Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

1653450022149.png

Not sure exactly how they do it...but just when Democrats have power and they really REAAAAALLLLY want to make the civilian population helpless against a massive corrupt government.....

BINGO !!!!

LIKE MAGIC we get a big news, fear mongering, "Guns Gotta Go NOW"!!!! mass shooting.
Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Maybe liberals will let us institutionalize crazy people if we promise to keep sending them ballots.

You traced his lineage?

If we had no massive European immigration in the early 20th century we'd have no Gendron,.. get it now?

If we had no Democrats, we'd have nearly no violence.
YOU get it now?

Diversity sucks.
It means more people to join their chosen clique resulting in a tragically divided nation.

It's no wonder you'll never hear ads like those now Lame Coca-Cola 60's ads about "perfect harmony" bullshit

JMO:

1. There are hundreds of millions of guns out there and that is not going to change. We can change the gun laws to whatever, but people are going to commit these sad events anyway. You have to wonder how the guy in Buffalo was allowed to buy his guns after he was sent for a mental illness evaluation, it feels like there shoulda been a red flag there. This kid in Uvalde, I dunno what his deal was but so what if he bought guns that looked like assault weapons. We banned 'em back in the 90s and it didn't make much difference, right? Might wanna rethink allowing body armor though. Guns are a constitutional right but body armor isn't.

2. That said, the alternative is to hire armed security guards and pay teachers to carry guns in school. Sometimes people do these things in schools thinking there's nobody to shoot back cuz it's a gun-free zone. Well screw that, everybody needs to know that if you take a gun to school and use it then you're gonna get shot. I think that might be a deterrent in many cases.

3. I sometimes wonder how many of these things would happen if nobody knew the shooter's name. Take away the notoriety, the 15 minutes of fame however negative it is. So maybe we ought not to publicize the SOB's name, you're gonna be dead and nobody will know or care. In a school or not, you won't be known as a badass. That's partly why the shooters use the AR-15 knockoffs.

4. Question: how does an 18-year old get into a elementary school with guns and body armor? Nobody noticed? How do you hide an AR-1 in south Texas? It's hotter than a bitch down here.

Will any of these things happen or make a difference if they are enacted? Don't know. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of people home schooling their kids or taking them to private schools that have better security. School vouchers might be the next big political thing. The teacher's unions will hate it, but tough shit. What's more important than your kids getting education and growing up to use it?

Brothers and sisters: We'll see the young beautiful faces of many innocent children over the next several days. Their deaths were violent. Don't just scroll by. Let it imprint, let it impassion us for change, my friends

JMO:

1. There are hundreds of millions of guns out there and that is not going to change. We can change the gun laws to whatever, but people are going to commit these sad events anyway. You have to wonder how the guy in Buffalo was allowed to buy his guns after he was sent for a mental illness evaluation, it feels like there shoulda been a red flag there. This kid in Uvalde, I dunno what his deal was but so what if he bought guns that looked like assault weapons. We banned 'em back in the 90s and it didn't make much difference, right? Might wanna rethink allowing body armor though. Guns are a constitutional right but body armor isn't.

2. That said, the alternative is to hire armed security guards and pay teachers to carry guns in school. Sometimes people do these things in schools thinking there's nobody to shoot back cuz it's a gun-free zone. Well screw that, everybody needs to know that if you take a gun to school and use it then you're gonna get shot. I think that might be a deterrent in many cases.

3. I sometimes wonder how many of these things would happen if nobody knew the shooter's name. Take away the notoriety, the 15 minutes of fame however negative it is. So maybe we ought not to publicize the SOB's name, you're gonna be dead and nobody will know or care. In a school or not, you won't be known as a badass. That's partly why the shooters use the AR-15 knockoffs.

4. Question: how does an 18-year old get into a elementary school with guns and body armor? Nobody noticed? How do you hide an AR-1 in south Texas? It's hotter than a bitch down here.

Will any of these things happen or make a difference if they are enacted? Don't know. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of people home schooling their kids or taking them to private schools that have better security. School vouchers might be the next big political thing. The teacher's unions will hate it, but tough shit. What's more important than your kids getting education and growing up to use it?
He was followed

Forum List

Back