Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

According to officials:
- the shooter went in a classroom and locked the door
- police on scene left him in there
- when border patrol showed up they couldn’t break down the door
- after 40-60m they got a member of the school staff to unlock it with a key

Well, at least we kicked the pussy Brits ass twice and completely saved you in two World Wars. So, I say politely, go fuck yourself. :D
You need history lessons, the inhabitants of America where getting their backsides whipped, so France went across to save your ass. Your forefathers thank you you're trying personally to take credit for their efforts, and keep quiet on the other parts. They view you as a great hero :clap2:

Good ole America, joins late and then claims to have won the war. Hollywood and Disney have done you no favours.

How did you get on in Vietnam

Last edited:
No, but ghouls, like you, certainly seem to. You are orgasmic anytime some terrible people do terrible things.

You are sick in the head.
Kids are getting blasted away, you triumph for the 2nd.

At the Las Vegas hotel shooting, a guy's wife was killed Infront of him, he triumphed for the 2nd.

America needs a generation or two change because that's an unhealthy side of the population. And just like them, their politicians don't have testicles either.

According to officials:

I can't believe this.

If true this is......outrageous

Again. Your missing the point

If you couldn't swim and you're in a boat in the middle of a river, far from shore, and I throw you over and you died drowning - Would it be right for me to say ,He died because he never took the time to learn how how to swim.”

No. The answer is that you died because you was pushed.

Any other answer is dealing only with secondary circumstances. Knowing how to swim might have been a solution to your problem, once you was in the water, but not knowing how to swim was not the cause of his problem.

Same with this - Locking the doors might have been a solution to stopping this guy (And I don't think it would have been) but it was not the cause. The cause was the white supremacist culture that is America and how they let Rittenhouse walk because they then made it open season.

Look - Churches, Convenience stores, Grocery stores, Concerts, Nightclubs, Bars, Ball games, Subways, City parks, Airports? They will always find someone to kill.

People say America loves it guns more than children. It’s not that they love guns more than children, it’s that they love themselves more than children. Or more specifically, they love their fragile ego more than children. It makes them feel manly to own a weapon of war and pretend to be a man.

That's what you liars do.

View attachment 649545
Fake news.

Representative Paul Gosar was one of those spreading the false rumor that the shooter in the Uvalde, Texas, elementary school massacre was transgender.

“It’s a transsexual leftist illegal alien named Salvatore Ramos,” the Arizona Republican said in a tweet, which was deleted about two hours after it was posted on Tuesday, according to Insider.

The claim that Ramos was transgender is quickly spreading online, along with photos that appear to have been taken from a transgender person’s Reddit account.

The person behind that account has since written on Reddit, “It’s not me, I don’t even live in Texas.” “They just took my photos and used it to spread misinformation,” they wrote in the comments. The user has been contacted for further comment.

“Those images are unverified and unconfirmed,” Andy Ngo says.tweeted,. “Pleаse don’t shаre them becаuse, if they’re not Rаmos, you’re endаngering someone who hаd nothing to do with the shooting.”

Fake news.

Representative Paul Gosar was one of those spreading the false rumor that the shooter in the Uvalde, Texas, elementary school massacre was transgender.

“It’s a transsexual leftist illegal alien named Salvatore Ramos,” the Arizona Republican said in a tweet, which was deleted about two hours after it was posted on Tuesday, according to Insider.

The claim that Ramos was transgender is quickly spreading online, along with photos that appear to have been taken from a transgender person’s Reddit account.

The person behind that account has since written on Reddit, “It’s not me, I don’t even live in Texas.” “They just took my photos and used it to spread misinformation,” they wrote in the comments. The user has been contacted for further comment.

“Those images are unverified and unconfirmed,” Andy Ngo says.tweeted,. “Pleаse don’t shаre them becаuse, if they’re not Rаmos, you’re endаngering someone who hаd nothing to do with the shooting.”

Fake news.

Only lying commie vermin believe the media.

I can't believe this.

It is now what I heard as well, the police that arrived first did not do anything and waited for the tactical unit to arrive. My son told me he read that it was the police that barricade him in the room and not the other way around, but I have not been able to find that anywhere else.

I can't believe this.

Frustrated onlookers urged police officers to charge into the Texas elementary school where a gunman’s rampage killed 19 children and two teachers, witnesses have told Associated Press.

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, who saw the scene from outside his house, across the street from Robb Elementary School in the town of Uvalde. Carranza said the officers did not go in.

Javier Cazares, whose fourth grade daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was killed in the attack, said he raced to the school when he heard about the shooting, arriving while police were still gathered outside the building.

Upset that police were not moving in, he raised the idea of charging into the school with several other bystanders.

“Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to,” he said. “More could have been done.”

“They were unprepared,” he added.

FTrnQ4mXoAMBRo3

FTrnQ4nXoAgF4xU

According to officials:

Wow they didn't do a dam thing. Why LEO should be full time inside schools are Teachers armed.

From an article by Los Angeles Times columnist Steve Lopez: “Wallow in grief. Be horrified. Be angry. Be committed to the idea that we’re all in the line of fire, that it could have been any of us, anywhere, at any time, because no one and nowhere is safe."

About “40 minutes or so” elapsed from when the gunman opened fire on the school security officer, entered the school through a back door and when the Border Patrol team shot him, Texas department of public safety director Steve McCraw told a news briefing.

Officials said that officers at the scene were able to successfully “contain” the gunman until more specially trained officers could arrive.

The problem is they contained him in a room full of kids.

Forum List

Back