Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

CNN's Alisyn Camerota just asked a Texas state representative "why does your legislature work so quickly to protect embryos but not for living, breathing 10-year-olds?"

Yep, locking these doors would have made all the difference in the world...no way anyone could get past them if they are locked.

View attachment 649424
It would have slowed the asshole down.

Now they can be replaced with actual steel doors

Besides that you have no idea what kind of glass that is. it is probably tempered and laminated

You know who locked the door in this school shooting?

The Shooter locked the door to the classroom and prevented the cops from getting to him while he murdered those kids.

Last edited:
Kids are getting blasted away, you triumph for the 2nd.

At the Las Vegas hotel shooting, a guy's wife was killed Infront of him, he triumphed for the 2nd.

America needs a generation or two change because that's an unhealthy side of the population. And just like them, their politicians don't have testicles either.
Its easy to fix but you bloodthirsty ghouls won't have it.

I can't believe this.

If true this is......outrageous
I read the story in the Wall Street Journal, and it doesn't seem outrageous to me --- the Border Patrol came to the rescue, they tried hard to get into that room! But the door was secure and the walls were cinderblock, which is why they could not burst through the walls. You can't do what you just can't do.

When they DID get in, they faced a lot of heavy fire; they had shields taking fire, one was wounded by shrapnel, and one officer shot Ramos.

I read the story in the Wall Street Journal, and it doesn't seem outrageous to me --- the Border Patrol came to the rescue, they tried hard to get into that room! But the door was secure and the walls were cinderblock, which is why they could not burst through the walls. You can't do what you just can't do.

When they DID get in, they faced a lot of heavy fire; they had shields taking fire, one was wounded by shrapnel, and one officer shot Ramos.
Armed teacher.

Lookie! Here's what black jesus had to say!

Screenshot_2022-05-26-07-27-05-190.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-26-07-24-10-615.jpeg
    Screenshot_2022-05-26-07-24-10-615.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 8
Armed teacher.
Both dead teachers were young women ----- you can't expect such women to be shooting people. Another solution needed.

I wish I knew if Ramos attended that school as a child; his house was supposedly only a couple blocks away, so it seems very possible, but I have read nothing on that.

Both dead teachers were young women ----- you can't expect such women to be shooting people. Another solution needed.

I wish I knew if Ramos attended that school as a child; his house was supposedly only a couple blocks away, so it seems very possible, but I have read nothing on that.

Tell that to my daughter. There are lots of young women who enjoy shooting.

Both dead teachers were young women ----- you can't expect such women to be shooting people.
Lmao. Yeah, let them die then. I bet if you could bring them back and gave them a choice between dying and shooting that pos, they would shoot!

Ok keep letting dead kids pile up.
They will, more and more frequently, until revolution breaks out, IMO. I don't think there is a solution to this. It's a common pattern and we see it in many countries right now, unless they have already fallen into civil war; more and more violence more often, as in Sri Lanka (Ceylon). Burma has already gone over into war, so has Ethiopia; the pattern of increasing violence in China is worrying, most of it starvation and gross imprisonment in their homes enforced by the government.

I just suddenly saw it. We're in the lead-up to revolution and that means more and more violence until there is a triggering event, a tipping point. Lincoln's election, or Lexington-Concord, like that.

Nothing can solve a lead-up to civil war, so we just have to wait it out.

They will, more and more frequently, until revolution breaks out, IMO. I don't think there is a solution to this. It's a common pattern and we see it in many countries right now, unless they have already fallen into civil war; more and more violence more often, as in Sri Lanka (Ceylon). Burma has already gone over into war, so has Ethiopia; the pattern of increasing violence in China is worrying, most of it starvation and gross imprisonment in their homes enforced by the government.

I just suddenly saw it. We're in the lead-up to revolution and that means more and more violence until there is a triggering event, a tipping point. Lincoln's election, or Lexington-Concord, like that.

Nothing can solve a lead-up to civil war, so we just have to wait it out.
Guaranteed to provide more dead kids.

Lmao. Yeah, let them die then. I bet if you could bring them back and gave them a choice between dying and shooting that pos, they would shoot!
Interesting point. I wonder if you are right. Yeah, probably, in that case.

Still, I don't see how you can solve this problem by telling soft young girl kindergarten teachers right out of education college to prepare to shoot kids. I think they'll all go into other lines of work or start their own families (which is what they usually really want, not a career in education).

Guaranteed to provide more dead kids.
Yes, that's what I'm saying. No solution. Just my opinion.

A giant polity like these United States has never lasted long: how could it? Waaaaaaaay too big. Rome, British Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Soviet Union ---- all too big to last, and so are we.

Forum List

Back