Active shooter inside an Atlanta hospital.

seems Joe and team are doing their job (as usual). Refreshing...

During today's White House press briefing, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reports that President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris are aware of and are following news about the shooting.

Calling the situation "very fluid," Jean-Pierre said that the administration is urging Atlanta residents to follow instructions from local officials and keep safe.

always has been. As soon as people acknowledge it, we can get rid of them and the world will be a better place.
Children will breathe easy knowing they are not going to end up splattered on the class room wall and ceilings like so many else have been.
The world will be "smarter" as well.

I liked the facts presented in this article. All of them, not one, all.
So why do politicians surround themselves with armed guards, but won't do the same for children?

Funny how when a cop shoots someone, it's always the cop's fault.

But when a lawbreaker shoots someone, it's the gun's fault
Yeah, and when Black people shoot Black people in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New Orleans, St. Louis and Oakland we never hear about it.

FB_IMG_1683154663430.jpg

That's a stupid assertion .. there are "red flags" when large amount of firearms / ammo are purchased, and some states restrict the number of firearms purchased for a given period.

Please .. do some research before posting stupid material.
And strangely, none of that was mentioned by the member of the well-regulated militia that just sold an assault rifle no questions asked .

Please watch the video and tell me this isn't a way around any gun law ever written.

I saw nothing in that video to back your claim that you can "buy as many as you want". You take a situation (PRIVATE SALES) that constitutes a tiny fraction of overall sales at gun shows and you try - like the disgusting liar you are - to convince people all sales at gun shows are private. In Alabama, well known for supporting 2A, even private sales between individuals requires some form of ID, usually driver's license, to complete the exchange.
Nearly every mass shooting is done with legally purchased weapons.
Yeah, I'm sure that patriotic gun seller would have not sold the guy two weapons...just one.

Its hilarious that you guys still pretend that gun shows are not designed to get around gun laws. Video proof was presented...and your assertion is..."it never happened"?

Yeah, and when Black people shoot Black people in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New Orleans, St. Louis and Oakland we never hear about it.
You do. But they hide gang shootings in the “ mass shooter “ numbers to fluff them up to look worse.

In 25 years, they will look at your post and laugh at you.

Excellent article. I read it in the dark. Reads well.
No, they'll laugh with me, at you thinking that there could possibly be "no guns". Most of the people laughing will be the ones smuggling guns across the Mexican border, after the moronic Democrats' open border policy for decades.

Forum List

Back