🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

I've not read anywhere any bombs were confirmed. If you have a link would be good.
Yet in this instance it's the left wingers who are ramping up the rhetoric. No law enforcement/judicial official has yet to state whether the target was actually the PP office or if it was simply where the shooter ended up. According to witnesses he was shooting into the grocery store parking lot (not really all that close) before he went into the Planned Parenthood. That alone creates reasonable doubt that his sole target was PP and I can think of two alternate possibilities/scenarios (as the cops did). Like I said, I'll wait for all the facts to come out in order to make any fact based, unbiased judgement/claim.

..and as I said before, he just got tired of carrying all those LP bottles and left them at PP for safe keeping.....
Still have no idea of what I'm referring to, do ya........ Figures........

...and you are still claiming that we don't know that he was targeting PP, when he brought in LP gas tanks and left them in the clinic, while shooting people there. I think that you have had too much grog, matey....
Obviously you haven't read all my posts on this subject have ya sputz. Here, let me help you out (I enjoy helping the mentally handicapped):

Now, given the evidence we (the public) currently have it's more likely the target was the PP however that raises a question, was it targeted simply because it's PP or was it targeted to draw as many cops to the scene to kill as many cops as possible? Again, we DO NOT KNOW yet.

Just keep digging, Ringo. There may still be a slight chance that this guy setting bombs and killing people at a PP, was not really unhappy with PP. There is also a chance that the sun will freeze and the earth will burn.

OK it all settled. RW nut Christian Snake Preacher from Deep South hates PP and BHO. Planted Bombs and used AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLE to target PP and murder all the doctors nurses patients he could find.

Case closed.

OK it all settled. RW nut Christian Snake Preacher from Deep South hates PP and BHO. Planted Bombs and used AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLE to target PP and murder all the doctors nurses patients he could find.

Case closed.

You forgot he was screaming GW Bush made me do it!!!!!

This thread has become sickening.

People are dead and injured, yet some really show their true asinine colors- it is nothing more than a political game of football to them. Just sickening.

Last edited:
You should ask the French people at that metal concert...oh yeah...you can't....the muslims murdered them.........you mean like that danger of muslims?

"The muslims" [sic] did that huh?
You're telling us that a billion and a half people from all over the world walked into the confines of a rock concert ---- and nobody noticed?

"The muslims" [sic] -- just like Donald Rump talking about "the blacks"... SMFH

Well the shooters weren't Amish.....
Just out of curiosity, if Muslims only killed Muslims, and ******* only killed *******, would you care, at all?

Why is it you always call Black Americans the n word....?
Because you aren't honest enough to. Now, do you have an answer?

Yes.....that is exactly how you justify your left wing racism......you do it because the other people won't admit to it.....this is exactly why I now believe that some portion of a left wingers brain did not develop normally....

More from the link-
Dear, now 57, had lived part of the time in a cabin with no electricity or running water in the North Carolina mountains.

His neighbors in Black Mountain said he kept mostly to himself. But James Russell said when Dear did talk, it was a rambling combination of a number of topics that didn't make sense together and he tended to avoid eye contact.

Two topics Russell said he never heard Dear talk about were religion or abortion.

People are dead and injured, yet some really show their true asinine colors- it is nothing more than a political game of football to them. Just sickening.

Anti-abortion NaziCons don't care about dead adults. They only care about unborn fetuses. After that - tough shit.

Planned Parenthood shooter is from North Carolina

Dear's cabin is a half-mile up a curvy dirt road about 15 miles west of Asheville, North Carolina. He also had a trailer in the nearby town of Swannanoa.

Other neighbors knew Dear but didn't want to give their names because they said they were fearful he might retaliate.

Russell and others said the only companion they saw with Dear was a mangy dog, who looked to be in such bad shape they called animal control because they worried he was beating it.

___

From another article

Planned Parenthood said all its staff members at the clinic were safe and that it did not know whether the organization was the target of the attack.

so, in another article they also stated all their patients were safe, so neither staff nor patients were hit.

NaziCon House Republicans will probably float another bill to cut even more Planned Parenthood funding.

Quit with your vituperating.
You just can't stand not to be the center of attention..

Anti-abortion NaziCons don't care about dead adults. They only care about unborn fetuses. After that - tough shit.

Robert L Dear is originally from NC, and has a cabin there, but he's been living mainly in CO for a couple years. That is, he only drove an hour to do the shooting, not across the whole country.

He's got a rapsheet of minor violent incidents.

Buzzfeed says this:

Here's What We Know About The Suspect In The Planned Parenthood Shooting
---
Post said he once went to Dear’s home to retrieve two dogs that had gotten loose. “We were there for a minute and the guy was already handing us anti-Obama pamphlets,” he said. According to Post, Dear said “Obama was ruining the country and needed to be impeached.”
---

So, it's pretty clear the guy isn't a liberal.

It's also sad how little research the MSM is willing to do. They'll wait pronouncements from law enforcement, and do nothing else.

Tards like you only care about taking people's guns.........and sucking each others dicks.

You don't give a shit about anything else.

When you open an institution that murders babies for profit, you shouldn't be surprised when a person with good moral character attacks.

Forum List

Back