🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Now that we know the shooter is a nonpolitical, nonreligious homosexual, what's the latest spin from the left to try to hang onto their narrative?

Now that we know the shooter is a nonpolitical, nonreligious homosexual, what's the latest spin from the left to try to hang onto their narrative?
1+curse.png

And you know this how? Oh right, you have no clue.
OH hum.

DEAR, ROBERT LEWIS JR 809 OURAY CT
Yes, I know of the clerical error on his registration. I posted it last night. That tells us only that he has no declared political affiliation. It's logic, you won't get it.

OH hum.

Yes, I know of the clerical error on his registration. I posted it last night. That tells us only that he has no declared political affiliation. It's logic, you won't get it.

He's listed as female in criminal records also...maybe the same clerk did both? LMAO

OH hum.

No clerical error, he sees himself as a woman.
You gotta problem with that, homophobe?

No party, no religion, just an upset old homosexual.

Why are NaziCons making up all that shit about Robert Dear? Fox News said earlier this evening that Planned Parenthood was in fact his target.

When you open an institution that murders babies for profit, you shouldn't be surprised when a person with good moral character attacks.

That's it, Muhammed. Your worthless ass is on "ignore'. I would never deal with someone like you in the real world, and see no reason why i should read your shit here.

What if it turns out he got weapon way back when maybe he was not 100% crazy? just a thought.

Why the guards at PP not plug him early on?

Why are NaziCons making up all that shit about Robert Dear? Fox News said earlier this evening that Planned Parenthood was in fact his target.

Fox News never said that.

Are you calling my roommate a liar?
FOX News watchers!

Not me! But that's what was on at Hardee's when she went for tea earlier this evening.

It's on Fox now and they say they haven't released a motive...what was in the tea? LMAO

What if it turns out he got weapon from an Illegal (smuggled over open border)? just a thought. They don't make AK-47 in USA as far as I know?

These lying, vicious bastards will probably pay for Dear's defense.

The Center for Medical Progress, which released controversial videos of Planned Parenthood employees earlier this year, spoke out against the violence.

David Daleiden, the head of the Center for Medical Progress, the group that released controversial and heavily edited videos of Planned Parenthood employees earlier this year, said that he did not support violence against the organization.

Anti-Abortion Groups Condemn Colorado Attack

Forum List

Back