🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

I haven't read the thread but my bet is that RWNJs are all cheering this nut job because -

If you're a RWNJ, nothing says "reverence for life" like murder.

Also bet the gun nutters will not say the people in the clinic should have been armed.

FBI warned about attacks on abortion clinics two months ago
In September an FBI Intelligence Assessment report stated that “it is likely criminal or suspicious incidents will continue to be directed against reproductive health care providers, their staff and facilities.”

It seems so wrong for anyone to murder in order to stop the killing and parting out of innocent babies.

Now shooting to maim.....THAT we could get behind!

Future sigline.

Not surprised at all to see one of our nuttiest say he wants to see women maimed rather than get inexpensive and legal health care.

Not surprised at all.

FBI warned about attacks on abortion clinics two months ago
In September an FBI Intelligence Assessment report stated that “it is likely criminal or suspicious incidents will continue to be directed against reproductive health care providers, their staff and facilities.”
Yep.....they're worried about attacks on abortion clinics.

Not so much worried about Syrian terrorists or Blacklivesmatters assholes starting riots.

I haven't read the thread but my bet is that RWNJs are all cheering this nut job because -

Also bet the gun nutters will not say the people in the clinic should have been armed.
Coming from you this carries no weight.. Hope you know that... Have you ever thought about how you are actually allowed to live free in this nation? It wasn't because blood wasn't shed along the way. Enjoy your freedom, because it has been paid for in BLOOD.

Coming from you this carries no weight.. Hope you know that... Have you ever thought about how you are actually allowed to live free in this nation? It wasn't because blood wasn't shed along the way. Enjoy your freedom, because it has been paid for in BLOOD.

Hearing that Marion Morrison bravado just makes my leg tingle.

Hearing that Marion Morrison bravado just makes my leg tingle.

You and Chrissy Matthews should get a room

Which would you all prefer... To be armed with a cell phone or a pistol in these situations?

I would want both.... Hec I have both, so it's a no brainer for me. The world gets more and more dangerous, but the left says we will protect you all, so just lay down your guns... LOL

Which would you all prefer... To be armed with a cell phone or a pistol in these situations?

I would want both.... Hec I have both, so it's a no brainer for me. The world gets more and more dangerous, but the left says we will protect you all, so just lay down your guns... LOL

Oh, Marion, you're getting me excited with all your machismo.

Let's cut this BS right now. The facility had hired guards, because PP's have been attacked for 20 years or more by RW terrorists.

It seems so wrong for anyone to murder in order to stop the killing and parting out of innocent babies.

Now shooting to maim.....THAT we could get behind!

Future sigline.

Not surprised at all to see one of our nuttiest say he wants to see women maimed rather than get inexpensive and legal health care.

Not surprised at all.
You call it health care, but what exactly is going on in these places? I think everyone knows now, but you just go right on calling it inexpensive healthcare.

Forum List

Back