Active shooter inside an Atlanta hospital.

The goal is to stop the weekly mass murders, imbecile.

No....if that was true the democrats wouldnt keep releasimg violent gun offenders on no cash bail...and lowerimg sentences for gun crimes and repeat offenders

I think its past time that we all admit that whomever or whichever Dept. in our DOJ that has the job of preventing mass shootings are failing miserably... weather its the FBI and their background checking system or the DOJ just not being proactive enough and following up on calls and warnings...
Its as if they want as many shootings as possible to take place for the purpose of ridding America of its second amendment....

This is the way our government operates.... make something so bad and scary and painful that people begin to call for a change... just like they did with our healthcare system....

We definitely have a problem. We've turned guns on each other. So macho we can't cope with problems without guns.

uh, no "WE" have not turned guns on anyone. Blacks, Sick Dems, drugged kids and trannys have turned guns on random citizens. Almost all using Guns obtained illegally.

... just another shooting .. and I bet the shooter had some type of mental illness or mental health issue .... but it was the gun's fault.
No.
It is people WITH guns that are the problem.
So the sooner we can effectively separate the people who shouldn't have the guns from the actual guns the sooner we can solve the problem.
However anytime someone tries to have a productive conversation about how best to do that the NRA-bots begin to scream....

"WHAAAAAH!
But what about ME"
"SQUAWK!
Law abiding citizen!"
"Legal gun owner!"

Second Amendment RIGHT!"

And the conversation goes nowhere.
So then we just wait for the next day's death toll.
And rinse and repeat.

They can't even stop rape, murder, drugs and mayhem in US Prisons where they have 24-7 complete control.
But they could stop Street Criminals from getting a firearm and roaming thru Un-armed streets? lol!

uh, no "WE" have not turned guns on anyone. Blacks, Sick Dems, drugged kids and trannys have turned guns on random citizens. Almost all using Guns obtained illegally.

Isn't this our country? Aren't these our children they are killing? I think we have a problem.

Isn't this our country? Aren't these our children they are killing? I think we have a problem.
School houses aren't secured enough. That's the problem. Securing the schools is the solution.

But, that'll save lives and the Leftists can't afford that.

School houses aren't secured enough. That's the problem. Securing the schools is the solution.

But, that'll save lives and the Leftists can't afford that.

Since when do school houses have to be turned into armed fortresses? Securing the schools? What's wrong with our people and our country? The Trumpies are cultural illiterates.. Haven't you had enough of ignorance, racism and hatred?

You and governor Kemp think we just need more guns. We'll soon be less civilized than Yemen and Afghanistan.

Since when do school houses have to be turned into armed fortresses? Securing the schools? What's wrong with our people and our country? The Trumpies are cultural illiterates.. Haven't you had enough of ignorance, racism and hatred?

You and governor Kemp think we just need more guns. We'll soon be less civilized than Yemen and Afghanistan.
Schools need more security. That's something that can happen now and will work.

You said you wanted to protect the children and you reject a proven solution. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Lol .😂 Nobody is ignoring root cause. Patterson was carrying a gun.
And the crazy nut who deliberately drove into a crowd was driving a car. Some crazy Muslims were flying airplanes. Nazis built gas chambers. Crazy people are dangerous.

Forum List

Back