Activists jump Pelosi's mansion wall and demand entry!

Y
Angel moms all over the country thank them....

Angel mothers all over the country that you assholes are politicizing children's deaths.

I notice how you assholes aren't protesting gun ownership, when most of the children murdered in America are murdered by Americans with guns. Why is that. Are the only angels that matter to you the white kids killed by immigrants?
You mean shining a light on something the leftists don't give a shit about. By Pelosi's own words just because CITIZENS are killed by Illegals its no reason to build a wall or stop them from coming over.

We don't build a wall around us when the police murder unarmed citizens or post any of our illustrious mass shootings do we.

All your aristocrats wall themselves in from you/us, the rabble. You would do well to question why they want to wall you in.

Because they're enemies of the United States and they're seeking to overthrow our government and enslave our people.

One would think that if your belief system was in fact correct, you could simply vote for the party of your choice and that party would in turn represent the majority view of said party.

Does that system not work for you?

And really now, hasn't this power structure enslaved people before?

The system does work just fine...when it hasnt' been infected by criminals. Right now we need a purge.
Your system broke down on you?
No, we have been infiltrated by criminals and traitors.
English is not your first language, is it?

His English is impeccable. A little archaic, like an old English professor, but very nice to read. Your grammar, spelling and useage are a lot more "English is my second language" than his.

Yes, you have been infiltrated with traitors and criminals. You have a Russian agent living in the White House, and YOU voted for him, you gullible fool.

The irony is that they did nothing except prove walls don’t work. Lol!
Short ones no,and it shows the hypocrisy of the leftists in power.

What hypocrisy. A short wall around her city house ?
That she has a wall,Obama has a wall,Soros has a wall,Maxine Waters has a wall,Schumer has a wall to protect themselves but hate America so much they don't want a wall to protect America.

Pelosi said walls are immoral.

That she has a wall,Obama has a wall,Soros has a wall,Maxine Waters has a wall,Schumer has a wall to protect themselves but hate America so much they don't want a wall to protect America.

I don't pay any attention to what immoral people say about morality. Why do you?

I don't pay any attention to what immoral people say about morality. Why do you?

Liberal elites like Pelosi are for a true 1 percent.

#LauraLoomer and Illegal Aliens Seek #Sanctuary at @SpeakerPelosi’s CA Mansion

This is hilarious. :abgg2q.jpg:
Loomer and gang set up a canopy on Pelosi’s lawn with the word “Immorality” emblazoned in red letters.
Pelosi regularly says walls are ‘immoral’ when arguing against President Trump’s proposals for stronger border security which includes a wall.
The government shutdown has entered week three, the longest in US history because Schumer and Pelosi refuse to compromise on border wall funding.

Update: Loomer actually brought illegal immigrants from Guatemala and Mexico to Pelosi’s house, they are not actors.

~~~~~~
What a hypocrite, she wants illegals to cross our American border, but oh, don't cross her border, okay then. Everyone can argue, " Well, they knew they were trespassing, so what did they expect." That's the point of the border of United States. Switch Nancy Pelosi into Laura's role here today, and switch Nancy's border, with the U.S. border. Why is it okay Nancy Pelosi to lead the illegals into OUR BACKYARD, to offer them sanctuary.
Theoretically, anti-gun Nancy could have her guards shoot Laura Loomer and her people. I hope they squat until cops have to drag them off violently, so all can see how pro-wall Nancy is.
"ABC Fence Company? This in Über Frau Nanzi PeloSSi. Can you raise my estate fence six more feet and top it with razor wire? Why? Well, the illegals are pouring over, and I'm afraid that one of them might be an MS13 gang member!"
Maybe the walls of the homes of Progressive Democrats opposed to the border wall should be breached by illegal aliens and whatever else it take for them to get the message. This is what they wish on us only they are protected. None of them or their families ever seem to get killed like the cops or regular folks.
There is another caravan coming. Let’s send them all to Nancy's place. Both she, Schumer, Newson and others claim that sanctuary cities and areas. If she tries to kick them out, her hypocrisy will be exposed.
Chucky and crazy Maxine home addresses should be revealed for part of the caravan to find refuge there.
Great idea Laura !! :oops8:

Angel mothers all over the country that you assholes are politicizing children's deaths.

I notice how you assholes aren't protesting gun ownership, when most of the children murdered in America are murdered by Americans with guns. Why is that. Are the only angels that matter to you the white kids killed by immigrants?

You people share responsibility for the deaths of these Americans at the hands of illegals. You just don't like it when we rub your noses in it. Get in there get a good long whiff.

Liberal elites like Pelosi are for a true 1 percent.
Yes, and that party works in tandem with the "other" party to get the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" classes' bidness done.

You people share responsibility for the deaths of these Americans at the hands of illegals. You just don't like it when we rub your noses in it. Get in there get a good long whiff.

We americans are good and comfortable, both with it and at it. Violence is american as apple pie. Why, it doesn't matter when white kids are killed in schools by US either. We have an endless war machine killing kids - oh hopefully not white ones - all over the globe, even as we type. We have 8 endless wars going now, we're pros at funding and not seeing slaughter. We were raised on it.

We americans are good and comfortable, both with it and at it. Violence is american as apple pie. Why, it doesn't matter when white kids are killed in schools by US either. We have an endless war machine killing kids - oh hopefully not white ones - all over the globe, even as we type. We have 8 endless wars going now, we're pros at funding and not seeing slaughter. We were raised on it.

Shut up traitor you don't represent Americans. Go back to Mexico and work on your shanty hut.

Laura Loomer and her idiots were too stupid to bring ladders. Dumber than the dumbest illegal immigrant.

The Speaker said Walls are Immoral, not ineffective. Focus on the Speaker’s words and Actions.... her current actions are taking place in Puerto Rico;recently, Hawaii.

As a person who is NOT an American YOUR nose is being rubbed in the shit of your racism, hatred, and xenophobia. YOU are responsible for the deaths of thousand of innocent Americans at the hands of white American born idiots with guns. The children are only of value to you when they're killed by illegals.

Every american elected official should be hounded, but the american people do not have the stomach to ba a free people. So they vote for illusion and spectacle.

Shut up traitor you don't represent Americans. Go back to Mexico and work on your shanty hut.
Are you flaming me Francis?

Laura Loomer and her idiots were too stupid to bring ladders. Dumber than the dumbest illegal immigrant.

The Speaker said Walls are Immoral, not ineffective. Focus on the Speaker’s words and Actions.... her current actions are taking place in Puerto Rico;recently, Hawaii.

As a person who is NOT an American YOUR nose is being rubbed in the shit of your racism, hatred, and xenophobia. YOU are responsible for the deaths of thousand of innocent Americans at the hands of white American born idiots with guns. The children are only of value to you when they're killed by illegals.

What are you babbling about? Let me guess you are Canadian, shocker. I have no use for Canadians its like they don't exist.

What are you babbling about? Let me guess you are Canadian, shocker. I have no use for Canadians its like they don't exist.

Oh the world is hip to america, only americans seem to be shocked.

#LauraLoomer and Illegal Aliens Seek #Sanctuary at @SpeakerPelosi’s CA Mansion

This is hilarious. :abgg2q.jpg:
Loomer and gang set up a canopy on Pelosi’s lawn with the word “Immorality” emblazoned in red letters.
Pelosi regularly says walls are ‘immoral’ when arguing against President Trump’s proposals for stronger border security which includes a wall.
The government shutdown has entered week three, the longest in US history because Schumer and Pelosi refuse to compromise on border wall funding.

Update: Loomer actually brought illegal immigrants from Guatemala and Mexico to Pelosi’s house, they are not actors.

~~~~~~
What a hypocrite, she wants illegals to cross our American border, but oh, don't cross her border, okay then. Everyone can argue, " Well, they knew they were trespassing, so what did they expect." That's the point of the border of United States. Switch Nancy Pelosi into Laura's role here today, and switch Nancy's border, with the U.S. border. Why is it okay Nancy Pelosi to lead the illegals into OUR BACKYARD, to offer them sanctuary.
Theoretically, anti-gun Nancy could have her guards shoot Laura Loomer and her people. I hope they squat until cops have to drag them off violently, so all can see how pro-wall Nancy is.
"ABC Fence Company? This in Über Frau Nanzi PeloSSi. Can you raise my estate fence six more feet and top it with razor wire? Why? Well, the illegals are pouring over, and I'm afraid that one of them might be an MS13 gang member!"
Maybe the walls of the homes of Progressive Democrats opposed to the border wall should be breached by illegal aliens and whatever else it take for them to get the message. This is what they wish on us only they are protected. None of them or their families ever seem to get killed like the cops or regular folks.
There is another caravan coming. Let’s send them all to Nancy's place. Both she, Schumer, Newson and others claim that sanctuary cities and areas. If she tries to kick them out, her hypocrisy will be exposed.
Chucky and crazy Maxine home addresses should be revealed for part of the caravan to find refuge there.
Great idea Laura !! :oops8:
#LauraLoomer - Bing video

Trumps wall is .

Or are you going to be a jackass and pretend she means all walls everywhere.

Trumps wall is .

Or are you going to be a jackass and pretend she means all walls everywhere.
Why isn't hers?Obama's? Soros? Waters? Schumer? You are a pathetic hypocrite!

Forum List

Back