🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Anti-choice abortion terrorists are evil.
yes they are and the President is right to keep a vigilant look-out for these homegrown rw terrorists

They are a really deranged and sick bunch of terrorists.

565b217e1700004b00e1aa46.jpeg
You know in the age of photo shop, do you think these types of post have the impact you desire ?

Are you suggesting that none of this abortion terrorism is real - and even the photos are fake? I'm not aware of any pro-choice groups doctoring/editing pictures or videos. Are you?

yes they are and the President is right to keep a vigilant look-out for these homegrown rw terrorists

maybe since we are using drones on the islamic taliban we can use them for our homegrown taliban

Amen!
What if the whites talk like you do against specific groups in this nation, (I mean that is part of the rhetoric or stereo type used here), then you would be jumping to the ceiling over such a thing as that. Funny how whites are being targeted by color, and it's A-ok in this political environment.

You know in the age of photo shop, do you think these types of post have the impact you desire ?

Are you suggesting that none of this abortion terrorism is real - and even the photos are fake? I'm not aware of any pro-choice groups doctoring/editing pictures or videos. Are you?
Your using it not me, but of course your sure about what you use from the web right? Good grief..

maybe since we are using drones on the islamic taliban we can use them for our homegrown taliban

Amen!
What if the whites talk like you do against specific groups in this nation, (I mean that is part of the rhetoric or stereo type used here), then you would jumping to the ceiling over such a thing as that. Funny how whites are targeted by color and it's A-ok in this political environment.

Huh? In case you haven't noticed - it's white Christians who are terrorizing abortion clinics - even though 97% of Planned Parenthood's services to poor women have nothing to do with abortions.

Apparently Dear's history is checkered with episodes of violence and "leering" at his neighbor, and then shooting the neighbor's dog when he was caught leering. Some of this was posted last night but this is further detail.

I'm not seeing political motivations, but rather the same old masculinity/anger problem that lies behind pretty much every mass shooter that picks up a firearm and starts firing.

The thing is when the shooter was taken into custody he told the police "no more baby parts."

Sounds like the man was influenced by those videos that were altered to say that PP was selling body parts. The tapes were nothing but lies.

Which if a person has to lie how valid is their point and why should anyone listen to them?

This was political. This man is a right wing anti abortion person who believes that it's just fine to kill living human beings but it's not ok to perform a legal medical procedure.

So much for pro life.

Yes, the 'baby parts' quote came out later but apparently he started ranting about it right away when captured.

This president? After all his finger prints are on ? Wouldn't that be an abuse of his power because of what is known about his ideology now? How many should your fear be abused because of your fear? What caused your fear ?
huh? The President directed the Justice Dept to be cognizant of domestic rw terrorists months ago. Where have you been
Of course he did.... He's got to do some things to cover up his other failures in his career. I hope he was legit in his reasons for that, but who knows about that anymore either. How about a little pro-active leadership instead of this re-active leadership for a change? Wouldn't that be great ?

Amen!
What if the whites talk like you do against specific groups in this nation, (I mean that is part of the rhetoric or stereo type used here), then you would jumping to the ceiling over such a thing as that. Funny how whites are targeted by color and it's A-ok in this political environment.

Huh? In case you haven't noticed - it's white Christians who are terrorizing abortion clinics - even though 97% of Planned Parenthood's services to poor women have nothing to do with abortions.
How many of those WHITE alledged Christians are TERRORIZING these places again (your words) ????

Protesting will now be considered terrorism because of the acts of a few ? How convieant that strategy is. Like I said you people are so transparent.

Tell us again about the dangers of Muslims.

This isn't the thread for that you nit wit.

Yet your accusations perfectly fit the calls to halt the relocation of Muslim refugees to the US. It seems your disgust is selectively applied and your hypocrisy boundless.

Not even close retard. Did you even read my post? CAN you read? It has nothing to do with the refugees and it doesn't come close to resembling anything said by the right about the refugees. How fucking stupid are you anyway?

It's exactly the same. Perhaps you are a bit too simple to see it though.
These " whackos" do more harm to Americans than any muslims yet the right barely acknowledges these incidents.

No idiot. Bull shit doesn't become true if you claim it does. You are much too stupid and stubborn to talk to.

Dismissed.

Buh bye.

Protesting will now be considered terrorism because of the acts of a few ? How convieant that strategy is. Like I said you people are so transparent.

Does that standard apply to BLM as well?
I expect to see you call foul on those who generalize there as well.

If the patterns hold, this guy is more likely to be a Democrat on some kind of mind altering drugs than a rightwing person.

I love these pathetic excuses.
Most mass shooters are Dhimmicrats; FACT.

Not a "FACT" -- in fact, not even a "WORD".

This is all moot anyway. I posted this guy's actual voter registration last night, and pointed out that it said "Unaffiliated".
It *is* a word; I just coined it, fagot.

fagot
[fag-uh t]

noun
a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches boundtogether and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch,etc.
a bundle; bunch.

:laugh:

Amen!

You forgot to mention that the majority of babies murdered are black.........and that democrats support the practice.....as long as there are enough blacks on election days.....

maybe since we are using drones on the islamic taliban we can use them for our homegrown taliban terrorists

If you use them at black lies matter rallies people would notice....

Amen!

You forgot to mention that the majority of babies murdered are black.........and that democrats support the practice.....as long as there are enough blacks on election days.....

So? And your point is what - that black women shouldn't have access to abortions?

Killing innocent babies is not ? Gotcha..... Is it just easier to kill something that can't fight back with you, is that what it is with you self-righteous bullies?

A fetus isn't a baby. Women have first priority. Women have legal rights. Roe v. Wade says so.
Women get the open season ability to just take out their young if they so choose? How is it that we ever gave such a right to kill to women? What makes them so special that they can kill a human being without charges being brought against them along with the abortion doctors and staff that assist them in such a thing ?

SCOTUS says women have legal rights to abortions. Why do you ignore and hate our Constitution and legal process?

And the Supreme court said it was okay to lock up Americans without due process.....

Amen!

So? And your point is what - that black women shouldn't have access to abortions?

That democrats are fine murdering black babies.....

Forum List

Back