🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

>> The South Carolina neighbors of the man suspected in the attack on a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic say he hid food in the woods and liked to skinny dip.

John Hood said Saturday that when he moved to the small town of Walterboro about 50 miles west of Charleston, Robert Lewis Dear was living in a doublewide mobile home next door.

Hood said Dear made money by selling prints of his uncle Bill Stroud's paintings of Southern plantations and the Masters golf tournament.

Hood said that Dear rarely talked to them, and when he did, he offered unsolicited advice, including recommending that Hood put a metal roof on his home so the U.S. government couldn't spy on him. << --- ABC Nooz

Gee, I'm sure he only wanted his own 'safe space'.

Are you totally disconnected to reality, or just have one foot out the door?

Going by the police statements. Was reading updates on the ABC website. If you take issue with things, write to them.

They don't know why he chose PP to run into, but witnesses say he was running from the Chase bank and may have thought police were after him. For all we know he was planning to rob the bank and thought police were on to him so maybe he ran into the nearest building.

No PP personnel or patients were shot. Some of those shot were cops, some Christians and some pro-lifers. Sorry, libs, but this isn't a person shooting up a PP. Try to get over it.

It's sad that people died as a result of this lunatic.

I get it. Just because he showed up at a PP with an AK-47 and LP tanks, shot and wounded 8 or 9 people, and has a history of ranting about abortion and PP, there is no reason to assume that he is an anti-abortion nut who was incentivized by the fake PP sting tapes that the extreme Right faked and leaked to the world, because that might make the Right look bad. .

>> The South Carolina neighbors of the man suspected in the attack on a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic say he hid food in the woods and liked to skinny dip.

John Hood said Saturday that when he moved to the small town of Walterboro about 50 miles west of Charleston, Robert Lewis Dear was living in a doublewide mobile home next door.

Hood said Dear made money by selling prints of his uncle Bill Stroud's paintings of Southern plantations and the Masters golf tournament.

Hood said that Dear rarely talked to them, and when he did, he offered unsolicited advice, including recommending that Hood put a metal roof on his home so the U.S. government couldn't spy on him. << --- ABC Nooz

Dafuck does that mean? :dunno:

The post is ENTIRELY a direct quote from a news article, which I've been posting as they come. The part in bold underscores his lunacy -- which I've also posted about from that same news stream. "Safe" doesn't even enter into it. The man's been a paranoid psychotic.

As opposed to the slain police officer who died trying to save people from this murderer.

I bet you call yourself a Christian, don't you?

Gee, I'm sure he only wanted his own 'safe space'.[/QUOTE]

The post is ENTIRELY a direct quote from a news article, which I've been posting as they come. The part in bold underscores his lunacy -- which I've also posted about from that same news stream. "Safe" doesn't even enter into it. The man's been a paranoid psychotic.[/QUOTE]

It's called a smart ass remark. The article is desperately trying to turn this story into a rightwing radical descending on a Planned Parenthood. When the facts didn't support that, the left went nuts and is still trying to say this was some kind of politically-driven terror attack. Liberal media doesn't use the same kind of tactic when it's an actual terrorist attack by Muslims. Then it's workplace violence or some random thug. Well, sorry, but this guy is just some lunatic and he wasn't targeting Planned Parenthood. Get over it.

More investigations have been done on this guy by the media than on any of the Muslims involved in slaughtering people. Nice to know the media is still capable of investigative reporting, though would be nice if they stuck with facts instead of twisting everything to fit their narrative.

The post is ENTIRELY a direct quote from a news article, which I've been posting as they come. The part in bold underscores his lunacy -- which I've also posted about from that same news stream. "Safe" doesn't even enter into it. The man's been a paranoid psychotic.

It's called a smart ass remark. The article is desperately trying to turn this story into a rightwing radical descending on a Planned Parenthood. When the facts didn't support that, the left went nuts and is still trying to say this was some kind of politically-driven terror attack. Liberal media doesn't use the same kind of tactic when it's an actual terrorist attack by Muslims. Then it's workplace violence or some random thug. Well, sorry, but this guy is just some lunatic and he wasn't targeting Planned Parenthood. Get over it.

More investigations have been done on this guy by the media than on any of the Muslims involved in slaughtering people. Nice to know the media is still capable of investigative reporting, though would be nice if they stuck with facts instead of twisting everything to fit their narrative.

I'm afraid you're a colossal idiot, because right there in that same link it tells us:

>> A law enforcement official says the suspect in the attack at a Planned Parenthood clinic made a comment about "no more baby parts" after his arrest.

The official could not elaborate about the comment. Planned Parenthood said in a statement Saturday that witnesses said the gunman was motivated by his opposition to abortion. <<
As for "more investigations have been done on this guy yadda yadda" -- it's only been since LAST FUCKING NIGHT that we even so much as had his name.

I reported what the news reported. If you don't like what that news is --- tough.

You need to wake the fuck up.

Where is the Christian compassion for poor women seeking services from Planned Parenthood? Only 3% of their services relate to abortion - meaning that 97% have nothing to do with abortion. They should not be terrorized for legal services to poor women.
- See more at: Women's Sexual Health | Understand your Reproductive Health

Garsh! I think he almost thinks we will believe it. wow? What are all the regular street doctors for?

Now that we know the shooter is a nonpolitical, nonreligious homosexual, what's the latest spin from the left to try to hang onto their narrative?

Those assholes are fucking disgusting. Not once will you ever hear an apology or even a "Hey, I was wrong."

They were wrong about George Zimmerman, wrong about Michael Brown, wrong about Obamacare, wrong about Benghazi, wrong about everything. Yet the douchbags never stop lying, never stop spreading their bull shit.

They aren't worth anything but scorn.

Now that we know the shooter is a nonpolitical, nonreligious homosexual, what's the latest spin from the left to try to hang onto their narrative?

Those assholes are fucking disgusting. Not once will you ever hear an apology or even a "Hey, I was wrong."

They were wrong about George Zimmerman, wrong about Michael Brown, wrong about Obamacare, wrong about Benghazi, wrong about everything. Yet the douchbags never stop lying, never stop spreading their bull shit.

They aren't worth anything but scorn.

top_b24bc3_997914.jpg

:dig:

Even if this nut was PP attacker. So what crazy crazy.

more importantly:

1.) Did this incompetent GOVT arm all Soldiers on base or duty in USA or not?
2.) do they have Educators armed and/or armed guards around?

If not........don't cry to me. BHO has pen and phone. plenty of notice. More loons out there than ever.

more importantly:

If not........don't cry to me. BHO has pen and phone. plenty of notice. More loons out there than ever.

Three people dead, 9 wounded, could have been worse (he intended to blow the whole place up with propane) --- and you say "so what"?

BHO had at least 5 attacks I can think of Muslims after military. Did he do anything? Buheler?

BHO had some school and movie theater too. Did he do anything to defend against? anything?

more importantly:

Three people dead, 9 wounded, could have been worse (he intended to blow the whole place up with propane) --- and you say "so what"?
Ft Hood was just work place violence.
13 dead 33 wounded.

No. I don't say "so what". too much energy spent on this loon trying to pigeon hole him into some sort of rational thinking planner. It makes no difference. if he did it. Execute him fast, move on.

The Solider deal probably is this Nations biggest PC event of all time. Can you imagine what other powers must think about how week we are?

for instance: Naval DC attack. We had Officers un-armed hiding under desk while madman strolled around looking to shoot. Waiting on a call to the girls up in WH to send some Lesbian cops. I so mad I could punch hole in sheetrock!

No. I don't say "so what". too much energy spent on this loon trying to pigeon hole him into some sort of rational thinking planner. It makes no difference. if he did it. Execute him fast, move on.

The memory is the second thing to go.

The Solider deal probably is this Nations biggest PC event of all time. Can you imagine what other powers must think about how week we are?

for instance: Naval DC attack. We had Officers un-armed hiding under desk while madman strolled around looking to shoot. Waiting on a call to the girls up in WH to send some Lesbian cops. I so mad I could punch hole in sheetrock!

What in the wide world of fuck are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back