Active shooter inside an Atlanta hospital.

Illegal immigrant, deported 5 times, multiple felon and you blame the gun. Of course.

How many of the 180 mass shootings since January of this year were illegal aliens?

We're the problem. The Uvalde slaughter wasn't illegals. Those dead children don't care about your gun fetish.

Tell me a nation that has freedom of speech like the United States.
The freedom of speech in the UK and EU comes under Human Rights -

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/42/schedule/1/part/I/chapter/9

The difference between that and America is that in the UK and EU, you take responsibility for what you say because you can soon find yourself in court if the person you lied about sues you for libel and/or slander.

Libel and slander are rare in the US, probably the Fox News one being the most recent. So trying to find a Freedom of Speech nation like the US, hmm. I don't know to honest because you guys can usually say any old shit with no thinking and responsibility.

Sigh .. the "gun show loophole" is a private sale ... nothing illegal about that. If I sell or give a firearm to my friend .. it's exactly the same as the scary "gun show loophole."
And if you sell the gun..or 10,000 to KSM...the State shouldn't have any issue with that, right?
Tell me a nation that has freedom of speech like the United States.
England (for one) has free speech...there are limits but we have limits in the US as well.

We definitely have a problem. We've turned guns on each other. So macho we can't cope with problems without guns.
The crazy thing is, the gun nuts believe they're the good guys with guns, but as they're anti gun regulation, they're creating the problems. We have strict gun laws, we have a licence and the sale and gun serial number is recorded on the licence. You can't just sell to a friend, it needs logged. You can't just be losing guns and/or getting the stolen all the time. They are used on private property, it's illegal to do so otherwise and the law comes down in you if you get it wrong.

Just like anything that's regulated, it reduces incidents, it doesn't stop all incidents. Here's the list of mass shootings in the UK, where 4 or more were injured/killed -

List of mass shootings in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

What happens in the UK every decade, I think America does that every weekend, if not more. But the gun nuts know better, more guns = fewer incidents (the logic skills of a box of rocks). And they're so stupid, to get out of the gun argument that they utterly fail at, they simply play the, "Right to Bear Arms", card. I think the forefathers came up with this option because they knew gun nuts aren't bright.

Edit - a gun nut is someone who mouths froths over guns, gets angry to any anti gun speech, believes a gun is the only path to freedom, and guns are their religion.

The crazy thing is, the gun nuts believe they're the good guys with guns, but as they're anti gun regulation, they're creating the problems. We have strict gun laws, we have a licence and the sale and gun serial number is recorded on the licence. You can't just sell to a friend, it needs logged. You can't just be losing guns and/or getting the stolen all the time. They are used on private property, it's illegal to do so otherwise and the law comes down in you if you get it wrong.

Just like anything that's regulated, it reduces incidents, it doesn't stop all incidents. Here's the list of mass shootings in the UK, where 4 or more were injured/killed -

What happens in the UK every decade, I think America does that every weekend, if not more. But the gun nuts know better, more guns = fewer incidents (the logic skills of a box of rocks). And they're so stupid, to get out of the gun argument that they utterly fail at, they simply play the, "Right to Bear Arms", card. I think the forefathers came up with this option because they knew gun nuts aren't bright.

Edit - a gun nut is someone who mouths froths over guns, gets angry to any anti gun speech, believes a gun is the only path to freedom, and guns are their religion.
The United States has 350,000,000 people, with hundreds of thousands of illegals pouring in. The UK has 67,000,000. Of course we're going to have more incidents.

BREAKING NEWS - 2nd Amendment in action in a hospital.

We'll let you know the casualties soon.

Can you explain why the government murder number in Europe…..15 million innocent men, women, and children…..over 1 million children……in just 6 years….is so much higher than the gun murder number in the U.S. over our entire 246 year history?

Around 2,460,000…..with all of our guns?

And the vast majority of our gun murder victims are not innocent men, women, they are criminals murdered by other criminals…..

Eruope….15 million in 6 years…..

U.S……2,460,000 over 246 years….

Why is Europe so much worse for murder?

How long how many hundreds of years will it take for us to catch up to Europe?

Look at per Capita.

Can you explain why the government murder number in Europe…..15 million innocent men, women, and children…..over 1 million children……in just 6 years….is so much higher than the gun murder number in the U.S. over our entire 246 year history?

And the vast majority of our gun murder victims are not innocent men, women, they are criminals murdered by other criminals…..

How long how many hundreds of years will it take for us to catch up to Europe

ahaggahahahhahahahah.jpeg

avgabababBbzBaba.jpeg

How many of the 180 mass shootings since January of this year were illegal aliens?

We're the problem. The Uvalde slaughter wasn't illegals. Those dead children don't care about your gun fetish.

There have only been 5 mass public shootings….
2 Asian senior citizens
1 short black guy
1 democrat party, transgender killer
1 democrat party, anti-gun, anti-TRUMP KILLER

an you explain why the government murder number in Europe…..15 million innocent men, women, and children…..over 1 million children……in just 6 years….is so much higher than the gun murder number in the U.S. over our entire 246 year history?

Nothing you just posted about British gun laws keeps your criminals from getting illegal guns……the British police state they can’t stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain…….you are living in a fantasy world…….your criminals get guns, but so far only use them for intimidation and non lethal shootings…..but that is now changing…..and your gun laws won’t stop them…

Dipshit……you had very few mass public shootings before you banned guns……and now have about the same rate after you banned guns….about one every 10 years….

so access to guns has nothing to do with your rate of mass public shootings….meanwhile…your criminals are using more guns, more often to protect their drug turf……driven by a crisis of fatherless children and immigrant drug gangs…

We definitely have a problem. We've turned guns on each other. So macho we can't cope with problems without guns.

Forum List

Back