🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Yeah..according to people who knew him he wasn't religious or political and never mentioned planned parenthood/murder.......

So when upon being apprehended he immediately began talking about "baby parts" he was referring to ---- what? Working in a doll factory?

We'll see.......his neighbors say he wasn't religious or political......

Yeah..according to people who knew him he wasn't religious or political and never mentioned planned parenthood/murder.......

So when upon being apprehended he immediately began talking about "baby parts" he was referring to ---- what? Working in a doll factory?
Link?

Really dood? It's only been posted like 20 times today....

>> The day after a gunman killed three people and shot nine others at a Colorado Planned Parenthood office, officials tell NBC News a motive remains unclear, but say the suspect talked about politics and abortion.

Robert Lewis Dear, a North Carolina native who was living in a trailer in Colorado, made statements to police Friday at the scene of the Colorado Springs clinic and in interviews that law enforcement sources described as rantings.

In one statement, made after the suspect was taken in for questioning, Dear said "no more baby parts" in reference to Planned Parenthood, two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case told NBC News.<< -- here

Link?

>> The day after a gunman killed three people and shot nine others at a Colorado Planned Parenthood office, officials tell NBC News a motive remains unclear, but say the suspect talked about politics and abortion.

Robert Lewis Dear, a North Carolina native who was living in a trailer in Colorado, made statements to police Friday at the scene of the Colorado Springs clinic and in interviews that law enforcement sources described as rantings.

In one statement, made after the suspect was taken in for questioning, Dear said "no more baby parts" in reference to Planned Parenthood, two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case told NBC News.<< -- here
NBC. Nothing more be said.

it's a shame the Pro-Fetus folks aren't also Pro-Child...
Leftards are the least charitable people on the planet.
They could be this guy and still realize that if you make a woman carry a fetus to term you end up with a bill, for 25 years or so...
scrooge_2119195b.jpg

Link?

NBC. Nothing more be said.

Too bad the same quote has already been posted reported by ABC, CBS, Fox, IBD, and Yahoo as well as local media.

Google: 231,000 results

You lose, hack.

Apparently Dear's history is checkered with episodes of violence and "leering" at his neighbor, and then shooting the neighbor's dog when he was caught leering. Some of this was posted last night but this is further detail.

I'm not seeing political motivations, but rather the same old masculinity/anger problem that lies behind pretty much every mass shooter that picks up a firearm and starts firing.

The thing is when the shooter was taken into custody he told the police "no more baby parts."

Sounds like the man was influenced by those videos that were altered to say that PP was selling body parts. The tapes were nothing but lies.

Which if a person has to lie how valid is their point and why should anyone listen to them?

This was political. This man is a right wing anti abortion person who believes that it's just fine to kill living human beings but it's not ok to perform a legal medical procedure.

So much for pro life.

don't you Christians get it.....the only people allowed to be murdered in planned parenthood clinics are babies.....if this guy killed people in a planned parenthood clinic he should be arrested for practicing medicine without a license.............

and if he did go to planned parenthood/ murder location because of the videos.....so what.....the gay guy who went to the family research council with the bag of chic fil a sandwiches did it because of you guys hating on the chicken sandwich place.......I guess different wackos focus on different things.....and a lot more hate is directed at Christians than baby killers...since Christians don't promote murder for convenience....

it's a shame the Pro-Fetus folks aren't also Pro-Child...
Leftards are the least charitable people on the planet.
They could be this guy and still realize that if you make a woman carry a fetus to term you end up with a bill, for 25 years or so...
scrooge_2119195b.jpg
I bet that child would like the chance to play games with other children.
But you hate that concept, Because you hate children.
There is no right to life, now you know. And if you want as many fetuses as possible carried to term, pay up. Kids ain't cheap.

You know lefties are going to get around to the weapon sooner or later. After Christian, white, R, racist, women beater, queer hater, child molester, son of preacher.....eventually it will hit em'

wait a minute? who sold him the gun? shut down maker of AK-47.
Ban the bullets.

Damn, you seem even dumber than Rain Man Carson, idiot savant.
Why you making fun of the disabled? Thought libs didn't like that crap...it's not very PC.

<pssst> there's no apostrophe in its ugly head

but anyhoo....what is that? stating a fact? I know they are pesky little things to deal with but every word was legible & coherent.

no if you mean by me asking you if you are an inbred ape... you do realize yu threw that gauntlet down first... how convenient for you to forget & start wagging your finger....

AND the typical rw nutter style of debate rears its ugly head.

And you continue with the typical tactics of the loser...
Think how thats worked out with Trump.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... that's all you got?

Apparently I have enough to make you resort to name calling instead of addressing my point.
Clear cut victory.

Who are you trying to bullshit 'eh? you started with me, inbreeder- back in post #557.

nice try, doesn't fly 'cept I had you resorting to name calling.

LOL@ y-o-u.

Thats name calling? You're such a delicate flower....
And of course you never addressed my point and you dont even try to make one.
ha! really? you think I care one way or the other what the 'name' actually is? it matters not... it's all the same to me. you or anybody else that starts right out of the gate addressing me other than what I go by, while trying to make whatever 'point' *you* think you are making, falls short....way short.... & I give *you* the consideration that *you* deserve; which isn't much at all. i'm not sure you even had a point to begin with other than the two on your head & the one at the end of your tail.... but that's what inbreeding creates, I guess. :dunno: & it's apparent that calling you 'inbreeder' stung a bit, or you would have let it go--- but made it a (false) point to bring up how I was calling y-o-u names.... wahhhhh...... go back to your banjo playing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back