🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

it's a shame the Pro-Fetus folks aren't also Pro-Child...
Leftards are the least charitable people on the planet.
They could be this guy and still realize that if you make a woman carry a fetus to term you end up with a bill, for 25 years or so...
scrooge_2119195b.jpg
I bet that child would like the chance to play games with other children.
But you hate that concept, Because you hate children.
There is no right to life, now you know. And if you want as many fetuses as possible carried to term, pay up. Kids ain't cheap.
Oh so human life is all about the money to you eh ? So because you worry yourself about the resources that may go lacking for you in life, then that is why you have no problem with baby killing factories? You support baby killing factories based upon your reasoning you just gave above eh ? How about stopping the baby killing factories, teach personal responsibility, promote safe sex, and the most important shut down the wing of the federal government that has incentivized all that we are seeing today?

Most mass shooters are Dhimmicrats; FACT.

It's also rather interesting to note how many of the forums right wing idiots have totally failed to condemn him and his actions.
Well obviously the shooter deserves what he gets, and I was disappointed he was taken alive.

I think it is more of a libtard thing to regard oneself as so important that we are expected to make personal 'condemnations' of other people.

ha! really? you think I care one way or the other what the 'name' actually is? it matters not... it's all the same to me. you or anybody else that starts right out of the gate addressing me other than what I go by, while trying to make whatever 'point' *you* think you are making, falls short....way short.... & I give *you* the consideration that *you* deserve; which isn't much at all. i'm not sure you even had a point to begin with other than the two on your head & the one at the end of your tail.... but that's what inbreeding creates, I guess. :dunno: & it's apparent that calling you 'inbreeder' stung a bit, or you would have let it go--- but made it a (false) point to bring up how I was calling y-o-u names.... wahhhhh...... go back to your banjo playing.
Thank you for the demonstration of libtard hatred for white males.

Now go fuck yourself.

Who always goes after the 'entitlements' to be slashed? Food stamps, WIC, Medicaid....
The reason some go after these programs, are not going after them because they don't have a heart, but they go after them because they see the devastating effects of these programs that are incentivizing poverty and dependency forever in this nation. Dems or libs are the most naieve people imaginable.

No it's not. Just because you say it is, doesn't make it so. Once it is born and can survive on its own, then you kill it, that is murder. In any language.
It is morally murder to kill an unborn baby because it is innocent life and this is recognized by most major religions (Catholicism, Evangelical and Pentecostal Protestants, Eastern Orthodox, Islam after 4 months, Orthodox Judaism, Sikhism, Buddhism's Dalai Lama said Abortion is 'negative', and Hinduism condemns it).
Religion and abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So yes, most moral people around the world regard abortion as murder and you and your fellow cretins support that murder.

Last edited:

Who always goes after the 'entitlements' to be slashed? Food stamps, WIC, Medicaid....
The reason some go after these programs, are not going after them because they don't have a heart, but they go after them because they see the devastating effects of these programs that are incentivizing poverty and dependency forever in this nation. Dems or libs are the most naieve people imaginable.
The leaders of the libtards however are not naive at all. They are cynical, greedy, power mongering criminals.

uh-huh. Medicaid is healthcare...HEALTHCARE. nobody should have to be 'dependent' on what should be a right for Americans... especially preventative care which the fact is saves taxpayers $$$ in the long term. so much for fiscal conservatism...

WIC = Women Infants Children is a supplemental food program. So much for that compassionate conservatism as well.

NaUCFOP.jpg

My aunt was saying to me just the other day; where as she said nephew, where was the whites that were or should have been rallying against the two young black males that went into the preachers house, raped and killed his wife while the young child was in the other room ? I said I didn't know about the report or crime, but I took her point on the matter and understood her frustration. There is such hypocrisy going on in this nation that it's just sickening really. All these attacks and persecutions against whites in this nation in some unbalanced way is getting old. Whites not standing up for whites when they are being broadly tied to as much evil as possible, and it being done for agenda purposes where it is based upon their age, and their color of skin uh is getting old too. I think when anyone gets killed as innocent victims in this country. I would like to see all Americans coming together in solidarity to rebuke it. This idea that only blacks should rally for blacks or whites should be worried about standing up for anything in this nation is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Foodstamps is giving to charity?
Thanks for validating the left have no concept of what charity is, let alone doing it.

ya, right. you haven't a clue what I donate to... but have you ever thought that to be charitable starts in the mind b4 the wallet. & the congressional critters that make & break the budget ...voting to take away more & more is NOT being 'charitable' much at all. I'm not talking about government being the end all to take care of us all... but some things need to be a safety net. food & healthcare are essential to life itself.

oh ya- you can bite me too penguin dude.

uh-huh. Medicaid is healthcare...HEALTHCARE. nobody should have to be 'dependent' on what should be a right for Americans... especially preventative care which the fact is saves taxpayers $$$ in the long term. so much for fiscal conservatism...

WIC = Women Infants Children is a supplemental food program. So much for that compassionate conservatism as well.

NaUCFOP.jpg
Some programs are good I agree, but there are many tied in that create dependency. It's got to be slowly rolled back in a timely manor. People don't have to be dependent like we see, but government, corporations, and political group's want this dependency for various reasons that hurt this nation as is proven.

NaUCFOP.jpg
Change the word (your) to "government" in your little red block at the bottom, and it would read absolutely correct. The government is pro-birth alright, but it's not for the reasons people think. It's for the numbers game is what it's for, and it's very selective on who or where those numbers are coming from.

Last edited:

Foodstamps is giving to charity?
Thanks for validating the left have no concept of what charity is, let alone doing it.

ya, right. you haven't a clue what I donate to... but have you ever thought that to be charitable starts in the mind b4 the wallet. & the congressional critters that make & break the budget ...voting to take away more & more is NOT being 'charitable' much at all. I'm not talking about government being the end all to take care of us all... but some things need to be a safety net. food & healthcare are essential to life itself.

oh ya- you can bite me too penguin dude.
Really sad you thinking food stamps is charity.
Defines why the left give so little to charity.

Watching MSNBC interviewing Ben Carson, and they asked him a question about his comments he gave in Jordon, as if there is something wrong with it. He answered in a fantastic manor, and he was right in his answer that the media bias is fueling all of these things we see in this nation. Even planned parenthood is trying now to hide behind this attack in suggesting that it was an attack born out of the media's reports on the video's and such. Ok, but now I would say that there are many things that the media reports on we definitely need, but the bias the media takes on for power and political purposes is flat out killing us in this nation.

You know if someone wants to do the hard work to rally against planned parenthood, then get out there and make sacrifices by protesting the organization legally and in a peaceful manor. Now there are those who cannot deal with what those video's showed, but the lacking of the justice systems movement against this organization if the video's are legit, may very well be what brings about these kind of people all because of the lack of resolve in the matters. It's sad that the politics of these things are causing the deaths of citizens, because the government is being led around by the nose by groups or people that hinder the justice departments ability to do it's job in this nation.

Forum List

Back