🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

You know lefties are going to get around to the weapon sooner or later. After Christian, white, R, racist, women beater, queer hater, child molester, son of preacher.....eventually it will hit em'

wait a minute? who sold him the gun? shut down maker of AK-47.
Ban the bullets.

You know lefties are going to get around to the weapon sooner or later. After Christian, white, R, racist, women beater, queer hater, child molester, son of preacher.....eventually it will hit em'

Ban the bullets.

Damn, you seem even dumber than Rain Man Carson, idiot savant.

Ban the bullets.

now why say that? the gun is important, no? where he get it? he nuts? would you sell him a gun?

And you believe that laws will keep those that want them from getting them? You can't be serious. The market is estimated to be around 10-20% of legal arms sells. That is the equivalent of $1.8- 3.6 billion-as in billions of dollars- a year the illicit arms dealers are making. No amount of laws will stop those illicit sales, and the criminals only will have guns. Is that the outcome you want?
Again, we see the left as they truly are: hateful, racist, ignorant, liars.

None of them have an ounce of maturity or honor, if they did they would shamefully apologize for their behavior in this thread. They take a serious situation where people died and use it for an attack on their opponents. Without knowing any facts or details.

But who can blame them alone? The major news networks and the Huffington post all reported it as right wing terrorism, and Twitter called it so and Twitter doesn't lie right?

Left wingers are truly the worse kind of people, low life scum who are not worth engaging in conversation let alone debate. Fucking morons all of them.

Tell us again about the dangers of Muslims.

This isn't the thread for that you nit wit.

It's yet another thread about how y'all will do anything except talk about the dangers of home-grown Crazies with Guns. The post you responded to was about the contrast in attitude.

Ban the bullets.

now why say that? the gun is important, no? where he get it? he nuts? would you sell him a gun?

Anti-abortion groups probably provided the gun - including travel expenses.

And you believe that laws will keep those that want them from getting them? You can't be serious. The market is estimated to be around 10-20% of legal arms sells. That is the equivalent of $1.8- 3.6 billion-as in billions of dollars- a year the illicit arms dealers are making. No amount of laws will stop those illicit sales, and the criminals only will have guns. Is that the outcome you want?

Absolutely not. I want more guns (sounds funny but yes) to protect against these wackos.

I asked why the PP guards not light him up out front? no answer?

I ask how would he get weapon? few examples? no answer...but Lokata slammed me as stupid.

Anti-abortion groups probably provided the gun - including travel expenses.

I won't insult you. We still don't know he targeted PP? do we? if so. Where were he guards? Did they take away the guns from them? tsk tsk. bad idea. Loonies are out there. Be prepared.

I Illegals are pouring over border with billions of $$$ drugs, I bet they traffic weapons.

Where is the outrage? Seal the border!!

you can't just buy one online? they ship to licensed dealer and you have to pick up there and be ran through the mill? Oh well I am far from expert on gun purchase. Just curios where looney tunes got one.

if they got such a problem with "illicit gun sales" why all the talk about tougher gun laws? 10-20% is a lot. I had never really bothered with any gun sales research. Not an issue to me.

they won't close border? they can't stop illegal guns? but they want to take away from good guys?

ahhhh.......no thanks Debby WassermanShultize. keep away blondie? keep out HRC BHO.

12289543_1103402776357154_1448979327949806937_n.jpg
12294786_925942034128410_1945172024996117882_n.jpg

But who can blame them alone? The major news networks and the Huffington post all reported it as right wing terrorism

Link(s)?

They are in this thread provided by your idiot leftist friends.

Then why can't you show 'em?

I'll tell you why. Because you still cannot link your own colon, which is exactly where you pulled that shit from.

You lose.

But who can blame them alone? The major news networks and the Huffington post all reported it as right wing terrorism

Link(s)?

Sooooo...................................................................... nothing. Poster runs away.

Fuck off idiot. I don't have time to stay on the internet all day. You are the epitome of the left wing douchebag that I was talking about. The ones with zero integrity, zero maturity, and is a complete waste of time discussing with. Go play in the street asshole.

And yet you somehow found the time to return and make several posts with the express purpose of failing to link your own claim.

You losie long time.

Last edited:
More from the Washington Post:

>> “He was the kind of person you had to watch out for,” one neighbor said. “He was a very weird individual. It’s hard to explain, but he had a weird look in his eye most of the time.”

Dear, 57, the man in custody in connection with Friday’s shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, appears to have been a malcontent who drifted from place to place. In the past couple of years, in addition to the shack, he also lived in a mobile home in another town in North Carolina and a camper in Colorado, which he shared with a woman who moved with him from the East Coast.

... Dear’s problems with the law date to 1997, when his then-wife reported to police that Dear had assaulted her, according to reports filed with the Sheriff’s Office in Colleton County, S.C., where Dear lived at the time. She declined to file charges against him but told police she reported the incident because she “wanted something on record.”

Colleton County police released reports of at least seven other episodes in which Dear, who described himself to police as a self-employed art dealer, had disputes or physical altercations with neighbors or other residents.<<​

See if this doesn't sound familiar vis à vis some of the posters in this political forum...

>> “He complained about everything,” said another neighbor who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity, saying that he feared for his security. “He said he worked with the government, and everybody was out to get him, and he knew the secrets of the U.S.A. He said, ‘Nobody touch me, because I’ve got enough information to put the whole U.S. of A in danger.’ It was very crazy.”

... When he moved in, neighbors said they tried to welcome him, but he responded gruffly, never uttering more than a few words. And he unnerved some in this small community, made up mostly of retirees and young professionals who want a slice of the country life.

“We’re not isolationists,” one resident said. “You know how whenever someone goes crazy, the neighbors say he was so quiet and normal. That wasn’t the case here. He was weird. Everyone kept an eye on him.”

... The neighbors said they never saw Dear with a gun, and they never heard him speak about politics or abortion rights.

Antiabortion groups were quick to denounce the shooting and distance themselves from Dear, with many activists saying they have never interacted with or heard of him.

“He was just always saying, ‘I know the U.S. is trying to kill everybody’ and do this and do that,” said one resident here. “He [said he] was an undercover [agent]. Just craziness. Just pure, right-out craziness all the time.” <<

I dunno, seems like a lot of the posts I read here, especially late at night.

When you first saw his picture, did anyone think he looked familiar? Like....

fat_man.jpg

More from the Washington Post:

>> “He was the kind of person you had to watch out for,” one neighbor said. “He was a very weird individual. It’s hard to explain, but he had a weird look in his eye most of the time.”

Dear, 57, the man in custody in connection with Friday’s shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, appears to have been a malcontent who drifted from place to place. In the past couple of years, in addition to the shack, he also lived in a mobile home in another town in North Carolina and a camper in Colorado, which he shared with a woman who moved with him from the East Coast.

... Dear’s problems with the law date to 1997, when his then-wife reported to police that Dear had assaulted her, according to reports filed with the Sheriff’s Office in Colleton County, S.C., where Dear lived at the time. She declined to file charges against him but told police she reported the incident because she “wanted something on record.”

Colleton County police released reports of at least seven other episodes in which Dear, who described himself to police as a self-employed art dealer, had disputes or physical altercations with neighbors or other residents.<<​

See if this doesn't sound familiar vis à vis some of the posters in this political forum...

>> “He complained about everything,” said another neighbor who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity, saying that he feared for his security. “He said he worked with the government, and everybody was out to get him, and he knew the secrets of the U.S.A. He said, ‘Nobody touch me, because I’ve got enough information to put the whole U.S. of A in danger.’ It was very crazy.”

... When he moved in, neighbors said they tried to welcome him, but he responded gruffly, never uttering more than a few words. And he unnerved some in this small community, made up mostly of retirees and young professionals who want a slice of the country life.

“We’re not isolationists,” one resident said. “You know how whenever someone goes crazy, the neighbors say he was so quiet and normal. That wasn’t the case here. He was weird. Everyone kept an eye on him.”

... The neighbors said they never saw Dear with a gun, and they never heard him speak about politics or abortion rights.

Antiabortion groups were quick to denounce the shooting and distance themselves from Dear, with many activists saying they have never interacted with or heard of him.

“He was just always saying, ‘I know the U.S. is trying to kill everybody’ and do this and do that,” said one resident here. “He [said he] was an undercover [agent]. Just craziness. Just pure, right-out craziness all the time.” <<

I dunno, seems like a lot of the posts I read here, especially late at night.

When you first saw his picture, did anyone think he looked familiar? Like....

fat_man.jpg

Lordy, who is that?

It is extremely important that everyone in America has the right to buy their own AK-47. They start her at about $575. And, yes, they also make them in the US:

AK47 Rifles - AK47 For Sale | Atlantic Firearms | AR15 & AK47 Rifles

It is hard to pass the checks to buy any gun? you can't just walk into Target and pick one up? This crazy SOB would have hard time to qualify? one would hope.

You can buy them at the downtown gun show all day long with no background check.

Forum List

Back