🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

Article on CNN also says "A grocery store and bank are nearby, Wolfe noted."

Wonder why they didn't say by the grocery store, or by the bank?

Wouldn't raise enough interest?

Liberal media. "Near a grocery store or bank"...could be ISIS terrorist. Can't let people even THINK that might be a possibility. "Near a planned parenthood" connotates Christian Fundamentalist...a direction much more pleasing to the agenda of the liberal media.

Homegrown right-wing religious extremist nuts are more dangerous than foreign terrorists.
Well tell your leftist buddies to stop creating these kinds of people that you fear in life.

Personal responsibility, right?
Put someone in a tight enough box in life, then what comes out of the box ain't good usually.

I hope you're on the watch list.
You have no need to fear me, not unless you are hoping to use government to destroy me somehow. I am the very least of this nations worries trust me. Sounds like you are a worried scared citizen in life, and that's not a healthy way to be or to live your life. And see you played right into your own stereo type in life, because you fear me but why ? Who am I to you, and why do you think I am a threat ? How do you think all this nations problems have come about today ? Just jumped up out of thin air ? I believe in the power of the vote, not in the power of the gun. That's how you make lasting change in this nation.

I can assure you that you are the least of my worries. lol

If it is validated that they are christian extremist terrorists . maybe drones should be sent in to attack their christian madrasas.
Constitution protects religious opinion and worship.

I agree that drones should be used to keep an eye in the sky on anti-Godist meetings.

It would figure you would side with goono.

This must be going on in the fundy communities

View attachment 55747
Your into baby killing maybe ? What is your stance on planned parenthood, do you agree or disagree with what has been going on in those places?

Well tell your leftist buddies to stop creating these kinds of people that you fear in life.

Put someone in a tight enough box in life, then what comes out of the box ain't good usually.

You have no need to fear me, not unless you are hoping to use government to destroy me somehow. I am the very least of this nations worries trust me. Sounds like you are a worried scared citizen in life, and that's not a healthy way to be or to live your life. And see you played right into your own stereo type in life, because you fear me but why ? Who am I to you, and why do you think I am a threat ? How do you think all this nations problems have come about today ? Just jumped up out of thin air ? I believe in the power of the vote, not in the power of the gun. That's how you make lasting change in this nation.

If so then quit grandstanding for your supposed followers here, because that must be what your doing.

beagle9, you have no idea what most folks' motivations are here.

Your appear to be confused. Just move along and get yourself straightened out.

You are more likely to die in the USA from right wing terrorists than Islamic ones

Nonsense. We already have more Muslim terrorists in this country than we have stupid redneck retro baits.

But the way Obama is going, he's gonna make sure that the Muslim terrorist outnumber the KKK.

CS is fundamentalist Christian haven.
Colorado springs is a hotbed and a nest of christian extremist fundamentalism

Colorado Springs a Mecca for Evangelical Christians

Colorado Springs a Mecca for Evangelical Christians

Dope smoking, same-sex marriage Liberal "Rocky Mountain High" freaks are not very good Christians, so you can relax.

colorado springs in a nest of fundy christers , look it up

Influx makes Colorado Springs nation's evangelical capital

Rise of Religious Groups Divides Conservative Town : Tolerance: Influx makes Colorado Springs nation's evangelical capital. Some see threat to city's traditions.

So why is the shooter black? Did he cross over the border from somewhere? Obviously not a local...

Who is reporting that the shooter is black?
He's white, with a white beard.
Has Santa Clause flipped his lid?

If so then quit grandstanding for your supposed followers here, because that must be what your doing.

I find your weird rants mildly entertaining.

You idiots want to speculate, judge and jump to conclusions? The VA center is 2 + blocks away from the shooter location......... Let's see who runs with that one........ :eusa_whistle:

(For you idiots who lack proper English reading skills no, I'm not saying it's a crazy vet).

Americans are more likely to be killed by a right wing militia terrorist than an Isis shooter.

You are more likely to die in the USA from right wing terrorists than Islamic ones

Nonsense. We already have more Muslim terrorists in this country than we have stupid redneck retro baits.

But the way Obama is going, he's gonna make sure that the Muslim terrorist outnumber the KKK.

Not nonsense, but fact.

By this count, 48 to 26, and that's even including the Boston Marathon which is an iffy definition of "terrorism".

:afro::ack-1: Once again, it's happened again, Obama speaks to the nation, and tells us that all is well, ISIS is under control, no need to panic, etc. etc, and look at what happened later that day/night?
And yesterday/or Wednesday Obama informed us that there is no intelligence regarding a possible attack/shooting in the making, and look at what just happened a little while ago in Colorado.
It seems that when Obama speaks, The Opposite Happens!! :boohoo:

So you know for sure that the shooter is an ISIS terrorist? Dollars to donuts it's another anti-abortion fuck nut. Wanna bet?

Forum List

Back