the new Hitler -- we need to turn all our guns over to the government"

That problem starts with government.

Forum List

Back