🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Ongoing proof that liberals are idiots.
Ongoing proof that people jump to conclusions based on what they want to believe...... regardless of political affiliation......

who is jumping to inappropriate conclusions besides the storefront pretender o/p and his buddies.
Did I say any different? If so show me where...... otherwise reserve judgement until you have the facts......... as I would expect reasonable people to do.......
Now they're reporting the shooter is in the Planned Parenthood building and there's an active firefight between the police and the shooter in the building.

You shouldn't jump
This cat must be a bank robber possibly, because if he was a nutter or terrorist, then he may have turned the gun on himself by now... This person didn't expect this to go arry like it has, so it could very well be a bank robber.

Thanks for your Marion Morrison analysis.
:lmao:

I'm not. We still don't know for a fact the target was Planned Parenthood or the bank next door to it. Hopefully we'll find out one way or the other. But don't let that stop your spinning, it's amusing to watch........

Homegrown right-wing religious extremist nuts are more dangerous than foreign terrorists.
Well tell your leftist buddies to stop creating these kinds of people that you fear in life.

Personal responsibility, right?
Put someone in a tight enough box in life, then what comes out of the box ain't good usually.

I hope you're on the watch list.
You don't think nutters are created by policies and culture in which they agree with do you ? No they on either side are created by policies and cultural shifts in which they don't agree with.. Do you refute this ?

I think nutters are nutters.

Well, since the bank and pp are next to one another, then I would assume, since he was shooting at cars, that they would be one of the first to make a call. It does not mean that was his focus at that point. It was done for a reason.
You and yours made sure to run with that headline, having no idea what was going on. There is also a Chase bank right there as well, but no, planned parenthood had to be the first frame of reference.
Colorado Gazzete said it's in the "vicinity" of a PP.

Duh, ain't that what the thread title implies?

The fist call to the police was from Planned Parenthood, according to reports.

Well, since the bank and pp are next to one another, then I would assume, since he was shooting at cars, that they would be one of the first to make a call. It does not mean that was his focus at that point. It was done for a reason.
You and yours made sure to run with that headline, having no idea what was going on. There is also a Chase bank right there as well, but no, planned parenthood had to be the first frame of reference.
Colorado Gazzete said it's in the "vicinity" of a PP.

Duh, ain't that what the thread title implies?

The fist call to the police was from Planned Parenthood, according to reports.

Its still a wait and see, however, the OP correctly posted what the MSM are reporting.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.--OP

CS is fundamentalist Christian haven.
Colorado springs is a hotbed and a nest of christian extremist fundamentalism

Colorado Springs a Mecca for Evangelical Christians

Colorado Springs a Mecca for Evangelical Christians

Dope smoking, same-sex marriage Liberal "Rocky Mountain High" freaks are not very good Christians, so you can relax.

colorado springs in a nest of fundy christers , look it up

Influx makes Colorado Springs nation's evangelical capital

Rise of Religious Groups Divides Conservative Town : Tolerance: Influx makes Colorado Springs nation's evangelical capital. Some see threat to city's traditions.

So why is the shooter black? Did he cross over the border from somewhere? Obviously not a local...

Who is reporting that the shooter is black?
He's white, with a white beard.

So does anyone actually know anything for sure or is everyone here just speculating and guessing and casting blame in all directions without any proof of anything?
If you wanna know the facts of a situation I can't think of a better place than usmb

"There will always be problems, so that's why it's important to address these issues before it keeps ending up like this in life."

What a stupid excuse for criminal, murderous behavior.

The outlier is this shooter, not the cultural shifts. Grow up, live with it.

Hmmm....seems to me...planned parenthood/child murder sites are gun free zones........

If it is validated that they are christian extremist terrorists . maybe drones should be sent in to attack their christian madrasas.
Constitution protects religious opinion and worship.

I agree that drones should be used to keep an eye in the sky on anti-Godist meetings.

It would figure you would side with goono.

This must be going on in the fundy communities

jesus.gif

Shame how right wingers are hoping for a terror attack .

They are treasonist ass holes just looking for things to blame on obama .

colorado springs in a nest of fundy christers , look it up

Influx makes Colorado Springs nation's evangelical capital

Rise of Religious Groups Divides Conservative Town : Tolerance: Influx makes Colorado Springs nation's evangelical capital. Some see threat to city's traditions.

Homegrown right-wing religious extremist nuts are more dangerous than foreign terrorists.
Well tell your leftist buddies to stop creating these kinds of people that you fear in life.

Put someone in a tight enough box in life, then what comes out of the box ain't good usually.

You have no need to fear me, not unless you are hoping to use government to destroy me somehow. I am the very least of this nations worries trust me. Sounds like you are a worried scared citizen in life, and that's not a healthy way to be or to live your life. And see you played right into your own stereo type in life, because you fear me but why ? Who am I to you, and why do you think I am a threat ? How do you think all this nations problems have come about today ? Just jumped up out of thin air ? I believe in the power of the vote, not in the power of the gun. That's how you make lasting change in this nation.

It's at a planned parenthood . Guessing it's not ISIS .

Probably some right winger. In which case it will be "nothing to see here".
That's an assumption of course.
You tards have been dreaming of one of these.

Then it turns out to be a Muslim.

I don't care for Obama's politics but when he's brought up for every little thing, it seems there are those that expect our president to tuck them in each night. Now I expect this from liberals, because after all, dependence on government is pretty much what makes them liberals.

You don't think nutters are created by policies and culture in which they agree with do you ? No they on either side are created by policies and cultural shifts in which they don't agree with.. Do you refute this ?

If this is an anti-abortion nutter, then you would agree that he doesn't agree with the policies that are supported by the left in which supports planned parenthood and tries to fund it. So if this is the case, then he chose to attack the facility that he figures is doing something that he can't deal with in life. To separate the policies and support from the activity is something that is hoped for in such situations. Don't play dumb, because all these incidents are tied to much broader and bigger issues, and they are dealt with one by one when they become violent situations.

There will always be problems, so that's why it's important to address these issues before it keeps ending up like this in life.

This nation needs a unifier and not a divider. How long, how long must we sing this song, how long, how long. U2..

I don't give a shit what his reasons for killing are. There are people who do some pretty horrific things when they feel they have "right" on their side. There is no justification for killing innocent people...ever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back