🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Another White American right wing terrorist.
Register all repubs and get FBI units watching them.

2735.jpg
No maybe change the way that extremist libs are creating these cats, because that's what's been going on.

I really love extremely pathetic excuses.

Are you totally disconnected to reality, or just have one foot out the door?

Going by the police statements. Was reading updates on the ABC website. If you take issue with things, write to them.

They don't know why he chose PP to run into, but witnesses say he was running from the Chase bank and may have thought police were after him. For all we know he was planning to rob the bank and thought police were on to him so maybe he ran into the nearest building.

No PP personnel or patients were shot. Some of those shot were cops, some Christians and some pro-lifers. Sorry, libs, but this isn't a person shooting up a PP. Try to get over it.

It's sad that people died as a result of this lunatic.

Last edited:
Again, we see the left as they truly are: hateful, racist, ignorant, liars.

None of them have an ounce of maturity or honor, if they did they would shamefully apologize for their behavior in this thread. They take a serious situation where people died and use it for an attack on their opponents. Without knowing any facts or details.

But who can blame them alone? The major news networks and the Huffington post all reported it as right wing terrorism, and Twitter called it so and Twitter doesn't lie right?

Left wingers are truly the worse kind of people, low life scum who are not worth engaging in conversation let alone debate. Fucking morons all of them.

Tell us again about the dangers of Muslims.

This isn't the thread for that you nit wit.

Yet your accusations perfectly fit the calls to halt the relocation of Muslim refugees to the US. It seems your disgust is selectively applied and your hypocrisy boundless.

Not even close retard. Did you even read my post? CAN you read? It has nothing to do with the refugees and it doesn't come close to resembling anything said by the right about the refugees. How fucking stupid are you anyway?

It's exactly the same. Perhaps you are a bit too simple to see it though.
These " whackos" do more harm to Americans than any muslims yet the right barely acknowledges these incidents.

No idiot. Bull shit doesn't become true if you claim it does. You are much too stupid and stubborn to talk to.

Dismissed.

But who can blame them alone? The major news networks and the Huffington post all reported it as right wing terrorism

Link(s)?

They are in this thread provided by your idiot leftist friends.

Then why can't you show 'em?

I'll tell you why. Because you still cannot link your own colon, which is exactly where you pulled that shit from.

You lose.

But who can blame them alone? The major news networks and the Huffington post all reported it as right wing terrorism

Link(s)?

Sooooo...................................................................... nothing. Poster runs away.

Fuck off idiot. I don't have time to stay on the internet all day. You are the epitome of the left wing douchebag that I was talking about. The ones with zero integrity, zero maturity, and is a complete waste of time discussing with. Go play in the street asshole.

And yet you somehow found the time to return and make several posts with the express purpose of failing to link your own claim.

You losie long time.

Go away fucktard, you have never won ever and you think your continuous bull shit hides it. No one believes anything you say but other idiot liberals.

You don't matter, you never did.

Go fuck yourself.

Link(s)?

I'll tell you why. Because you still cannot link your own colon, which is exactly where you pulled that shit from.

You lose.

Link(s)?

Sooooo...................................................................... nothing. Poster runs away.

Fuck off idiot. I don't have time to stay on the internet all day. You are the epitome of the left wing douchebag that I was talking about. The ones with zero integrity, zero maturity, and is a complete waste of time discussing with. Go play in the street asshole.

And yet you somehow found the time to return and make several posts with the express purpose of failing to link your own claim.

You losie long time.

Go away fucktard, you have never won ever and you think your continuous bull shit hides it. No one believes anything you say but other idiot liberals.

Go fuck yourself.

Great post - on topic, well thought out, and without a trace of flaming!

Link(s)?

You lose.

Link(s)?

You losie long time.

Go fuck yourself.

So how many times have you come back to bump this lack-o-link now? Five? Six?

Brilliant plan there -- call attention to your own lying. I must admit, I would not have thought of that.

And STILL can't link what you pulled out of your ass.

Can you dig it.

:dig:

>> The South Carolina neighbors of the man suspected in the attack on a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic say he hid food in the woods and liked to skinny dip.

John Hood said Saturday that when he moved to the small town of Walterboro about 50 miles west of Charleston, Robert Lewis Dear was living in a doublewide mobile home next door.

Hood said Dear made money by selling prints of his uncle Bill Stroud's paintings of Southern plantations and the Masters golf tournament.

Hood said that Dear rarely talked to them, and when he did, he offered unsolicited advice, including recommending that Hood put a metal roof on his home so the U.S. government couldn't spy on him. << --- ABC Nooz

If the patterns hold, this guy is more likely to be a Democrat on some kind of mind altering drugs than a rightwing person.

I love these pathetic excuses.
Most mass shooters are Dhimmicrats; FACT.

Not a "FACT" -- in fact, not even a "WORD".

This is all moot anyway. I posted this guy's actual voter registration last night, and pointed out that it said "Unaffiliated". News must travel slow.

Last edited:
>> The South Carolina neighbors of the man suspected in the attack on a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic say he hid food in the woods and liked to skinny dip.

John Hood said Saturday that when he moved to the small town of Walterboro about 50 miles west of Charleston, Robert Lewis Dear was living in a doublewide mobile home next door.

Hood said Dear made money by selling prints of his uncle Bill Stroud's paintings of Southern plantations and the Masters golf tournament.

Hood said that Dear rarely talked to them, and when he did, he offered unsolicited advice, including recommending that Hood put a metal roof on his home so the U.S. government couldn't spy on him. << --- ABC Nooz
And underneath every trailer they found pogo propositioning anyone that walked by; people started selling their trailers to get away from that trashy cum bucket.

If the patterns hold, this guy is more likely to be a Democrat on some kind of mind altering drugs than a rightwing person.

I love these pathetic excuses.
Most mass shooters are Dhimmicrats; FACT.

Not a "FACT" -- in fact, not even a "WORD".

This is all moot anyway. I posted this guy's actual voter registration last night, and pointed out that it said "Unaffiliated".
It *is* a word; I just coined it, fagot.

Where is the Christian compassion for poor women seeking services from Planned Parenthood? Only 3% of their services relate to abortion - meaning that 97% have nothing to do with abortion. They should not be terrorized for legal services to poor women.
- See more at: Women's Sexual Health | Understand your Reproductive Health

Where is the Christian compassion for poor women seeking services from Planned Parenthood? Only 3% of their services relate to abortion - meaning that 97% have nothing to do with abortion. They should not be terrorized for legal services to poor women.
Bullshit. Why dont you argue that all the Mafia is innocent and prove it with links on websites set up by the Mafia and/or their affiliates?

PP = 'baby murder factory'

Bullshit. Why dont you argue that all the Mafia is innocent and prove it with links on websites set up by the Mafia and/or their affiliates?

PP = 'baby murder factory'

A fetus isn't a baby and it isn't murder. Why do you vicious NaziCons only respect the laws that you agree with? As I stated - 97% of Planned Parenthood services do not relate to abortion. They are closely audited to insure that no federal funds are used for abortions.

>> Sources also said the long rifle Dear allegedly used Friday wasn't the only weapon he had with him and that Dear took several guns and ammunition to the scene as well.

Law enforcement sources also said there were propane tanks outside his car. Investigators believe his intent was to fire on the propane tanks to spark an explosion, which in the end he was not able to do. << -- CBS Nooz

Forum List

Back