Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

I never want to hear another Republican say they “want to protect kids” ever again for as long as I fucking live.

Never.

If I were House Speaker, I’d put a simple background check bill on the floor tonight for a vote.

Guns now kill more preschoolers than law enforcement officers in the line of duty.

Children don’t have a powerful lobby. They only have us to remove the adults in charge who are committed to endangering them.

Guns just became the leading cause of death for children and teens surpassing car accidents.

Guns have killed more kids than cancer, pneumonia, influenza, asthma, AIDS, and opioids COMBINED.

Politicians could put an end to this and the ones that don’t are complicit.

1 in 4 american children has been exposed to gun violence and the rest live in a country where it can happen anytime.

This emotional distress and childhood trauma is preventable.

Are you referring to the availability of guns? Drugs have been illegal for many decades. That makes it impossible to get them, right? If DC decides the time is right to come calling for confiscation, things are going to get very ugly, very quickly and folks like you wouldn't care how many gun owners died protecting their rights. You'll pardon us for not particularly caring about your input.
Absolutely.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

The gunman in the Texas school rampage was shot and killed by a Border Patrol agent who rushed to the scene without waiting for backup, a law enforcement official says. The agent was wounded but was able to walk out of the school.

Hero of war

Are you referring to the availability of guns? Drugs have been illegal for many decades. That makes it impossible to get them, right? If DC decides the time is right to come calling for confiscation, things are going to get very ugly, very quickly and folks like you wouldn't care how many gun owners died protecting their rights. You'll pardon us for not particularly caring about your input.
If legislated, confiscation is a gun owner's right. I mean, he/she is law abiding, right?

The GOP still thinks the scariest thing that could happen at a school is a child learning that gay people exist.

Forum List

Back