🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Democrats supported the Iraq War before they were against it. Then they stuck their knives in the soldiers backs fighting for America and their votes, cowardly and un-American indeed but the most inept President in American history was elected... and they're proud of it...

View attachment 55777
Bush got 4,000 cannon fodder dead in a war that wasn't necessary and launched ISIS but Obama and the Dems are to blame? Interesting.

I guess Obama was responsible for 9-11 as well...

That GOP bar needs to read Until Death Do Us Part, and Trump is on wife number three or four? I forget.
Yawn...
Hey, you're the people who are supposedly all moral and Pro-Family. Tell us, just how many families does Trump have? I know his kids all seem to be by different women.

It's his personal life, none of my business, although, he does reflect many Americans and their personal choices.

Do you have anything of substance, you're boring me...

Democrats supported the Iraq War before they were against it. Then they stuck their knives in the soldiers backs fighting for America and their votes, cowardly and un-American indeed but the most inept President in American history was elected... and they're proud of it...

View attachment 55777
Bush got 4,000 cannon fodder dead in a war that wasn't necessary and launched ISIS but Obama and the Dems are to blame? Interesting.

ATT00011.jpg

That GOP bar needs to read Until Death Do Us Part, and Trump is on wife number three or four? I forget.
Yawn...
Hey, you're the people who are supposedly all moral and Pro-Family. Tell us, just how many families does Trump have? I know his kids all seem to be by different women.

It's his personal life, none of my business, although, he does reflect many Americans and their personal choices.

His personal life, as well as his business life, shows he has the morals of a snake, exactly why your kind loves him. The party of Family Values, running a guy with five kids by three different women. Perfect.

View attachment 55777

View attachment 55778
Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS. Deal with it.

Yawn...

His personal life, as well as his business life, shows he has the morals of a snake, exactly why your kind loves him. The party of Family Values, running a guy with five kids by three different women. Perfect.

Gads you'd think Democrats would be more understanding considering the Clinton blow-job, adultery, compulsive lying, proven sexual harassment and probable rape years .. oh well.

Yawn...

Gads you'd think Democrats would be more understanding considering the Clinton blow-job, adultery, compulsive lying, proven sexual harassment and probable rape years .. oh well.
Clinton should have kept his pants on, and no one holds him up as Mr. MILF for Family Values.

Last edited:
Lumper's still valiantly holding on in his desperate quest to derail a topic on a shooting in Colorado?

Classic.

Lumper's still valiantly holding on in his desperate quest to derail a topic on a shooting in Colorado?

Classic.
Yup, one moron after the other and I'm so polite I keep responding..

Well, I'm off this thread ... later.:woohoo:

Classic.
Yup, one moron after the other and I'm so polite I keep responding..

Well, I'm off this thread ... later.:woohoo:
I'm sure Townhall.com needs your wisdom very badly tonight, what with Whitey shooting up the place, killing innocents, and planting bombs instead of the dreaded sand *******. What a terrible blow, to your propaganda...

Let's hope it's a Muslim shooting at the planned parenthood facility. That will stop the Liberals from wanting any more Muslims brought into this country.

You can't seriously be this stupid.

Take a look back at the past dozen or so abortion clinic shootings. How many of them were done by Muslims you ignorant fuckwad?

You will have to look really hard to find a dozen......try it......see how many you find.......

Let's hope it's a Muslim shooting at the planned parenthood facility. That will stop the Liberals from wanting any more Muslims brought into this country.

Take a look back at the past dozen or so abortion clinic shootings. How many of them were done by Muslims you ignorant fuckwad?

Perp's name is Robert Lewis Dear, 57, from South Carolina.

Well, that's an Islamic name and address if I ever did hear one. Just look at that middle name -- same number of letters as "Koran". :eek:

View attachment 55777

Obama owns the creation of Isis...

You will have to look really hard to find a dozen......try it......see how many you find.......
Just another one your "responsible gun owners", as usual. And whitey to boot. I don't suppose you'd care to denounce him for killing a cop, and injuring several others, as well as killing two other people today?

Actually I made a list of them the other day. At least three of them had a "Rev." title.

Forum List

Back