Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Yo fucker, your post sure aged well in just a few hours.
Fuck YOU.

Fuck You Too.
Your deflection is noted.
Your deflection fails again.
FUCK YOU.
Yep! I was right! The bastard Biden couldn’t just grieve. He had to make it political as you are as well. Right to the fascist gun crap Democrats always run to unless they are the potential victims.

An example of the paranoid and insecure people that feel the need for a gun. You just pointed out that you want a gun to kill others like "illegals in the country illegally"! This is what I mean when I say that only paranoid and insecure nut jobs have firearms.
From which country did you sneak in?

The solution was to reduce firearm homicide. How did that work? Its mass shooting rate has plummeted. How come you don't mention that?
What good are reductions of one type of homicide if they are not only replaced but exceeded by a different type of homicide.

Does it matter if those people were shot, stabbed or beaten to death?

They are all equally dead.

You can bet Monkey Boy will insert himself in some capacity. Always inciting hatred, of course.

.....and by the clockwork......

Kamasutra- Salad Dressing- Harris calls for gun control! :rolleyes-41:

Biden shot it all in the ass.....thought he was doing a great job as president until he went bonkers on a gun ad for the DNC.

I enjoy the way you introduce irrelevancies and dismiss trends in favour of cherry picking data points. It makes these discussions so constructive.
The trend was no different than the trend inn the USA with no ban and no buybacks.

Looking at the trends makes the buyback even more irrelevant.

Gramma's dead. Wonder if she failed to use the proper pronoun.
Probably told him to get off his ass, quit posting selfies and help his cousins shingle a roof.

Something is wrecking kids in the western world regardless of previous culture to become narcissistic self absorbed mentally ill recluses spending way to much time in an electronic world. The over reaction to Covid only worsened it.

a law requiring all schools to have a guy like this protecting the children .
1653438408306-png.649117
I bet that'll be the first feller the teacher calls over the intercom when mom or dad come in to school upset about junior being indoctrinated with said teacher's sexual fetishes or whatever.

Cripes, you already have the feds going after concerned parents and treating them literally as domestic terrorists for merely questioning the material. And they're doing it in broad daylight.

Be careful what you ask for.

Because you will surely get it...

Last edited:
He hasn't been given the narrative. :omg:
In a desperate plea for gun reform on the Senate floor afterwards, Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) told colleagues, “This isn’t inevitable. These kids weren’t unlucky. This only happens in this country and nowhere else, nowhere else do little kids go to school thinking that they might be shot that day.”
“Spare me the bullshit of mental illness,” he said. “We’re not an outlier on mental illness. We’re an outlier on firearms.”

Forum List

Back