🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Activists smash, cut holes in Israel's separation wall

And here is an article addressing a third incident of activists smashing holes in the Wall. THIS occurred November 22 and there are photos at the link in the article below.

"PHOTOS: Palestinians smash hole in the West Bank separation wall"

"A group of Palestinian activists used hammers and crowbars to break a square meter hole in the Israeli separation wall dividing lands belonging to the West Bank town of Al Khader in the late hours of Friday night."

PHOTOS: Palestinians smash hole in the West Bank separation wall | +972 Magazine

These brave activists are certainly determined for that wall of hate to come down.
IDF needs to go in there with a fleet of D5 Cats and clean up the mess.

Last edited:
You are correct , you talk and you clap, my mistake thanks!

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

As I said, you need help with your failing English comprehension skills, go back to school, it is never too late for improvement of ourselves.

Do us all a favor, yourself included, improve your English skills, you are embarrasing yourself.

I do many other things to support my causes besides posting here, some of which I addressed in my post .

As for all I do, it is my business, not what I am called upon to divulge here.

And the story of an Injustice being made right in Palestine is a story presently still unfolding, many have a role to play in that story that is a continuing story still unfolding.

I never said all you did is post, I was merely asking what you did do and you clearly expressed that you talk and clap. I'm not asking you to divulge anything that you do not wish to. I'm just making conversation, you have always appeared to be forthright and honest in your presentation I wanted to know if you did anything more.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

How can she support other causes when she is posting propaganda here 20 hours a day. Just askin

And here is an article addressing a third incident of activists smashing holes in the Wall. THIS occurred November 22 and there are photos at the link in the article below.

"A group of Palestinian activists used hammers and crowbars to break a square meter hole in the Israeli separation wall dividing lands belonging to the West Bank town of Al Khader in the late hours of Friday night."

PHOTOS: Palestinians smash hole in the West Bank separation wall | +972 Magazine

These brave activists are certainly determined for that wall of hate to come down.

I think the far more just result is to see Apartheid Israel wiped off the map.

Apartheid Nations always fall.

And that is the Fate awaiting Apartheid Israel.

It has also saved Christians and Muslims as well. Let us remember little Avigail Smith, the daughter of a Baptist pastor, who died on a bus after a suicide bomber set himself off.

That child exists only in the imagination of Hossfly/ aka Silly Sally.

The Wall is all about Israel stealing more Palestinian land, the Wall is unlawfully built on Palestinian land.

Suicide bombings stopped years ago, Hamas unilaterally halted them when they became participants in elections back in 2005 or 2006.

They officially announced the practice was ceasing.

And about Avigail Smith, it is really disgusting and getting old hearing this made up story from Hossfly over and over and over again.

I wonder if this is a child he killed as a soldier he feels guilty about and he just keeps projecting her death onto others.
How come you posted the subject in two different threads? That is called spamming.

There have been at least three separate incidents of activists smashing the Wall and making holes in the Apartheid Wall of Hate since 11/15/2013 and three completely separate articles address these three different incidents.

Here is one.

This is the second incident on 11/22/2013

Last edited:

Nations with a hostile alien population in their midst tend to fend them off, to protect their own; an understandable and sensible approach that is far more humane than just slaughtering them, as the Palestinians have sworn to do to the Jews repeatedly.

Separation as a genuine security measure is a far cry from South African -style Apartheid.

Keeping the Barbarians outside the gates.

Nations that continue to allow a hostile alien population in their midst, access to their own civilians after repeated suicide bombings and rocket barrages, don't last long.

Nations that have the common sense and the balls to effect such legitimate security-based separations are the strong type that last for a very long time.

Last edited:
Well, it's nice to know that the l'il sherriliar is truly wishing failure to all those Arab League nations which conspired together to commit ethnic cleansing against their Jewish communities.......too bad she can't be honest enough to admit that those are the countries which are truly 'apartheid'.

You are Hossfly using the alias Sally.

ANYTHING to say about those brave activists acts, yesterday, of smashing that illegal Apartheid Wall?

I think all these brave activists need to be given awards for their courageous stands they take to tear down walls of hate and shame.

Like I said, if you want to believe I am Hossfly, go right ahead. I think people try to accommodate schizos and bipolars all the time to make them believe they aren't so sick. Of course your friends want to tear down that fence. They feel that they will then be able to send in the suicide bombers once again since the rockets aren't doing as good a job like the suicide bombers did. At the same time, Mrs. Sherri doesn't have anything to say about the bravery of the Christians working in Muslim countries to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians. These are the ones who deserve awards since they are the courageous ones.

I dont call Christian Zionist cultists Christians or people who deserve admiration or respect. I call them followers of Satan.

And I could really care less about what the Christian Zionists do, what I know is it is only a matter of time before that Apartheid Wall, that wall of hate and shame, shall fall , and what a glorious day that shall be!
I <sic> dont call Christian Zionist cultists Christians or people who deserve admiration or respect. I call them followers of Satan.

Christ taught and interpreted strict Judaic law, madam, so that ordinary folks could understand God's love and mercy. Many Christians thoroughly understand his ministry and give honor to the Jewish people he came from to this day. Christian believers are not Satan. They are saved by God's grace through their belief in Jesus Christ. And you can't stop God from loving his creation by calling other Christian Satans who studied and understand the simple fact that Jesus Christ was a Jew, and he took Judaic Laws to their core as he was concerned people were missing the forest for the trees. I would request that you tone down your rhetoric and judgmentality of other Christians than yourself. Thank you.

There is a lot of information about the unlawful Separation Wall in the article below. I include here only a short excerpt from the article.

The Wall

"The Wall is not being built on, or in most cases near the 1967 Green Line, but rather cuts deep into the West Bank, expanding Israel’s theft of Palestinian land and resources. In total, 85% of the Wall is located in the West Bank. When completed, the Wall and its associated regime will de facto annex some 46% of the West Bank, isolating communities into Bantustans, ghettos and “military zones”".

The Wall | Stop the Wall

Why didn't you tell your friends to stop with the suicide bombing so that the fence wouldn't have had to be built. Imagine sending young people out to blow themselves up just so Jews could be killed!!!
USATODAY.com - Israelis stop boy wearing bomb vest

No.

Nations with a hostile alien population in their midst tend to fend them off, to protect their own; an understandable and sensible approach that is far more humane than just slaughtering them, as the Palestinians have sworn to do to the Jews repeatedly.

Separation as a genuine security measure is a far cry from South African -style Apartheid.

Nations that continue to allow a hostile alien population in their midst, access to their own civilians after repeated suicide bombings and rocket barrages, don't last long.

Nations that have the common sense and the balls to effect such legitimate security-based separations are the strong type that last for a very long time.

The genocide is for the Barbarian Zionists, who pattern themselves to be just like the Nazis who they learned so very much from.

The Zionists are the ones who targeted 1519 children in Palestine to kill since 9/2000.

The Zionists are the ones who lust for the blood of innocent Gentiles in Palestine.

The Zionists do not even look human anymore, Zionism depriving them of empathy and compassion and morality and a conscience and a soul.

The issue is not 9/11.

We need to get over 9/11 and stop rolling in the mud of victimhood.

We are not victims, we start more wars and shed more blood of the innocent then any other Nation in this world.

And 9/11 has absolutely nothing in this world to do with Israel's Apartheid Wall of Shame in Occupied Palestine!

My God, don't you ever come up for air? People are being killed every day for their religious beliefs by your friends, and all you can think about is a fence that was built because of the suicide bombers.

I am discussing Israels Apartheid Wall of Shame tbat shall come down, as all walls of hate do.

And it has nothing to do with suicide bombers, the fact its primarily built, not on intl borders, but on Palestine land, debunks that Zionist lie.

Mrs. Sherri probably doesn't think it is a shame that young people were sent out to blow themselves up among Jewish people. If the fence wasn't built, she no doubt would be contributing to their bomb belts.

There is a lot of information about the unlawful Separation Wall in the article below. I include here only a short excerpt from the article.

The Wall

"The Wall is not being built on, or in most cases near the 1967 Green Line, but rather cuts deep into the West Bank, expanding Israel’s theft of Palestinian land and resources. In total, 85% of the Wall is located in the West Bank. When completed, the Wall and its associated regime will de facto annex some 46% of the West Bank, isolating communities into Bantustans, ghettos and “military zones”".

The Wall | Stop the Wall

Why didn't you tell your friends to stop with the suicide bombing so that the fence wouldn't have had to be built. Imagine sending young people out to blow themselves up just so Jews could be killed!!!
USATODAY.com - Israelis stop boy wearing bomb vest

I have no friends who are suicide bombers.

Suicide bombings were a response to targeted killings by Zionists and stopped long ago.

But why dont you do something about your Zionist friends deliberate killing of children in Palestine. That continues, 344 Palestinian children were massacred by your friends in Cast Lead.

Israel should take back Jerusalem. It was a Jewish city thousands of years before the Muslim religion was established and set its sights on killing Jewish people and taking away what belonged to them.

The gauntlet has been thrown down. I hope Israel eliminates the iconoclastic threats leveled against them by their enemies.

So tell us the fate of the Muslim countries where people are being murdered for their religious beliefs. In Israel people can freely go to their church, their synagogue or their mosque without fear of it being blown up with them inside praying like you see in your friends' countries.

So the vandals who try to damage the wall are 'activists' and heroes to the sherrithing.... I wonder how far she's willing to take that shit. Is someone who robs an Israeli bank a 'hero' because it's an *Israeli* bank?

What about someone robbing an Ahava store in an American mall? Vandalizing Soda Stream stock?

Will they still be 'hroes' who target a convenience store in the US because the owners are Israeli citizens?

If someone robs the Hadassah gift wrap kiosk at the mall this season, will they be 'activists' because the money was going to support medical research in Israel?

Just how far does this "person of (NO) conscience" want to take the concept of excusing criminal activity against Israeli business and citizens?

Like I said, if you want to believe I am Hossfly, go right ahead. I think people try to accommodate schizos and bipolars all the time to make them believe they aren't so sick. Of course your friends want to tear down that fence. They feel that they will then be able to send in the suicide bombers once again since the rockets aren't doing as good a job like the suicide bombers did. At the same time, Mrs. Sherri doesn't have anything to say about the bravery of the Christians working in Muslim countries to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians. These are the ones who deserve awards since they are the courageous ones.

I dont call Christian Zionist cultists Christians or people who deserve admiration or respect. I call them followers of Satan.

And I could really care less about what the Christian Zionists do, what I know is it is only a matter of time before that Apartheid Wall, that wall of hate and shame, shall fall , and what a glorious day that shall be!
I <sic> dont call Christian Zionist cultists Christians or people who deserve admiration or respect. I call them followers of Satan.

Christ taught and interpreted strict Judaic law, madam, so that ordinary folks could understand God's love and mercy. Many Christians thoroughly understand his ministry and give honor to the Jewish people he came from to this day. Christian believers are not Satan. They are saved by God's grace through their belief in Jesus Christ. And you can't stop God from loving his creation by calling other Christian Satans who studied and understand the simple fact that Jesus Christ was a Jew, and he took Judaic Laws to their core as he was concerned people were missing the forest for the trees. I would request that you tone down your rhetoric and judgmentality of other Christians than yourself. Thank you.

Why would I believe your words about Christ when I have His very own words to tell me all I need to know about Him?

Jesus was sent to earth by God, His Father, and always did His will, and His will alone, and He alone shows me who God is.

I am not called to follow Jewish teachings.

I am called to follow the teachings of Jesus.

Those are the teachings of Jesus.

And I am not calling Christians Satan, but people who are real Christians do not put Zionism above Jesus.

And the word Jew did not even exist when Jesus lived as a man in Palestine.

Jesus called Himself a Nazarene.

The genocide is for the Barbarian Zionists, who pattern themselves to be just like the Nazis who they learned so very much from.

The Zionists are the ones who targeted 1519 children in Palestine to kill since 9/2000.

The Zionists are the ones who lust for the blood of innocent Gentiles in Palestine.

The Zionists do not even look human anymore, Zionism depriving them of empathy and compassion and morality and a conscience and a soul.

Give it a rest. You are showing everyone how mentally ill you are. The viewers are aware of what is happening in this world and see your friends busily killing others just like the real Nazis did. The Nazis didn't like specific people and your friends don't like people who are non Muslims or even Muslims of other sects. I think everyone can see how obsessed this sick woman is with Israel. This happens to be the Middle East forum and all you can talk about is Israel and nothing else when there happens to be many other countries in the Middle East where things are happening. It is your friends who have a lust for blood, Mrs. Sherri, given how many they have killed and are still killing.

So tell us the fate of the Muslim countries where people are being murdered for their religious beliefs. In Israel people can freely go to their church, their synagogue or their mosque without fear of it being blown up with them inside praying like you see in your friends' countries.

Churches are attacked in Israel and Palestine too.

Christians are presecuted in Palestine too.

Christians are ethnically cleansed in Palestine too.

Christians were killed in Gaza in Cast Lead too.

Churches were bombed in Gaza in Cast Lead too.

Christians are victims of Occupation and Apartheid and Genocide in Palestine too.

Forum List

Back