🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Three people dead, 9 wounded, could have been worse (he intended to blow the whole place up with propane) --- and you say "so what"?

No. I don't say "so what". too much energy spent on this loon trying to pigeon hole him into some sort of rational thinking planner. It makes no difference. if he did it. Execute him fast, move on.

Even if this nut was PP attacker. So what crazy crazy.

The memory is the second thing to go.

OK I say it but I don't mean it. There is more ammunition for ya' you know what I meant.

Even if this nut was PP attacker. So what crazy crazy.

more importantly:

1.) Did this incompetent GOVT arm all Soldiers on base or duty in USA or not?
2.) do they have Educators armed and/or armed guards around?

If not........don't cry to me. BHO has pen and phone. plenty of notice. More loons out there than ever.

Three people dead, 9 wounded, could have been worse (he intended to blow the whole place up with propane) --- and you say "so what"?
Ft Hood was just work place violence.
13 dead 33 wounded.

I never said "so what" about that. Non sequitur.

What in the wide world of fuck are you babbling about?

you don't remember? I not type that much. google it.

Un-armed Soldiers is what I talk about. Who caused it? Why BHO not fix it?

There are no "soldiers" involved in this story. At all.

What is your first language?

it was a Navy facility

No, it isn't. It's a local Planned Parenthood facility. No "soldiers", no "navy".

You didn't answer my question about your language.

it was a Navy facility

No, it isn't. It's a local Planned Parenthood facility. No "soldiers", no "navy".

OK, I got off topic to BHO failed record on keeping American military safe. How you expect PP safe if freakin' Soldiers are not even able to defend against lunatics? 7 full years.....business as usual.

it was a Navy facility

OK, I got off topic to BHO failed record on keeping American military safe. How you expect PP safe if freakin' Soldiers are not even able to defend against lunatics? 7 full years.....business as usual.

What language would you like to try posting in? Because you're not ready for English.

it was a Navy facility

What language would you like to try posting in? Because you're not ready for English.

look at my avatar. say YIKES! made me laugh once.

it was a Navy facility

look at my avatar. say YIKES! made me laugh once.

Okay well I'm not sure what you're here for but it isn't a discussion board. Maybe you should seek some kind of help, whether that's linguistic or psychological or both. :eusa_hand:

your one of those........lead people off topic until you don't like it then whamo. shut the door.

SPINNING..............YIKES! Shooter near PP.....I ask where were the ARM guards. you not answer.

Me think you smokeum heap big load crack, Tonto. You not make sense any planet. Waste time.

Ugh.

Police in Colorado Springs, Colorado, have responded to calls of an active shooter near a Planned Parenthood.

The Colorado Springs Police Department confirmed to The Huffington Post that there are reports of an active shooter near the facility, but could not say whether the incident is taking place inside or outside the building.

Brigitte Wolfe, who works at a restaurant next door, told the Denver Post she saw at least a dozen police cars.

"We were looking out the window and we had an officer wave us back inside," Wolfe said.

The situation is unfolding less than a month after a shooting rampage left four people dead in Colorado Springs, including the gunman.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Active Shooter Reported In Colorado Springs Near Planned Parenthood

Is this another self-righteous homegrown terrorist anti-abortion nut? We shall see...
Must have been one of the kook liberals

Police in Colorado Springs, Colorado, have responded to calls of an active shooter near a Planned Parenthood.

The Colorado Springs Police Department confirmed to The Huffington Post that there are reports of an active shooter near the facility, but could not say whether the incident is taking place inside or outside the building.

Brigitte Wolfe, who works at a restaurant next door, told the Denver Post she saw at least a dozen police cars.

"We were looking out the window and we had an officer wave us back inside," Wolfe said.

The situation is unfolding less than a month after a shooting rampage left four people dead in Colorado Springs, including the gunman.

Is this another self-righteous homegrown terrorist anti-abortion nut? We shall see...

Must be one of the trolling RW nuts.....

A fetus isn't a baby and it isn't murder.

Women dont say that they are carrying a fetus. Using a medical technical term does not negate the fact it is still an unborn BABY.

And morally it is murder, legally or not.

Must be one of the trolling RW nuts.....
Like you?

Yeah..according to people who knew him he wasn't religious or political and never mentioned planned parenthood/murder.......

Yeah..according to people who knew him he wasn't religious or political and never mentioned planned parenthood/murder.......

So when upon being apprehended he immediately began talking about "baby parts" he was referring to ---- what? Working in a doll factory?

Forum List

Back